Share your results!

Yes it works for me, the photo has a filter and I can be sure the skin has been fine :joy: @Nice2knowU

4 Likes

Once again, it proves that the captain’s field is magical. I used to have pimples on my skin, but now I wash my face super clean

5 Likes

Great job @Hauru ! It’s clear you were very consistent and diligent :)

5 Likes

truly! experimental spirit :partying_face: @Jen

2 Likes

Stressed out, neglected oral hygiene + loads of energy drinks over the last week.

Developed black spots on a few front teeth and got a very bad taste/breath, inflammed gum.
(brushing didn´t help)

2x Gum Regeneration
2x Teeth regeneration
half a loop of Fungus destroyer.

Spots and bad taste gone, flesh looks healthier, teeth feel cleaner and stronger.

10 Likes

Small addition, recommend these too

Accelerated visualization of results

2 Likes

I wanna recommend everyone to combine

• Plus

A power push to action!

9 Likes

Since listening to the teeth regeneration I experienced quite the interesting results.

Let me preface by saying that there is a simulation of tideglusib in this field ,which inhibits GSK3, meaning it inhibits the kinase that breaks down the enzyme that synthesizes glycogen. A complicated way of saying it increases glycogen synthesis.
Like I’ve said before GSK3 inhibition has been studied for virtually all chronic conditions, it seems to help the body in a very fundamental way.

First I noticed the teeth field helps with a viral infection that I I had . I felt better after listening, which surprised me , so I listened again ,and felt even better than before … tideglusib has been shown to help with covid infection so there you go :)

The next thing I noticed that my muscles seems to be significantly bigger and fuller especially after eating a carb heavy meal. Obviously there is increased glycogen synthesis going on here . tideglusib at it again. It looks like I packed on a few pounds of muscle , its interesting how deceiving muscle glycogen can be . Now I havent re started my usual strength program but I wouldnt be surprised if I was stronger as well. @GoddessAndGodOfAll you might wanna check that out ;)
(" Moreover, GSK3, particularly GSK3β is required for the induction of muscle atrophy and its deletion or inactivation facilitates muscle mass recovery from atrophied skeletal muscle.67-69 Interestingly, GSK3 activity in rat skeletal muscle is significantly reduced by physical exercise,70 which may trigger the initial event that results in enhanced muscle protein metabolism and muscle function involved in energy metabolism regulation.")

I also noticed that my mood and confidence seems to be better than before.

Last but not least my teeth feel strong and solid and clean . Almost like I dont have to brush them. They also might be a little whiter ,but not sure yet.
I do have a cavity in one the teeth in the back ,while I cant see it ,it does feel different, so somethings going on there ! I’ll keep an eye/ tongue on it :yum:

P.s. : I know that tideglusib field is only targeted to the mouth, but I feel systemic effects of it. That’s why I requested a full body field of it, because it would be even more powerfull!

12 Likes

Here’s a little info GSK3 inhibition :slight_smile:

-https://selfhacked.com/blog/gsk3b-inhibition-potent-pathway-improve-brain-function-mood/#:~:text=Some%20researchers%20have%20proposed%20that%20GSK3B%20inhibitors%20could%20someday%20be,and%20colorectal%20cancers%20[6].

-Glycogen synthase kinase-3 beta inhibitors as novel cancer treatments and modulators of antitumor immune responses - PMC

-GSK3 inhibitors show benefits in an Alzheimer's disease (AD) model of neurodegeneration but adverse effects in control animals - PMC

-Inhibition of GSK-3 ameliorates the pathogenesis of Huntington's disease - ScienceDirect

-Cells | Free Full-Text | GSK3: A Kinase Balancing Promotion and Resolution of Inflammation

-https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/med.21867

-Targeting glycogen synthase kinase 3 for therapeutic benefit in lymphoma | Blood | American Society of Hematology

-http://m.learnmem.cshlp.org/content/22/7/336.full

TIDEGLUSIB:

-Tideglusib, a Non-ATP Competitive Inhibitor of GSK-3β as a Drug Candidate for the Treatment of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis - PubMed

-Tideglusib protects neural stem cells against NMDA receptor overactivation - PubMed

-Tideglusib and Its Analogues As Inhibitors of Staphylococcus aureus SrtA - PubMed

-Effects of a Glycogen Synthase Kinase 3 Inhibitor Tideglusib on Bone Regeneration With Calvarial Defects - PubMed

-Tideglusib reduces progression of brain atrophy in progressive supranuclear palsy in a randomized trial - PubMed

-Tideglusib, a chemical inhibitor of GSK3β, attenuates hypoxic-ischemic brain injury in neonatal mice - PubMed

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing! I enjoy reading your posts so much. There’s always something new and insightful to learn from them.

3 Likes

3 Likes

My friend played fat metabolism, genetic fat loss advantage and ampk for a few weeks.

He said his appetite reduced and also fat started shedding(fast).Hes not on the forum but he thanks @Captain_Nemo :pray:t4::pray:t4:

7 Likes

What is PBOY?

How is your balance now? I see your comments on different threads so I hope you’re well now!
Is it covid related btw? Or because of the jab?

nevermind

PBOY is plasma brain of youth

1 Like

I am dealing with some sort of post-sicknes and it just wouldn’t get better, I tried all sorts of things and tricks up my sleeve. But the only thing that helped somewhat was vitamin B12.

On Saturday I went to a football game because I thought I was healthy again, but on monday I felt pretty bad again.

On Wednesday I tried the NAD+ infusion field (Tonic no 31) and I felt A LOT better within an hour. This morning I listened again and I feel about 70%better than two days ago! This really helped a lot. I was going to meet some friends tonight but I’ll cancel and really make it back to 100% !

Some time ago I posted a study on the forum that NAD helps against viral infections, so it makes total sense that this field helps.

Btw I tried all the other detox and health fields but nothing really helped.

14 Likes

The Alchemy of Love is such a great album.

Purging the negativity, heart chakra is on fire.

6 Likes

This is the result I rendered using a lot of nft

thanks for all you have done @Captain_Nemo

25 Likes

@Hauru Rocking results bro , can u share ur stack ?

1 Like

This is the field I’m currently using and I think helped me the most

4 Likes