Last update about trying to reverse any changes I have done and regretted and final message

If you want to know me, I have been posting here monthly, the reason is that I try something in those months and come back to see if luck can bring me something by writing those:
https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/about-people-who-are-incompatible-it-frequencies-subliminals-is-there-a-way-to-undo-every-energy-work

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/sapien-should-release-a-video-to-clear-any-morphic-field-results

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/people-who-have-wrong-results-and-is-there-a-way-to-undo-them

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/last-attempt-at-reversing-subliminal-frequencies-morphic-fields-anti-aging-generalized-stem-cells/

I’m afraid I have done my last try and saw what fitted me the best that there is no other thing that fitted me the most than leaving things to time. After much of that suffering all bad things seem to have vanished. If you don’t know me I have suffered years because of subliminals, frequencies, morphic fields, because I’m a energy imcompatible person or a subliminal imcompatible person that tries to listen to fields or frequencies to cure my problem and I have had wrong unintended results also from a past cluster of energy works like those three. I spoke in my last update about why I’m and I think quadible integrity hypothesis holds true: Update about trying to reverse subliminal and morphic fields and any changes I have done and regretted

Learning that there are people like me can point you to where you can find then, they are on comments on youtube and inside the link I have referenced. If worry about then you may try to see if there is something you can do like by linking some energy work video or some strange video the truth is: Nothing works for someone incompatible it energy work because it’s energy work.

After listening to the same recommendation of people linking “aura cleansing” I found out that I have been really cleaned out so much so that It removed even myself. Learning that it’s effects faded it time made me realize: Where I have been? And felt much like myself after that mixed into a lot of energy cluster from past energy works. I think I have a thing where the subliminals keep repeating at night after hearing some “booster” from royal subliminal another evil one and it has another unintended result like this one.

That didn’t work for long as I was using and it doesn’t REMOVE CHANGES. I have had a bad result from it maybe because I’m incompatible the same can be said about anything I have tried before or after it. That is anything I tried brought all the energy work conflict I had of any subliminal or quadible integrity evil frequency.

I just forgot it all and let things to time and time sure made me better but did I really changed? I’m sure if any doctor would exam my DNA would find it at least interesting but I no longer can recover from some using a body hair remover that removed another hair… or my use of a hair facial remover of sapien med because its permanent and I will never have a beard I’m afraid but there is hope for that, that will end like all my tries, I think, or most importantly have part of my precious mind back that I miss because I fell something numb behind my mind that is missing and some things have lost what they meant or their feeling to me because I used a lot of mind fields from both quadible and sapien but quadible is a evil one. It really destroyed my mind for a long time and I didn’t know. If you want to know more read my past posts please.

Community I truly regret using any energy work I wish If I were you to argue that all fields that affect mind or try to change the natural is damaging because you can’t expect to mess it a piece of a complex puzzle and expect a different good image from the one you want to change. People may use some sadness remover fields because they think sadness shouln’t exist but when you know (after much complex thought that you don’t know) is that sadness makes hapiness. You regret also when it’s time to fell your disorder. So use fields that cure diseases and MAINTAIN THE ORIGINAL BLUEPRINT OF LIFE.

For my last words I will die like this I think or time will do some healing but it will take months, the worst ones I think it will last for years like my metabolism or worst it’s almost like the changes I have done really incorporated and will no longer let go of me.

Out of topic though but how is quadible evil? I used his stuff for a long time. Nothing bad happen to me.

But his stuff works slow. Thats why I just use sapien only now

3 Likes

Orginal what it means???

Who ever says he us lier

1 Like

Quadible is NOT evil. They are a self-realized divine being, and you are committing the unforgivable sin in the Bible by impugning their divine truth. No wonder you’re allergic to good vibes.

2 Likes

Before commenting, I suggest everyone reads the post history and comments to have a better picture of the situation and the journey :)

3 Likes

I have. I see a liar, a slanderer, and a blamer committing the unforgivable sin.

1 Like

My comment was not aimed at you.

I would like to know what is the point of this post :joy:

2 Likes

6 Likes

Sapien already said this that everything has a price if you want your effects at least for his method you got to give your love. I understood by this he works by giving lush. But this is a general opnion for everyone.

What made me personally think this is that his booster acted like a filter that unintendedly affected every energy work I made into wrong results. I has never incompatible in the first place, by hearing this booster and also frequency defense I got incompatible it every energy work.

