Update about trying to reverse subliminal and morphic fields and any changes I have done and regretted

If you want to know me, I have been posting here monthly, the reason is that I try something in those months and come back to see if luck can bring me something by writing those:
https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/about-people-who-are-incompatible-it-frequencies-subliminals-is-there-a-way-to-undo-every-energy-work

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/sapien-should-release-a-video-to-clear-any-morphic-field-results

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/people-who-have-wrong-results-and-is-there-a-way-to-undo-them

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/last-attempt-at-reversing-subliminal-frequencies-morphic-fields-anti-aging-generalized-stem-cells/

I have tried everything but before explaining I should say that I’m a few of the ones who said to be “incompatible it any energy work, subliminal or frequency”, this is an example of these people: https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/need-help-with-bad-results-from-subliminals

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/severe-anxiety-and-depersonalization-after-frequencies

After some time holding a doubt for a long time I came to believe that the only cause for my case and those of “incompatibly” is a quadible integrity video called “Quadible integrity Universal Binaural Beats Subliminal Super Charger/Booster & Shielder” what this does is to act like a filter and path of every energy work that you will do, be it subliminal or rife frequency or sapien frequencies then it “boosts” or “protects” be what it does it does wrong, it can boost wrongly and cause anxiety because of much tension and overload or “protect” can distort the purpose of the frequency. I think that those people; not that they were born “incompatible” they listened to this video and frustrated every attempt at getting a good subliminal or morphic field result because the video causes those things to become distorted causing damage that may be irreversible even if you use a flush or use anything that is categorized as “energy work”.

What happens then is that some things works partially and wrong or it’s disastrous for some people like loosening of teeth and loss of hair and even mental health not that the cause are what happened to them or what they think but a brain issue like a dopamine pathway damaged, if you read you see “severe anxiety”, someone got severe anxiety from listening to a subliminal and I said the cause and those people maybe be previously incompatible by birth or by listening to that crap of quadible integrity and then treating themselves it energy work.

To me it happened the strangest things, like a silhouette of the object I see appears in my right eye if I focus on a lamp, then the little loss of hair of my head that happened just after I used a frequency to remove BODY hair, I saw it just failing in my bathroom, dead skin on my face because of some skin subliminal, then the worst, when I got desperate I used some channels called “Subliminal Warlock” who deals it actual shamanic spirits and I don’t even know if “quadible integrity” uses magic sigil in their videos I also need to mention that I used some video called “Reverse the effects of spells, frequencies, magic, hypnoses” of some kind of thing that got an actual sigil on the thumbscreen.

I would say nothing worked but that isn’t the case, some people recommended “deep aura cleaning” and it partially worked, it removed some of the stuff even the ones I didn’t say but not the worst of them, it did what it could and I kept listening to it and I saw that the rest of the things I did didn’t go away so I said it “must be magic”, I must say after listening even to Sapien I still keep getting nights where I become desydrated on the middle of my sleep and I need to get water because of my mouth, and you know what need water to work? This is why I keep thinking that it’s because of the “quadible integrity boost” making energy works consume me, even my thirst or it’s that shamanic thing. So I listened to Dream Seed exorcism, and it remove some of the problem and bring another one like the “Aura deep cleaning”, not that the audio is a problem, it’s me because life must have punished me for some reason because after giving 1 month to everything because a thought of a “subliminal clash” or something I tried to use it again, and I saw that I became more and more negative if some “negativity” hits me, I feel an anxiety then I notice that it’s this “Aura deep cleaning” not that the audio is a problem it’s because something was distorted and not I remember already having this problem but more intensely when I used flushes that contains “positivity”.

I really didn’t know what to do when those two didn’t worked, I have still some scalp problems and it can’t be cured by medicine not even a psychologist can help it my mind if I felt some “negativity” because it doesn’t come really from me or has a cause, those things are now the “body and mind” if I use medicine would it kill the body ? The maximum it can do is suppress some things like to see it’s an auto immune disorder and science would not even belief the real explanation of how half of the hair of the right of my head is more thicker than the left like a clothes that have one side it a thicker lines.

