Last attempt at reversing subliminal/frequencies/morphic fields (Anti aging, Generalized Stem Cells)

Months back I made a topic about the idea of a morphic fields that would help the kind of people that by some unknow thing caused them unintentional results. While I was in my regret I wanted to find people who had the same problem and you will find then in youtube comment sections and in this forum, there is “subliminal support” he wanted to remove those bad results from subliminals (akuo, quadible integrity etc…) by listening to more “energy works” (specific to remove the results) of the sort like subliminals and frequencies or morphic fields. It didn’t work it caused him more of the unintended effects and to me it isn’t different. I’m not in the worst like him by what he said in his topic https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/need-help-with-bad-results-from-subliminals But for a while my hair line is of a man of alopecia lvl 1 to 2 and I know what I did and day by day when I used those videos more hair was lost and I didn’t know why so many were failing.

At first I wanted to remove the hairs of my body so I listened to some frequency that would target those hairs below my head. It didn’t happen, what irony is this ? It targeted my “hair”. Then this fool listened to some random channel called “miss” or something that created subliminals to regrow hair. It got worst. The rest is just the same text, and in this age people don’t like to read or people who write need to speak in a way for them to understand while also not cutting out anything and this is impossible like my many appeals in this forum I got no help, it seems like people copy paste things all the time not only in computers but to conversations and knowledge.

The last thing I did to reverse this that I call “disease” because it’s deformities to my body was to listen to “quadible integrity reverse subliminals” effects and like I said things got worst. I always feel like one side of my nose is blocked not by allergies but by it’s own muscle after I tried some frequency to remove some ocasional alergy and before it was bad and not it’s more bad, I think that audio made my left ear deformed and I tried to find the cause and I searched for this https://www.health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/is-it-worrisome-to-hear-a-pulse-in-my-ear I hear a pulse in my left ear and I don’t know what this did, but every time I wake up only my left hear has this disease hence that day. I also find sometimes my left shoulder in pain and it’s because of some of the subliminals I heard. Worst days were when I used a metabolism subliminal, that was terrifying.

I want to speak of Sapien but the audio wasn’t badly made, that one to remove the beard, I regret deeply because I don’t want to remove my beard now but nothing is the fault of the audio. The only audio that no one should hear is that https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/listening-to-sapien-med-hairloss-3-0-and-have-lost-50-of-my-hair
In this one he got way out of certainties that he used to work it like “Molecule cause this so this morphic field will increase this molecule” The problem was that the cause of baldness is still a mystery and he wanted to increase the thickness of the hair (etc…) in one of his videos and the following result is this, but the real cause of baldness is skull deformities, if you look at babies that doesn’t have hair, their skull is starting to form, when it’s formed it’s a coincidence that they grow hair but if babies develops and carries “positional plagiocephaly” which is a skull deformity they will not have hair when they should. The same happens to adults, their skulls can deform not so fast as babies but overtime and this leads to hair loss, but nobody knows.

In my case this didn’t happened but for some reason every time I used a subliminal to remove body hair; specifically it removed some of my “hair”. So I tried to use “Deep aura cleansing” and it didn’t happen, the results were still there and I spent months listening to it, I thought to myself that was a problem it the audio of my computer so I bought decent non-bass headphones and configured my drivers correctly that also didn’t work. It didn’t work and it lead me to have unintended results but that isn’t very specific, what happened was that my previous bad results were being “renovated” like I were using them when I wasn’t but that wasn’t the audio fault.

