JAAJ's Daily Self Love Stack 2024 🤍

Just listen to this if you need a little extra self love with the fields :)

Hi JAAJ,

Great work on the new updated field for 2024. Is it possible to share the spreadsheet that you used to create the stack?

Thank you in advanced.
Nick

Hello Nick, due to meta data inside spreadsheet documents and for data protection reasons, I cannot share these. Thank you for understanding.

1 Like

no problem, completely understand.

Thanks
Nick

Hey @JAAJ, what’s the reason behind using angelic vibrations instead of other vibrational fields?

2 Likes

From all the vibration increase fields that I have personally used, this one feels like one of the strongest. And it is also free on Dream Seeds for everyone.

I have an assumption of why it feels stronger than most of the other vibration increase fields:

While the others pick you up at a level where you are at in the moment and then simply push or pull you higher, the Angelic Vibrations one, straight up tries to bring you on the vibration level of an Angel.

I don’t think this is possible for us while being physical, but the field does a great job of trying to bring your vibration up there.

This is the reason I have picked this field for this function.

2 Likes

Thanks! I also noticed you drastically reduced the number of loops for each field compared to the older iterations and I’m curious about it since I’m not energy sensitive and usually loop the fields longer than the usual 2-3 times (I also remember you do too). What’s the reason? Maybe:

1. the stack was too long
  2. you’re more energy sensitive/ your receptivity increased and therefore you need fewer loops
  3. active listen is allowing you to receive more results in less time
  4. you changed your philosophy and believe less is more
1 Like

These reasons:

Plus, I have more experience now and a better understanding of what field does what.

Plus, newer more powerful and more effective fields that we have now.

1 Like

Hello JAAJ. The field doesn’t work for me. Would your self love stack be good to get the field to work for me or 'Subliminals 101: How to get subliminals to work (Updated 2024) ’ Will this stack work better?

Which field?

All fields don’t seem to work for me

In things like morphic field, subliminal, frequency, and energy field.

What can i do?:pleading_face:

Point of No Return

Energy Cleansing

Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 3.0

Have you looked at these before ?

1 Like

Earth is “The Planet of Self Love”.

Not because everyone loves themselves, but because everyone has to learn how to do it.

4 Likes

Great stack.

I have only gone through one cycle and am already seeing substantial improvements in the way I think and act.

One question: can I incorporate Speed Up Physical Changes into any, or if at all possible, all of the stages?

1 Like

Congratulations! Keep going!

Yes, you can add it into all stages. Somewhere in the stack where you see fit, but after the “Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning” field.

3 Likes

Thanks! Also thanks for the quick reply