Need help with bad results from subliminals

yes thank God, i had heart poundings crazy anxiety irrational fears, thought why did i ever listen to someone else’s affirmations, but we have the best intentions and can fall prey to bad people, but knocking on wood Akuo’s flush helped me totally

1 Like

thank you brother i hope we will be able to help subliminalsuport cure his problem aswell

1 Like

No problem. That bitch will burn for it. Laws of attraction.

1 Like

im really sorry i dont know what to say, you listen to it for 30 minuts atleast?, maybe Dream or Sapien know some better cure, hope they wll chime in.

i really hope the brimstone will be hot indeed xD

1 Like

That’s good to hear. Since I used his flush I only get good dreams

2 Likes

Im really bad! This time the bad effects dont go away!! Im desperate

I still have the same problem and now the bad effects dont go away!!! Im desperate

I have listen for the entire 30 minutes multiple days and it didint work. I have asked both Quedible integrity and Sapien Medicine via Mail and Facebook and all they say is to stop listening to audios and I still have the same bad effects and they dont care :( Sapien Medicine told me that I used subliminals and his are frequencies so they are diferent things but I have the same problem listening to his audios and he didnt replay!! Plis help me I feel like nobody care and Im desperate.

I thought that the people making this audios were loving caring people but when I go to them for help nobody did help me, they just dont care! Plis If you start having bad results from subs just stop listening because nobody is going to help you, no even the subliminal makers!!

1 Like

I have use Akuos flush but it didnt work for me, I have email him but he doesnt know how to help me. I entered Quedible Integrity reverser video and the chat there is a lot of people having bad results with the golden face ratio and having the same problem than me with subliminals giving them bad results and no flush working guys this is happening to more people than just me, please be aware. I dont even know if this post is going to get deleted after this comments I made. My life seemed full of miracles with this audios and now Im crying.

Have you tried using something that is in a different format, like looking at Sapien’s mandalas on Instagram, or Sapien’s Dreamweaver card system on Instagram (instructions here), and the clearing and healing sigils from Sapien’s Patreon?

Those may work differently enough from audios that they could work for you to clear your subconscious, without all the negative effects.

Perhaps try looking at the Draw Luck, Attract Positivity or Repel Negativity mandalas and the Archangel Michael picture on Instagram.

2 Likes

we care brother, if i could i would take your pain away…

1 Like

What are all the symptoms?

1 Like

Hey, have you tried to stop listening to subliminals, fields etc. and focus on self care, good nutrition and good sleep. Why don’t you go to a doctor maybe you have some condition that is affecting you. Have you tried to stop listening to subs and fields for lets say a week and if so did the bad results stop occurring. You know a lot of symptoms can be caused by your lifestyle. Back pain and weight gain can be caused from not getting enough exercise, sitting all day in front of a computer and a poor diet. I know you are going through a lot right now, 8 months ago I was in a bad moment of my life where I had problems and I know how you feel. I got much better because I started taking care of myself, looking after my health, going to doctors, eating right, sleeping enough, exercising etc. What I am trying to say is that you should stop listening to subs and fields for some time and see if the problems go away or at least diminish and during that time you should focus on the things I mentioned above. Best of luck to you! By the way for your back pain I can give you some exercises and stretches that you can do at home, they helped me A LOT and relieved my pain. If you are interested message me and I will send them to you.

3 Likes

Your higher self has access to your subconscious mind.
Use the “higher self connection” audio on Dream Seeds 5 times a day, your higher self knows what to do.

Edit : If you feel resistance or pain when u listen to the higher self it’s normal, keep pushing for a few days and you’ll be fine.

2 Likes

I would try and I am thankful for your interest. I have to say I had little hope now and sapien medicine show little interest on my problem. I just feel very alone.

1 Like

I have this problem for years, because many times I have stopped using audios in general and became better and every time I tried using them again it get worst. I know my problems seem just a medic issue but they started with subs/frequencies and happen again or wort when I use them. It has not been always like this, when I started with quadible audios they seem like magic and work really fast but then they started giving bad results out of nowhere and now it happens every time I listen to subs / frequencies. Thank for your good intentions. I am exercising and taking care of my help but its really hard to see my effort give little result because of the bad results that are still working on my sistem.

2 Likes

I wont use any audios from now on, many people told me to use different audios from dreamseed that didnt help me and just keep giving me bad results.

I had taken big pauses in the past, every time i start again its worst. I wont listen to audios anymore, Im just trying to get reed from the bad results I still carry.

1 Like