Need help with bad results from subliminals

Have you tried the new grounding field on Dream seeds? Mother nature is an amazing healer.

4 Likes

This article has clarified a lot of things. The negative results may be consequence for the enormous amount of trauma I hold from my harsh childhood and my toxic family. I would follow the guide from the article and keep you updated. Thanks.

4 Likes

Great post! Iā€™m really thankful for the detail and effort you bring forth in this forum. You are very much appreciated!

2 Likes

Also stick to Sapien Medicine and Quadible Integrity channels alone. They are the trusted ones at present. Also keep in mind to not overload your system with too much of fields. 4 to 5 is more than enough. Changes takes time to be permanent.

Also stick to your listening track for long time. Atleast a year or so, carefully reading the descriptions and comments to understand how many times to listen to them. For Ex. I read a comment in one of Sapienā€™s community post where a person complained that his shape of face changed due to listening to HGH and Grow taller fields. There is a scientific proof that too much of growth hormones will not make you grow taller, it makes you taller to an extent and if you push more growth hormones your facial structure might change. You can take the examples of worlds tallest men, they have a deficiency of too much of growth hormones. Now if you read the description you might see that Dreamweaver has mentioned not more than 4 times to listen per day. So please read the description.

Now for preparing your body from all your trauma, listen to 4 important Audios recommended by Sapien.

1. Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing

This will clear all your energy systems and accumulated negative energies. You should listen to this everyday at morning for a month. After that you can listen once in a week, to clean your energy system at times. Note: This is the first audio you should listen for the day. Because if you listen other fields and finally when you listen this field it will nullify the effects of the previous fields. So please be careful. Every morning once is more than enough.

2. Subconscious Limits Removel

This audio field is must, If you are jumping into spiritual development or atleast willing to develop physically using morphic fields or frequencies. I started with this 1.5 years ago, I am still listening to it. This clears all your negative beliefs and makes you think positively everytime. I even had experiences that all negative people or things that have been influencing me, leaving me one by one. It will also makes you synced with the Universe. From childhood, I have experienced many things happening in favor of me, I had this little psychic ability that when I wish it truly or think that, if this thing happened it will be good, and suddenly it will happen in real, at times. Overtime it faded away, But for the past 1.5 years it happens more frequently than my child hood. And that is the reason I feel I have greater sync with the universe now. It will act as a subconscious bridge maybe.

For you I think it might have other benefits, But the main thing is that it clears all your subconscious negative junk so that the frequencies work very much better for you and you thought process will be positive which as you know will ward of negative energies slowly from your side.

1. The Exoercisim Rite

This will clear all the negative energies or negative entities that within you or attached to you. This will be really helpful for your trauma. I have seen many people posting comments of how powerful it is. Yes it is powerful to ward of any negative entities or energies attached to you. 2 times for a week or 2 is more than enough. if not you can listen to it until you feel a little better.

4)Love, Gratitude and Appreciation

This will help you very much for your trauma. For any kind of stressful or depressed situation , you can use this.

I hope this helps. Follow these and you might feel better in no time. The main thing is belief and consistency . You should believe in these fields and use them every day to achieve greater release. See morphic fields are different from others, in a way that those frequency vibrations should be provided to your body every day or the body and mind should be in sync with them everyday.

Day by day, the frequency will be ingrained and we tend to vibrate at that frequency naturally. If you skip a day, then it will start all over again from day 1. The effects fade away and you have to listen everyday again. So please be consistent. Donā€™t skip a day. If at any circumstances it is difficult for you to listen, just listen atleast once to be in the natural vibration.

I have seen many people complaining about the effects. The reason behind them are " Not complete belief, Inconsistency and Overuse . Kindly take care of your health.

4 Likes

I have been using the videos the way there were described in the article.
The videos were really good but I still have bad results every time I listen to the audios listed in that article, and to every other subliminal or frequency I listen.
The negative results are too bad to keep listening to any subliminal or frequency. I canā€™t risk my health any more.
If anyone had the same problem before and had reverted it in some way I would be eternally grateful if you could share it with me.
To the rest I am really grateful for your good intentions. If somebody finds a way to revert someone from having negative results from subliminals please share it with me.
This audios did not help me with my problem aldo Iā€™m sure they are helping a lot of people.
Till I can find an answer to my problem I would quit from subliminals and frequencies and just try to deal with my life and health in other ways.
Thank you.

