Subliminals 101: How to get subliminals to work (Updated 2024)

Haha, I guess playing video games at least taught me something :D. Almost all young people here speak English because we start studying it at school early on.

Well we like our women very much, we have diversity everything from black to blonde hair, blue or dark eyes, white and olive skin. Oh god don’t get me started about the cooking part all kinds of meals and traditional recipes. I don’t know how you feel about the typical stereotype for a western woman but we have women that fit it too. How are they in the USA?

1 Like

So it is a win-win then :D

1 Like

I can’t wait for this quarantine to end

1 Like

Alright man see you.

Interesting theories. But I heard of a lot of people who didn’t believe in subliminals and got results.

Lol…I could care less about that. If people can get results without believing, I’m extremely happy. These are the things that worked for me…and it’d make more sense if you believe for it to work than the other way around…So really, as long as people get results, I could give 2 f’s whether they believe or not, but that’s what worked for me…You can believe or you don’t. I don’t care about that. And people hear all kinds of stuff all the time…tbh, I don’t believe too much of anything before I try it myself…so there’s that too.

1 Like

I bet the people to first start with subliminals barely believed in it and got results then told everyone

1 Like

You guys can do whatever you want with this information, but I advise you to take everything with a grain of salt…The way I see it, you’ve got to find things out for yourself, I’ve been like that since I was 9 and always will be like this…But I really hope ya’ll get what ya’ll desire.

3 Likes

To Know is much better than to Believe.

1 Like

That’s very true…I totally agree.

Also, I’ve barely found some tips from Sapien from another part of the forum that should aid your results as well…please add these to your playlist to enhance the laws of attraction, and remove negative blockages.

-Energy blockage removal with chakra growth and stimulation (Remove negative energy)
-Love, appreciation, and gratitude (laws of attraction)

2 Likes

l have been using this one for at least 5 months almost daily. I prefer to have my bottles of water ready before haha.

2 Likes

Were there any unwanted side effects? Any weird results?

I am not sure if this is right, since it is the task of your subconscious to protect you from danger and harm. You are right though that one should focus more on the desired outcome and not so much on what one don’t want. You can work around this though if you state something like “I only accept statements about myself that empower me” for example.

1 Like

Please explain to me how it is the task of your subconscious to protect you from danger and harm?

2 Likes

If this was the case, then how come so many people(many right here on this forum) have been hurt by subliminals? Like wouldn’t the subconscious protect them from the harm that those subliminals caused?

2 Likes

Your subconscious has two jobs:

• Keep you alive
  • Make/Keep you happy

If it had to choose, it would choose survival over happiness.

Being the task of the subconscious, it doesn’t mean that it completes this task perfectly. Actually it doesn’t and that’s why we have so many problems. I’d have to know a specific example of people getting hurt by subliminals, but I can say this:
If you wanted to change a lifelong behaviour, you will meet subconscious resistance.
Why? Because your subconscious associates change with pain and the status quo with safety.
Why? Because it associates safety with survival and it prioritizes your presumed survival over the happiness that would come with a change of behaviour.

You see this everywhere. People want to lose weight, work out, be more social etc.
But it doesn’t work because their subconscious interprets the unknown as a potential threat to their survival.

5 Likes

Thank you for your input, but I’ve read a few books in prison that have told me different, and I’ve even googled it a few times…I usually don’t believe anything or say anything until I’ve read it from a credible source…and one of the guy from this forum was using a penis sub, something that didn’t even have to do with a lifelong behavior…and he said at first it was working good but then he started to have bad and harmful effects…and he’s only used Quadible’s and Sapien’s…(I use both along with subliminals and literally get noticeable results after each listen)…Untill this day, he’s tried flushers and everything to no avail…maybe you can help him out…let me find the post…

Please go there…the poor guy has tried a lot of things to fix his problem to no avail…

1 Like