Need help with bad results from subliminals

Hi, I need help.
I have been using subliminals since 2016.
But I must have used some bad subliminals because now I have negative or oposite results from subliminal.
Even when a frequency/Subliminal works for me I have bad results from other subliminals.
Flushes didnt work for me.
Is someone going trough the same?
I know some people are only I dont know in this channel.
Does anyone has cured from this? plis help

2 Likes

Listen to this every morning for the full 30 minutes. Also use the Quadible Integrity video the other person posted. The channel to the video I posted below also belongs to Sapien Medicine, so it is trusted. Only trust Sapien Medicine and Quadible Integrity from now on.

Also, listen to Sapien Medicine’s Subconscious Limits Dissolver, Chakra Clearing, Love and Gratitude. Listen to each one 2-3 before going to the other each day. Do this for as long as you need, few weeks, month or so.

6 Likes

But I have the bad effects even when I listen to this audios. I have tried them before, and they have the same negative effects. The negative effects dont go away with them. Im desperate.

1 Like

I keep having the negative effects when I listen to this audios, I have tried them before I posted this. I have tried reversers, flushes, blocks removers and belief purguers and I have the negative effects while listening to those audios as well. Im desperate.

1 Like

I was trying some of this flushes yesterday and the negative effects increased and my hair is falling and one of my teeth broke and Im desperate.
Subliminals use to heal me and now they are putting my heath in risk.
I need help plis, I want to use subliminals to heal again I need them.

1 Like

Audios from Sapien Medicine are not subliminals, they are Morphic Fields.
Have you tried the Theta Brainwave audio?
It may help you to reprogram your subconscious.

1 Like

What do you mean by negative effects? Dream Seeds also has several healing videos. Try those. Sapien/Dream Seeds are not subliminals. And did you try all of the videos that were posted here?

1 Like

I think you dont need to listen to any audios atm. You might have overwhelmed your system. Take a break from everything for some time and try meditating. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Im aware that they are not the same thing, still I have negative effects when I listen to sapiend medicine audios, together with the positive results of the audio, but the negative results are unbearable.
I havent tried the theta brainwave audio but I see its needed to pay for it and I dont have a job nor money to buy it.

By negative effects I mean heir lose, body hair grow, weight gain, stomach pain, bach pain, tooth decay. Yesterday I was listening to some of quadible an sapiens medicine videos an also some from akuo and one of my tooth broke and my hair falls etc. Also I end up been emotionally unstable. This happens even when I just listen to sapiens or quadible. Its independent from the channel I listen. I have tried both quadible videos here posted and the first both videos from sapien. I still have negative results when I listen, I also have negative results when I meditate or when I sleep. plis help.

I have negative effects when I meditate or sleep. I stopped using them for a time but yesterday I wanted to use them and ended up with all bad effects.
I also have bad effects when I meditate or when I just woke up I have the stomach and back pain and hair lose.
I dont really know whats happening to me or how to revert this.

Maybe it isn’t correlated?

1 Like

Are you sure they are a result of the subliminals?

It sounds like what you are going through is very stressful. Are you getting proper sleep, exercise, and food intake? I sounds like taking a break for a while might be beneficial too.

My best wishes.

4 Likes

Exorcism Rite maybe listen to this…? Or browse other dreamseeds video which could help. But if nothing helps, dont listen to audios for a while and just wait. Pain meds might help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It sounds like your body and energy aura may be very overloaded and overwhelmed.

When we are overloaded, it’s possible for any sort of external input from energies, frequencies, morphic fields, and subliminals to overload our system further and cause stress and negative effects. The more we add, the more it overloads our system and feeds into a negative feedback loop.

Rapid tooth decay and hair falling out usually means your body is under significant stress. When we are under significant stress of any kind (physical, energetic, etc.), our body takes minerals from our teeth and bones for processes needed to counteract the effects of stresses.

That can be caused by overloading your system with any kind of stress, including many life stressors which could be impacting you too, but if fields and subliminals are making it significantly worse whenever you listen then I think it’s likely they’re increasing the burden on your physical body and energy body.

The other things you described, especially if you feel emotional instability during or right after listening to something, are probably a sign that your system is also overloaded from what you’re listening to and may need a break.

So, you could try to completely stop listening any subliminals and morphic fields for at least a week or two to give your system time to reset and recuperate.