3 Likes

My apologies if it wasnā€™t clear in the post I wrote originally, but I think that those four audios might help only after taking a break for awhile. Otherwise, I think itā€™s likely they would still contribute to a negative feedback loop. If you would like to, perhaps you can try taking a much longer break from listening to anything before playing those audios, for at least two weeks to a month.

A few days is likely not enough time to let your body reset from being overwhelmed and so listening to anything will still likely have negative effects. I would guess that it would take at least a week or two of not listening anything, perhaps longer, to let your system reset to a natural equilibrium at which audios wouldnā€™t just overwhelm you more especially if youā€™re already dealing with life stresses in addition to this.

Of course, it could turn out in the end that not listening to anything may be best too. Audios could still have negative effects after taking a long break, so please listen to your personal intuition and experience foremost, and do what is safest and best for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™m very sorry to hear about your stresses with studies and a toxic family, and Iā€™m hoping all the best for you in finding the best way forwards for you.

4 Likes

Im thankful for your advise. Im still really discourage because I have taken long breaks in the past and still experiencing negative results when I listen to subs/frequencies. I was looking for an answer to this topic, maybe a flush that does work on taking this negative effects away, but non of this audios did work on that topic. I feel very alone because most people could solve their problems with this flushes and similar audios but mine continue even with this audios.
Im looking for someone who has been in the same situation and cure this problem, but canā€™t find it yet.
I have also email to sapien med but havent got a response yet.
So for me I would not use subs or frequencies again. I also sadden me cause I was getting good results with sapien med audios and they could were helping me a lot, but at the same time I was having all the bad results that were overwhelming.
I wish I could continue using the sapmed audios with their positive result but without the negative result that I have with every audio I listen, but thats not just the case for now.

1 Like

Even if you thought most of what I posted was crazy, the sigils from that book really work.

3 Likes

Iā€™m very sorry to hear that you havenā€™t found anyone with a similar experience. It must be very difficult to not have encountered anyone in the same situation as you are in, and I hope you eventually find a solution.

Whatā€™s most important is what is best for you, so if the advice in this thread hasnā€™t helped and Sapien audios are still making things worse right now, then not continuing to listen for now sounds like a good idea.

Maybe Sapien Med will have some helpful advice when they reply to you. They often have good advice that doesnā€™t just involve listening to Sapien audios, and they are kind to people who are struggling. They will treat you as a person if you would like to write them to describe the details about your life and health situation.

If they donā€™t reply for a long time (maybe over a month or two?), occasionally emails do get lost, so you can always try sending your email again if it has been awhile.

I really hope that the difficulties you are dealing with begin to get better for you. If you would like to ask about anything else or participate in the forum, youā€™re always welcome to post here!

2 Likes

This happened to me like a week ago. To where I kept getting negative thoughts. What helped was the nerve growth video. It helped more than any other one.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear of your tough times. Have you tried Akuoā€™s flush for the subliminals?

1 Like

Hi, so you were having negative results when you listened to subliminals/frequencies? Like, even with flushes and so? I want to know if is the same case because I dont want to risk using an audio again cause Im afraid of the regative results if it does not work.

Hi, yes I did, it helped me to clear my mind but the negative results keep happening when I listened to it, so I stopped. Thank you anyways.

Hi, the negative results happen when I listen to subs/frequencies, and they keep going on for time to time when I dont listen to them. Like, I havent recovered my hair, and from time to time it fells the way it does when I listen to subliminals/frequencies and starts falling more. The same with my teeth, They hurt when listening to subliminals/frecuencies (except for sapmed teeth regeneration) and start hurting from time to time out of nowhere. My cavities got worst and I cant go to the dentist cause Im in quarantine, which scares me.
I have been talking with a person on youtube comments from a quadible integrity video that had the same problem and solve it with meditation (the negative results) but quited subliminals and frequencies, so I could not use this audios any more if I dont find another solution.
I am meditating but still see little results, i will keep meditating.

1 Like

Oh okay. Then yeah, just take a break from the frequencies and subliminals. Iā€™m sorry, I didnā€™t understand the situation. I wish you the best and Iā€™m sorry for what youā€™re going through. I hope you get better soon. Yeah, meditation saved me when I was in prison.

1 Like

i also had that bad lady mindpower fk me up good, and i used Akuo flush and thank God it realy helped me

1 Like

oh fuckā€¦ Thatā€™s scaryā€¦ Like the changes were noticeable?

Yeah, I trust Akuoā€™s subliminals. Iā€™m glad things are back to the norm with you.

2 Likes

I used Akuo flush but it didnt help for me :frowning:

How are you now? I hope better?