The only thing that cured half of the worst problems was surprisingly “stem cells” because I have been damaged, but the interesting thing is that it took some time for it to work like now when I spent 2 weeks using it then waited the next 2 weeks without using it to see something healing.

And here I’m really cursed and incompatible, trying to see if someone would help or something peculiar happens, also helps me think what I would do and I’m thinking of using back those stem cells but fearing that it can let me dry like I don’t know if it converts fats into stem cells because it has no description and it could definely make me thirst or maybe I’m thinking of spending more than 30 days not using frequencies to see if my body would see those things that I have done as unnatural to it. But I rather use stem cells and try later that “Anti Aging” video then If nothing works I will live some years and hope not to carry into my whole life this disease that isn’t a disease.

1 Like

Give a try to this:

Booted Bhoots

Maybe someone put a curse on you. In my country there are ходжас(people that do rituals on you to remove the curses that have been placed on you). Where do you live by the way?

1 Like

I already thought about meeting a psychian that has some fame here, he says he can see the aura of a person and he is very know, if I could I would do one of these rituals, but I’m not cursed by someone i’m affected by magic curse from some of the craps I listened too.

1 Like

Try Booted Bhoots

Try booted bhoots

Try booted bhoots

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::stuck_out_tongue:

Trust Me.

7 Likes

Late reply to this thread, but if this is the case the Booted Bhoots field will address that and a wide range of other worry, as @anon46520955 suggested.

From the description:

“What is this Bhoot Pret Nivaran Puja and Homa” I asked.

“Bhoot Pret Nivaran Puja and Homa is done to seek protection and relief from black magic, ghosts and evil spirits”, He took a deep breath and continued "

It removes the negative impacts of black magic, ghosts and evil spirits.

It can provide, Protection and release from negative energies.

Provide protection against accidents and diseases.

Remove physical and mental worries.

etc etc."

5 Likes

I remember your topics before :sweat_smile:

I’m pretty sure I told you about my experience with tooth cavities and the teeth audio.

I still think there is no such thing as people incompatible with energy work! Ifnyounseem to have wrong results (since none of these cases were.of no result), there is a reason for that.
It would be because they used products that are not well made (like some of the stuff you said you used)
Or because of something within them.

The latter could be something like a significant energy blockage or imbalance.
The good thing is, sapien medicine has made great audios to address these as well.
I would recommend you to keep using the clearing one, exorcism (and/or booted b), and add:

• ego dissolution
  • energy blockage removal (you can loop it)
  • subconscious limits removal (you can loop it)
  • the mana circuit (2-3x) - this should take care of the meridians if I understand correctly
  • plus you can add the ancient arts album for some energy :)

Use these audios daily for a month, then add back an audio (from sapien) that targets your issue like hair loss, skin etc.

4 Likes

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/listening-to-sapien-med-hairloss-3-0-and-have-lost-50-of-my-hair

Yeah I think you linked it the last time as well, it doesn’t change the relevance of what I wrote 🤷

It’s more about mentality and mindset, when I noticed a fresh cavity after using the teeth field i didn’t “decide” I was incompatible etc., I though “WOW ITS AMAZING, IT’S WORKING, I JUST HAVE TO FIGURE OUT WHY IT IS REVERSE! If I could get a cavity because of it in 2 days, surely I can also get rid of it once I turn it around and it works properly!”

3 Likes

I prefer not to use things that will affect my thought, like removing my worries because worries are justified we don’t just know how to make them less sufferable, and negative energies are part of life, if you don’t have any you might just end up numb because it’s the existence of sadness that make happiness, this positive philosophy makes Sapien videos worse because this would be a good audio but I preferred to remove magic in general and not negative effects. The last audio I heard was the recent magic removal and it didn’t work but this one seems to have more mixture, that is a problem also, why not specify only one thing to solve but generalize a bunch of solutions to problems unrelated ?

Lol I think none of this is for you then, specially with that attitude, until you make peace with the fact that you are your own problem and stop blaming everything and everybody there wont be anything that can solve this for you.