Then I tried to use exorcism frequency because I suspected quadible integrity used magic. I felt mentally relieved but the same results that I spoke of, I call them deformities, are still there. Then at last I thought that “I never gave a time where I didn’t listened to energy works, what might have happened was that I had a clash of energies or some thing but I really don’t know, I might give a try to see if those results will disappear after some months also” And here am, I spent 3 months clean and I feel much mentally comfortable, but not so much as before when I didn’t got so much of myself to try those things, I always ask “Why didn’t I stop but had to try so much when I saw that I wasn’t compatible to energy work”

I feel tempted to try it again after I’m clean for 3 months the same 2 morphic fields, best case my hair get to how it was before not uneven and be straight and other deformities cured. But what I also want to try is to use “Generalized stem cells” before it because I feel like if it’s a deformity stem cells should help me correct them as I read somewhere and it’s the only way to have those follicles that the subliminal targeted healed. If this and that doesn’t work I might try to go back to what was my cellular age like this description says Clarification with anti aging audio the video can be found here in his patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/anti-aging-35472903
Do you guys think that those 2 fields can reverse those kinds of energy work ?

If any of you could give me good advice it this last paragraph please give me something that could help me. If you are like “subliminal support” or any of the people that I saw sad in those youtube comment sections hope you can get some kind of idea of how you are “energetic incompatible” it this text but I can hardly help. If we could communicate it each other I would like to ask if you guys listened to “Quadible integrity Universal Binaural Beats Subliminal Super Charger/Booster & Shielder” I think this one stays it you whenever you do a energy work and it alters it and at first I heard this.

Hey,

Sorry but half the time it’s not even clear whether you’re talking about yourself or someone else’s experience you read about.

Can you post another reply where you list out your issues? Then it will be easier to help :laughing:
I don’t care which field you used before or which subliminal.

You’re thinking “reverse these results” while actually you should be thinking “solve these issues”.

12 Likes

@fool_of_a_man I actually think you have plenty of ideas of what happened /is happening rather than what is the actual issue…

I’d really like to help you, and I’ll be honest : I can’t understand the problem, at least the way is being laid on by yourself.

First, if you want help about something, you need to understand what the problem is.
Secondly what in your mind triggered it.
Thirdly, you need to stop everything you’re doing so we can reach a baseline.

After these three steps, many more will come, but without these it will be to no avail.

As for the actual issue, I can’t address it because I can’t yet conceptualise it.

6 Likes

I’m suffering from having unintended results from any audio so I asked if by using “Generalized stem cell” of Sapien, I would be back to what I was. I also asked if “Reverse aging” of his patreon would bring me back to what I was when I didn’t use any audio.

:heart: :muscle:

4 Likes

Reversing is to solve, please, those objections can really render a person that could help me.

Use this man!

Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning

This will clear out everything and wash over you helping you to return to being fresh and clean. I don’t not suggest you use this after other energy work or (subliminal) since it will likely clear out those energies as well (not that it is negative, but it is something different than your natural system)

3 Likes

Blueprint of Life first comes to mind, but Flower of Life is the free option. To bring you back to your factory settings, restore harmony and balance.

2 Likes

But solve what?

Look I see that this is really upsetting to you and you’re desperate. Im not asking to be “difficult”.
What I’m saying is that one of you issues seems to be hair loss.

It doesn’t matter at all if this happened because of audios or just naturally. Issue = hair loss.
And then we can help you with a stack for that.

If you ask help for “reverse bad results from subliminals” - well… I don’t have anything for that. It is what is it is now. There is no field that identifies “that thing he has on his body came from a subliminal, let me do the opposite of that”.
But if you tell me you have hair loss, there is a field for that.

But you need to tell us what your actual issues are, without mixing in other stuff.
I would help, but I don’t understand.

5 Likes

Looks like he wants something for hair re-growth, beard re-growth, and something to correct a yet-to-be-disclosed “deformity” and/or “deformities” which he needs to specify if anyone is going to help him in any meaningful way

4 Likes

Yeah I also put that together more or less, but didn’t really want to write a suggestion before the issue is clear :face_with_raised_eyebrow::grinning:

I would say a stack like:

Aura clearing
Ego dissolution
Subconscious limits removal
Beard growth plasmafied
Dutasterideed scalp
Shiny and revitalised hair

Probably some more elements of the point of no return stack for efficiency.

5 Likes