Your original body that you were born it will be changed into something wrong and not working especially the fragile mind that its difficult to say what is wrong or right to do to change it like using a evil love frequency when some things dont need love but some of everything, it’s sickening and evil.

In the last two paragraphs.

Im still trying to understand what is the purpose of this post?

In fact what is the purpose of creating a new post every so often? Itd be easier to just comment under the same one so ppl can read the whole thing.

But what are you looking for now?

More advice?

Or just make a very personal and generalized statement based on your own experience?

Please clarify so we can find a solution instead of back and forth all day going no where.

5 Likes

Listen, I feel for you but at this point I think you’re becoming one of those people who have become paranoid and insisting on something being wrong with them. I have seen this same pattern before numerous times already.

Someone gets experimental and dabbles in too many energy things at once. Then, their brain becomes scrambled eggs from too much energy or too much of a mixture of different energies. They think they’ve become cursed or that the energies are outright malicious, so they go on a search to correct this malady and trying many different clearing methods, but it doesn’t seem to work. Due to this, they believe that they are broken forever and cannot be fixed. But here’s the kicker: they were never broken to begin with. They just simply got into their own heads too much with psychosomatic and placebo induced symptoms.

What I think the best thing for you to do is, take a break from all energy related things in general. Just be with yourself, without any energy. Make yourself forget about your problems, even if that’s hard to do. You might just realize that you have been fine this entire time and were worrying for no reason

8 Likes

Are months often? My last post was in june of the past year.

Your patterns are just your confusion not one thing is equal to another by only one thing that contains it. I suggest you get out of this forum before you confuse figure of speech to dumb academic category.

Sins, unforgivable, what are they lol? I expected better from you Sorcery!!

Also, it would always help if people say “Quadible (or X, Y, Z) did not work for me and I had a bad experience”. Our experience is ours and unique and no one should deny anyone else’s experience.

But to generalize one’s subjective experience to term a certain person “evil”, a pretty strong word at that, is totally avoidable. Do realize that some of these creators make a livelihood through fields/YT (a lot of which is offered free) and calling them “evil” based on subjective experience is totally unfair (even in the case of charlatans with “Hollywood A-Lister” clients :rofl:)

20 Likes

Thing about the subliminal/energy work world on youtube is that the individual experience is very personal and often, people try to equate their experience to everyone else. And often due to lack of awareness, they don’t really know the root of an issue that arises when listening to audios.

Sometimes, they already had an issue or some complex and after listening to an audio, they feel their issue more and then blame the audio. And in many cases, someone doesn’t even have an issue and creates one in their head. That underlying energy of insecurity finding the next thing to be insecure about.

And then you have people who overlisten to audios and then fry their nervous systems and blame the audios for that. And then there are some people that are perhaps incompatible with audios and keep listening to them even after their body doesn’t click with them.

Then, there are people who get the effects they wanted from a field and then change their mind and want to reverse it.

And what people have to do in many of these cases is take responsibility for themselves.

And reversing sub results… I’ve never fully understood this. I get why someone might want to reverse a change they made but this isn’t like the sims or some rpg game where you can just undo a change you made to your character. When you choose to change your body and get the result you sought, the result is generally permanent. Bodily changes aren’t something you can just undo with a subliminal that says ‘subliminal reversal’.

It would have to be a very specific formula for the person whose body changed in some way. A general reversal audio isn’t taking into account every change possible in a person’s body.

What I do recognize is that there are probably a few cases where it is possible some people are so sensitive that listening to an audio once or twice messes with their nervous system. No different than having an adverse reaction to some medication you didn’t know you were allergic to. In this case, certain effects in your body might cause your body in specific more discomfort than usual. This is clearly an incompatibility. And when you feel something like this… don’t listen. Stop listening.

Some people literally would just keep listening to the audio even though their body is telling them that this doesn’t work well with their body’s chemistry. Ans then after still listening to the audio for some time, they get some permanent negative effects.

Our fields are not going to change your body’s chemistry after one listen. That is not how this works. So listen to how your body reacts. Be aware. And take this stuff seriously as it actually works. If you decide to make some bodily changes with our fields, make sure you want them. Don’t just do it just to do it and then think ‘oh no, I don’t actually want this.’ This isn’t a video game.

All this being said, I’m not sure what the point of this thread is either.

32 Likes

We are all God, so the unforgivable sin is the sin against the holy spirit is the corruption (including by lies and slander) of the truth of another divine being by your own faulty judgmental observation.

“… there is an unpardonable sin, and I do not say that you should pray for it.”