The Plasma Flaunt

First day I started with 1 (awesome head tingles!), then upped it to 2. Today I played it three times in a row. I feel clearer and more stable. Although maybe you were asking Limael, lol, and now I want to know from him too. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Are there no listening guidelines?

Loop all night and a few loops during the day.

:warning: Be careful, for those who are new to energies, don’t repeat what I did… read the recommendations of the field carefully and take it easy :pray:.

If the fatigue is done regularly I will reduce the number of listening

Some know that I’m a nag with the fields :boom::facepunch: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: (use of first version plasma protocol).

Seriously, I’m still careful. I reduced my playlist and pendants a lot.

3 Likes

2 days ago I had a mirror hour when I wondered about the use of mstate fields to speed up healing (the ones on the album where he cosmo-volt). I think it’s a great addition to the plasma flaunt field (and any other field for physical healing actually). I use the audio fields and the “synergy” glass

There is something important that I want to share. It is very important to provide your body with all the vitamins and minerals necessary for cell repair and renewal. If the body is deficient, it will not be able to repair itself properly, which means that we will have little or no desired effects from the field used.

The plasma flaunt field has a very detoxifying effect. At the same time, I do a cure of zeolite every morning and white clay every evening.

Additional detail, I notice a slightly greater thirst. Even though it’s hot here, where I am now, I drink a little more water.

9 Likes

It would be interesting to make a short list of vitamins / foods necessary or useful for this field.

3 Likes

Get everything
Youd be surprised how much you live without, and how much more can be rebuilt, you are a physical being.

59 Likes

Can being exposed to sunlight for many hours help?
Thank you

3 Likes

If I had to recommend a single food that is easily affordable and very rich in macro and micro-nutrients to help healing and the proper biological functioning of the body, it would be eggs (organic, local).
I won’t elaborate any further to stay on topic :blush:

9 Likes

Yes :slightly_smiling_face:!

Were you referring to exposure to sunlight?

I think he was referring to the sunlight, because he had already given the response about the eggs

:green_heart:

3 Likes

The light will provide energy and allow the manufacture of vitamin D. The body needs certain macro and micronutrients for biological processes.

I think that yes it can help but besides it will be necessary to take into account other parameters.

What I would advise you is to listen to the “divine imaginarium” field. It can help you direct you to the right foods that your body needs :slightly_smiling_face: .

9 Likes

Thank you, a lot of multivitamins have so much crap in them-

Hard to choose. Thank you

3 Likes

Yes it is in relation to your question :wink:.

The more you bring what the body needs naturally, that is to say good energy in all its forms (food, interaction and social relationship, rest and quality sleep, etc.), the faster the healing will take place and efficiently.

7 Likes

Here are my friends :grin:. I’ll let you know if there’s anything new with the plasma flaunt field :heart:

4 Likes

Don’t forget about The Eternal as well as I am looking for more reviews of it.

4 Likes

Yes I will do the same with this one :slightly_smiling_face:!!!

2 Likes

I have another information that came to me that I didn’t think to quote on my previous messages.

I have the impression that the intelligent fields for healing (for my part eternal and the plasma flaunt) adapt to the level of vitality of the person. I have noticed that when I am working I feel good, no drop in energy and when I am at home to relax I feel a little more tired.

15 Likes

The boing noise is a jaw harp, the string instrument I think you’re referring to (comes in at around 1:50) is a sitar. The melody that comes in at 1:30, I think is a kalimba/thumb piano. Towards the end of the track I think I heard some hurdy gurdy in there too.

11 Likes

Seems like I also heard mouth pops going on too. maybe that was Captain :mage:

2 Likes