JAAJ's Daily Self Love Stack 2024 šŸ¤

Hello JAAJ. The field doesnā€™t work for me. Would your self love stack be good to get the field to work for me or 'Subliminals 101: How to get subliminals to work (Updated 2024) ā€™ Will this stack work better?

Which field?

All fields donā€™t seem to work for me

In things like morphic field, subliminal, frequency, and energy field.

What can i do?:pleading_face:

Point of No Return

Energy Cleansing

Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 3.0

Have you looked at these before ?

1 Like

Earth is ā€œThe Planet of Self Loveā€.

Not because everyone loves themselves, but because everyone has to learn how to do it.

4 Likes

Great stack.

I have only gone through one cycle and am already seeing substantial improvements in the way I think and act.

One question: can I incorporate Speed Up Physical Changes into any, or if at all possible, all of the stages?

1 Like

Congratulations! Keep going!

Yes, you can add it into all stages. Somewhere in the stack where you see fit, but after the ā€œEnergy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaningā€ field.

3 Likes

Thanks! Also thanks for the quick reply

Here are the newest stacks as YouTube playlists for anyone interested: click !

7 Likes

Thank you very much for creating these and sharing here.

4 Likes
 {Self-Observation (some of my observations and conclusions might apply to everyone, to some people or even just to myself)} 

After listening to Brain Regeneration or Brain Recalibration fields, Self Love fields Are Next, to create new, Better Connections and Patterns in the Brain, Fostering Self Love and other things associated with it.

Of course, other fields, for other needs can be listened to, after resetting or healing the brain and the mind (the same applies to or rather what Iā€™ve written here mirrors the Ego Dissolution or Malleable Ego followed by fields which introduce New Desired Patterns).

1 Like

If I donā€™t have the following audios (from different stages), can i substitute with any free audio?

• Higher Self Soul Healing (PU)
  • Higher Self Karma Clearing (PU)
  • Dissolving Non-Beneficial Soul Contracts and Vows (PU)
  • Overcome Self-Sabotaging Patterns and Explore Your Full Potential (PU)
  • Crystal Alchemy for the Heart Chakra (PU)
  • The Holy Paladin
  • The Soul Continuum (PU)
  • Freedom 2.0 (PU)
  • Higher Self Soul Healing (PU) ā†’ Higher Self Connection

• Higher Self Karma Clearing (PU) ā†’ Higher Self Connection

• Dissolving Non-Beneficial Soul Contracts and Vows (PU) ā†’ Higher Self Connection

• Overcome Self-Sabotaging Patterns and Explore Your Full Potential (PU) ā†’ no

• Crystal Alchemy for the Heart Chakra (PU) ā†’ no

• The Holy Paladin ā†’ Amygala Healing + Excalibur + Confidence Boost + Resilience

• The Soul Continuum (PU) ā†’ no

• Freedom 2.0 (PU) ā†’ SLR 3.0

1 Like

About the Daily Work of Moving Up your personal BASELINE and CEILING levels:

:exclamation:

1 Like

If I ask this question again, but this time: can I substitute for any from sapienā€™s paid ones?

Yes, thatā€™s what the Sapien Free Stack is for.

Is there a substitute for Self Love Free Stack 2024 Week 2ā€™s ā€œAlchemical Revision and Pre-potential Revision of Sexual Traumaā€.

This track is under $22 Patreon premium tier.

The other general trauma fields are likely to solve sexual traumas as well in the longterm ā€“ it will just take them longer because they are not targeted to work specifically on sexual things.

2 Likes