Subliminals 101: How to get subliminals to work (Updated 2024)

Revised: 2/6/2024

Hey guys, I had made this in 2020 as a guide for you guys, on how to get faster results. This was basically what I did and how I had always gotten fast results. I’ve added some new details that I had forgotten to put in, and fixed all the broken links and replaced them. (I hope lol) This can be used for fields just as well.

1. First, here’s the scientific part explaining how subliminals work to give you guys an understanding:

The affirmations behind the music are bits of audio (usually voices saying encouraging/ evoking comments) that are inaudible to us. This means that our conscience is unable to detect and block them. That’s why I play all my sub’s on just one notch of volume, that way my subconscious has to work harder to hear the affirmations.The affirmations go to our subconscious, where they are read on. The subconscious mind is able to influence the amount of hormones that are secreted by the glands in our brain (i.e. pituitary gland.) these hormones travel to the different parts of the body through the bloodstream. Once arriving at the targeted location, the hormones communicate with the cells in that area via a signal transduction pathway (communicating with the nucleus of the cell) or entering directly into the cell and binding to molecules inside the nucleus. The nucleus, being influenced by the hormones, causes changes throughout the targeted structure. For example, for a subliminal for getting a smaller waist, the hormones would tell the nucleus of cells in the waist to catabolize fat molecules (Break them down more)

(I’d learned this from a friend who was going to school to be a clinical endocrinologist and he learnt it in a endocrinology course (study of hormones and endocrine glands)

1. So, basically your conscious mind has a strong influence on your subconscious…Your subconscious mind is very powerful and can alter your DNA…but would work more optimally without interference from your conscious mind… Firstly, if you don’t believe, it can cause blockages in results! But results may and have still come in for some though, so don’t fret. But all that follows below is how to heighten the chances of results. So to help your conscious mind be free of negative thoughts, self-limiting beliefs, and etc.( I.E. “Man, this stuff doesn’t work!” or “This is taking so long!”) You can add these to your playlist, to ensure that there’s no interference from your ego/conscious mind, that might be hindering you from results. Also they will remove blockages as well.
  • Lack of appreciation and gratitude can hinder results. When we are full of gratitude, we are letting our subconscious mind know that we are content wit everything we have, and we get rid of that ‘state of lack’ that so many people are stuck in
  • The Planetary effects influence our daily lives more than most people know. I used to think it was all just BS, but surely it’s not :sweat_smile: The planets can definitely keep us from achieving faster results for one reason or another
  • Pure Unconditional Love can be a great blockage remover and certainly enhance manifestations due to it being so high vibrational and the state it puts you in. The top one is from Quadible, and bottom one is from Energetic Alchemy, Sapien Medicine’s other channel. Besides for speeding up manifestations, it also has tons of other benefits as well. Like better connecting wit people, less stress, and being less judgmental and more forgiving of others. I love the one from Quadible, it makes so compassionate, and there have been tons of people who said fields/subs started to work better for them after using that one.
  • Detachment heightens manifestation. When you constantly dwell on something you been tryna manifest, you are just reinforcing your subconscious mind that you do not have it yet, which just slows your progress
  • Serotonin Overloaded and Dopamine Overloaded. (This ensures that you’re in a bubbly mood during your listens, which expedites the results as well)
  • Shen energy (This one is a reinforcement to control your thoughts. Works great for those who do not meditate)
  • Mindfulness from Sapien Medicine (Another powerful one to keep your mind pure and be conscious of your thoughts that enter the mind and to control them. Great for those that do not meditate)
  • Nerve growth factor from Sapien Medicine (This one can help to get rid of my intrusive thoughts. It repairs damage and induces new connections all over the brain, including the basal ganglia and cerebellum, mainly where the subconscious is located… This one helped me learn things and retain stuff a lot easier. This is my go-to when I don’t get enough sleep)
  • Subconscious Limits Remover (This one is ‘version 3’ and includes ‘Malleable Ego’ aspect in it. The Ego can be our enemy if we do not understand it.)
  • Auric Cleanser (Sometimes people can hinder their results because their aura still has many negative energies and entities tied to it… This one is from Quadible and one of my favs from them. Works on chakras too. Makes me feel really clean haha)

( You can use this one in case you do not want to use Quadible’s version. But if you use the version from ‘Dream Seeds’ channel, make sure you listen to it before your playlist. There are lots of people who do not resonate with Quadible’s ‘love’ energy he adds to his audios. I personally love their audios and absolutely have never had bad results wit their channel )

(this one’s not short, but it’s definitely worth listening to. (Besides your subconscious not being susceptible to subliminals yet, there could be many other underlying reasons why you’re not getting results fast enough. Profound matrix programming, auric blockages, chakra imbalances, poor auric and etheric health, low vibration, lack of consistency and dedication and a ton of other factors play into your results. This audio helps find out exactly what the root cause is on why you’re not receiving your results quick enough, and work against that cause, whatever it may be)

• Note: It’s not necessary to listen to ALL of these audios, as I know it’s very time-consuming. But you can choose which audios to use, based on things relating to what you feel might be hindering you from results.