4 Likes

I don’t, might you find peace.

Bro you have nothing to lose go to a ходжа(i don’t know how to call it on english)

I will address a bit of your post. @fool_of_a_man

First, there’s no such thing as “incompatible at energy work”. You might not understand, not be able to consciously manipulate certain avenues, but it is a matter of sensitivity and that can be developed at any stage. Regardless of your awareness, fields are programmed to work.

Secondly, usually the same people who aren’t much energy sensitive to begin, decide to spam on the audios like there’s no tomorrow.
Thirdly, they start to mix a bunch of creators, even more sketchy subs or energy stuff and keep going down.

I feel your own set of consciousness is punishing you and you’re using everything else as a scapegoat. Usually when things go south, my advice is always the same: Drop the ego, drop the audios, got with less.

Can’t speak exactly for what is happening with the hair, but if you catch an infection, progressive dermatitis or some sort of folliculitis, just to name a few… it will not target the entire head (but might spread). Of course, if you go to an appointment like that, if you get a “cool doctor” he/she will tell you that could be 100 possible causes. Now, is that good or bad news? Henceforth they usually drop it with a “we don’t know”.

Hair treatments take time, if you’re progressing with stem cells, keep at it. Might be that you’re not that cursed, as you can see…

Lastly, since this part is clearly patronizing, especially considering people tried to help you around. And not just random people, but caring and experienced people around the forum:

Worries are justified? Really? Worry brings literally nothing into your existence. Worry derives from a lack mentality, the feeling of not being able to cope with whatever presents. Guess what’s on the other side of the spectrum, faith. Nonetheless, it’s the adoption of behavior that propels you to move forward. Worrying usually engulfs you and your ego into sinking lower than you are, you become afraid and do even more stupid stuff. Look where worry has gotten you.

“Negative energies” are a part of life, and what you’re bound to learn in this existence is called transmutation. Which is precisely the transformation into something positive. Polarity in energy is questionable, it’s much more the intent that the person carries and instructs rather than the energy itself. Energy is raw in nature.

Existence of sadness creates happiness? Those are again, concepts. And worst, you think to become “happy” you need to seek miserableness first? Oh, dear…

Anyway, if one day you want to think things through. And follow a few of the suggestions already presented, i leave you your problem and this thread in a nutshell:

Take care.

6 Likes

Just because a word is different from the other doesn’t mean they aren’t the same. Just because things are bad in one way this doesn’t mean they are bad in another. There is a just ego and an injust ego. There is something positive in the negative. I will not argue it you and my sin isn’t a coincidence to diseases if it happened right after it but frequencies made the disease itself and it became my “body” and I got many testimonies more strong than any bad reason I explained you said in the lines above and there isn’t need to post things I wrote to inform the uninformed lines and non-contradictory reasons to mine.

This forum is doing much harm to what you think it’s true.

@SammyG i would loveee to read your take on this :two_hearts:

1 Like

Certainly life has its seemingly positive and seemingly negative things which add to the nuances of life and both can contribute value or harm. :slight_smile:

I think there is a misunderstanding of the use of the word ‘worries’ in the description.

This field is recreating an ancient ritual (homa).

By ‘removal of physical and mental worries’, what is meant is not simply numbing the emotions, nor does it influence one’s thoughts like a subliminal.

Instead of combining random parts, this is a nuanced ritual which works together to address the entirety of a pattern.

It aids in holistically protecting one and removing the entire pattern of one’s troubles.

For example, if one is concerned about a physical or mental worry causing harm in one’s life, it works to address the entirety of that rather than merely affecting one’s feelings about the issue.

The goal is to aid one in release and protection from what may be causing harm so one can move forwards in one’s life.

It would not be a very effective ancient ritual if it merely numbed one’s feelings. :smiley:

And of course, when one moves forward from previous patterns, there will always be something new to experience which is full of the seemingly positive and seemingly negative nuances of life too.

So in moving forwards from a pattern, one doesn’t lose that richness in life.

Hopefully it will actually allow one to experience more.

7 Likes