After taking a break from everything, perhaps try again, only listening to the audios @3Tulsi recommended for at least a month to give your system time to clean things out. Hopefully those will work for you if you take a break from everything, and get to a point where your system has reset enough from being overwhelmed.

This article on Sapien’s website has great advice that can be applied to being stuck in a bad situation, and it has instructions for how to listen to those four audios.

The Energy Body Clearing audio should only be listened to before other audios if you’re not wanting to clear them out, because otherwise it will clear the effects. You could also try listening only to Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing for a week if it’s still too much.

After taking a break for at least a week or two, then playing those four audios for perhaps a month, you could try adding Unconditional Love and Self Healing and Acceptance and Become Whole. Love can be very powerful in changing negative patterns in our lives, and they may even help reprogram your subconscious as well.

Perhaps also go very slowly with adding in any new fields or subliminals in general, and perhaps listen only a few times at most per day to begin with. Try adding one new thing at a time for a few days or a week, so that you can be sure they aren’t creating more negative effects.

Many people have also reported that some subliminals initially work for them but begin to have negative effects later, and they feel better after stopping for awhile, so it’s also possible they may not be in your best interests to continue if you were to continue to get negative effects after taking a break. It’s something to consider.

What results are you trying to get from them? Perhaps there are other ways you’ll discover to get those results, or suggestions that we could give.

I don’t know enough about subliminals, but hopefully the first two audios in Niiyoru’s post will help clear negative effects out in time, once you’re able to give your system a good rest.

It’s always difficult if you’re having negative results when you sleep as that’s when our system has time to reset and recuperate the most. It’s possible the Sweet Dreams 7 Hours + audio could help if you play it at night. You could also try listening to that with the four audios so that you’re getting better quality rest.

I’m sorry you’re experiencing all these dreadful things. It sounds like you’re in a lot of distress. I know it’s easier said than done at times, but perhaps it can also help to find small things which are fun, enjoyable and relaxing as much as you can, while you’re giving your system a break. Even just smiling or having a laugh can help reset your system in a different direction away from these things.

As @TheElixir said, if you can try as much as is possible to get proper sleep, exercise and food intake, those are always a helpful foundation for healing, especially when we are feeling poorly and it’s much more difficult to keep up with them.

I know it can be very stressful at times to stop listening to morphic fields, subliminals or anything if you’re already feeling poorly, because they can be great tools, and when we’re in a bad situation it’s natural to want to listen to them to find an immediate solution and make positive changes in life.

But if you take a break and go slowly for awhile, your system should be much less overloaded, and the positive changes you see can be a lot more reliable.

Let us know how it goes, and we will try to help you!

14 Likes

If I were in your situation, if even Quadible’s reversal and Sapien’s clearing somehow gave me a bad effect, this is what I would do.

I would use a sigil in this book
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MU6NQL2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I would read the instructions carefully first and then I would use the sigil called “Cancel a Curse”

After that, I would find a good doctor and maybe even a good naturopath. You could be missing some key nutrient. You never know. Blood tests from a doctor and naturopath can help. Hair mineral analysis can help find deficiencies and even the presence of toxic minerals that require a safe method of detox.

After that, I would find a good exorcist. My opinion of what makes a good exorcist is my own. But I would call Don Basham or one of his associates and ask how to find a “deliverance minister” close to me.

501-525-8204

Ralph Sarchie is another I would try to contact but I can’t find his contact info right now.

5 Likes

yes it is, it only happens when I listen to subliminals, It doesnt happen when I stop listening to subliminals for a long period of time, like a month.

1 Like

Yes thank you. It is the results from subliminals because it stop happening if I stop listening to subliminals for a long period of time.
I stop getting good sleep when I start listening to them and have panic attacks.
Im going to try the subliminals posted here that I didnt tried before but after that I woul stop usin subliminals all together if bad results dont seem to stop.

Okey I would try that audio and see what happens. I hope it works. Thank you.

Thank you so much. I am under a lot of stress because of studies and a toxic family.
I would try taking it slow.
I do feel overloaded.
I would take a break and try those videos again, only the ones to heal.
I would also read the article.
Aldo Im in pain Im really grateful for everyone s suggestions and willing to help me.
It makes me feel safe.
I would keep you updated.

5 Likes