3.Things to know about the subconscious mind and subliminals…

• The subconscious mind doesn’t understand the concept of “right” or “wrong”…“Good” or “Bad”…So please keep this in mind when you are reading affirmations. Lots of people don’t word affirmations right. (I.E. “I will block out any negative affirmations”. Basically, what’s happening here is you’re giving all your positive affirmations resistance. This will block out all affirmations period since your subconscious doesn’t understand “right” or “wrong”.)

• Your subconscious doesn’t understand past tenses or future tenses. (I.E. “My beard will grow thick and full” won’t work. Where as, “My beard is thick and full” or “I have a thick and full beard” , or “My beard is growing longer every second.”

• Thinking on, meditating on, or feeling (Conceptual communication) what the subliminal is doing will enhance and expedite the results. (I.E. If you are listening to a “Longer nose” subliminal, feel as if there is pressure pulling your nose out longer. I don’t do this and still get results, But when I do, it certainly speeds up results)

• Meditation in general induces your natural brainwave states to alpha and theta, which is when the subconscious mind is the most receptive to programs.

• The more you listen to them, the faster the results will come. (I’ve experience this with my hips. I listened to one to have smaller hips and reach my goals within 3 days.)

• The subconscious mind doesn’t understand negations.

• Pranayama is great for clearing out energetic blockages that could be hindering results. Also great for raising vibrations as well

• Putting it on while you sleep couldn’t hurt the process, but I’m a light sleeper so I don’t do this.(It’s great because when you’re sleeping, you have zero resistance from your subconscious mind if you don’t meditate regularly. But don’t do it if you are a light sleeper)

• Getting enough quality sleep is detrimental for getting optimal results. (From experience, results seem to come in slower when I don’t sleep well. So what I do now when that happens is get my dragon to engorge me with my go-to “Nerve growth Factor”, usually at 28 times stronger depending on how exhausted I am. Works very, very well and keeps my mental health in check regardless of when I lose sleep. If you are not getting optimal sleep for whatever reason, use the “Nerve Growth Factor”, “Plasma Brain”, or “Brain Regeneration” to regenerate your CNS

• For physical changes, quit listening when you’ve got your desired results. My nose, hip bone, eye color had never reverted. (With physical changes, at least with me, the more I listen the faster the results would come). For mental/behavioral changes, I’d say 3 or 4 times a day for 3 months for permanent changes. Everyone is different, so it’s give-and-take.

• Be consistent in listening to the subliminals every day.

• Drink water if you feel dehydrated to rehydrate and replenish your cells

• Be patient and detach. Everyone is different. It comes quicker for some, slower for others dependent on different factors. Detachment can certainly speed up results as well.

• Use earphones for the ones that require them. (Not all subliminals require headphones though. The ones that do have two sets of affirmations going to separate sides, and the ones that use binaural beats)

• Forced subliminals, “Listen once” formulas, sped-up and layered subliminals work the fastest for me, btw.

• Also, stick to one or two subliminals for each thing you’re trying to change. Because for example, if you listen to 4 or 5 on “height”, how would you know which one works and you’re not just wasting your time?

• Even if you don’t believe, it will not hurt to just tell yourself that it will work anyway. The mind is very strong, and the placebo effect can be as well in helping us out with subliminals

• Listen at a low volume so your subconscious has to grasp harder to hear it. I know this can have an effect on you, to where you’re thinking, “Damn, well I can’t hear it, it must not be working.” But just because your conscious mind cannot hear it, does not mean your subconscious mind cannot hear it. A perfect example of this is, if you go to YouTube and read some of the comments to Sapien’s “Hearing loss” recovery, you find that some people were so deaf that their doctor even told them that they wouldn’t even be able to hear a jet plane going off next to them. Well, one specific lady listened to his “Hearing loss recovery” audio a couple of times a day, and like in three days she started to make out sounds. This lady had been deaf for a decade! This proves that the subconscious mind can hear things that the conscious mind cannot hear…but just to satisfy my conscious mind, I’d listened to that "Hearing loss recovery audio a couple of times(man it works fast :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:) and now I can hear perfectly on just one notch of volume with my earbuds! :grinning:

1. Something to remember, DO YOUR RESEARCH! Just as there’s a lot of people trying to help other people move forward, there’s some people out there who want to harm others out of spite, mental illnesses, or whatever other reason there is. DO NOT LET YOUR DESIRE OVERRIDE YOUR COMMON SENSE…no matter how good it sounds…Know it will work and just try and ‘believe’, even if you don’t :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

*Also, Psychic University has some great blockage removers as well such as the Ultimate Integration Tool, Omega Love, Omega gratitude and etc. But I had only put up free fields for those who are unable to purchase paid fields. Free ones work great too.

57 Likes

BTW, I usually prefer to use morphic energies, but I just use it for certain aesthetic things like eyebrow thickness, smaller hipbone-to-waist ratio, height(it works faster for me), and etc.

7 Likes

Hey, are you sure that those boosters are safe? I mean the channels look like they belong to teenage girls.

4 Likes

i agree,
use this 4 a booster its v powerful
7 Likes

hi, thanks for this. i know i sounds lame but recently i felt super lazy, and binge. i dont feel like workout and worst case when i workout i feel like munching food. i feel bored during this “stay at home” i read some books but i just want to sleep huhuh… tell how to reverse all of this and be calm…

1 Like

Yes. The most bizarre thing I have seen among subliminals is the idea to use binary code and genetic code and believing it would work just fine…
You see, the problem with the subliminal community (at least on reddit and youtube) is, that most of them literally are teenagers. You can tell.

Thank you for writing this. Btw. it seems like my psychic abilities start to increase. I just thought about this and the binary-genetic-code-stuff a few minutes ago and now I see a post about subliminals here haha.

4 Likes

I’m glad it helped… :grinning: before I started meditating in prison, I was an angry and violent person(also very drug addicted) who didn’t have too much compassion.I was real blunt and never held my tongue for no one. No female or male. I was loyal and would kill for my loved one’s…but for my enemies, oppositions, and people I didn’t know, it was a different story… Meditation help me realize my true self. It helped me be calm. It helped me be open-mined. It helped me focus. I hold my tongue at my times just to not make people feel bad… It helped me quit doing drugs. Now, I realize that when I help people, that only brings me so much happiness. When I make others happy, I get happy.

9 Likes

Yeah you have a point about the views and comments, I didn’t mean that the owners of the channels are dumb because they are young, I meant that they could be inexperienced in making subs. I guess I will give them the benefit of the doubt, for how long have you used them? By the way I saw you mention about a sub that made your hips smaller, could you share that with me. I have wide hip bones and I store fat mostly there, my upper body is muscular and lean and at the same time my ass looks fat :D so you can guess how awkward that looks on a guy.

1 Like

Yeah, hold on…I’ll find it right now…
Here’s the one I’d used…

That one’s short and it works fast for me…she’s got another one too but that one get’s rid of back fat too…which I don’t want because I don’t want to be too shredded…it’s not really attractive… I know what you mean…It was the only thing that kept me from my perfect muscular V-shape…but I need you to keep something in mind! Our organs are meant to fit our body…If she would’ve made it for specific details also for smaller intestines and smaller hips, that’d be a different story…but she didn’t. I’d got carried away and I had to stop…because I started getting constipated…If you google the anatomy of the hipbone, the intestines sit tightly on the hipbone…so when the hipbone gets increasingly smaller…the intestines squeeze a little, and you can guess the rest…that’s why I had to grow some height to loosen my intestines…Please keep this in mind!

2 Likes

Alright thanks, you said it took you only 3 days to get your desired results??

1 Like

Yeah but I was addcited and put it on playback multiple times of the day, and it didn’t helped that it was short and sweet…but that one works fast for me.

1 Like

I will give it a try after i get rid of my other problem, thanks for the info!

1 Like

I’m always listening to morphic energies as I type btw…That’s why I edit my stuff so much…I always end up misspelling shit because the noises distract me sometimes.

1 Like

I will keep your warning in mind (I am tall so I probably shouldn’t worry about my intestines getting tight). I feel you, I also used to multitask and listen to subs and morphic fields and I sometimes messed things up or got tired. That’s why now I just lay down do nothing and just listen to them.

1 Like

Really, would I like to do is just learn…that’s my favorite thing to do while listening…hands down…BTW I’ve only listened to morphic energies/subliminals for 2 weeks now. I barely found out about them, and thank God I did.

3 Likes

I’ve been listening for a year or two but I was inconsistent

1 Like

I get ocd with shit…I started working out on 2012 and results came within months and I got addicted…I get addicted to shit that gives me positive results. Like meditation, it was hard at first to me where I got a thousand thoughts a minute, and my mind is naturally chemically imbalanced…and on top of that I’d love using drugs! But I started 6 months ago, and now I can’t stop…it’d be impossible for me to do so… Just like these energies… I’m in this for life…There’s absolutely no going back…

2 Likes

There is noting bad about being addicted to things that bring you positive results and self development. We have a pretty common case, I got addicted to working out, hustling and subs/morphic fields :D

2 Likes

I am 19 years old, from a small country in eastern europe called Bulgaria.

2 Likes

Whoa, this is really awesome…All you guys really impress me…It’s like you’re from all these different countries, but speak my language perfectly as if you’re American? They say English is the hardest language to learn!

1 Like