Share your results!

Last week for some days I was stressed, we had a heatwave so I got a headstroke and heatburn with reflux plus and Microkinesi therapist field healed all this after playing for like one hour.

12 Likes

Hi
I used:

Negative ions charged plasma blood 2x
Blood purifier + 1x
Alchemical Jing blood 2x

And following that i was able to down beers like thereā€™s no endā€¦ No kidding. Itā€™s like theae bottles are evaporating in front of my eyes, itā€™s pure magicā€¦

8 Likes

I have an extremely painful ear infection and fever. I basically couldnā€™t open my mouth because the left side of my face was very swollen. I listened to plasma light and paired it with:
2x Immune system supercharger
2x Bacteria destroyer
3x virus destroyer
1x Ojas

I was taking ibuprofene and some antibiotics ear drops but the effects were basically nonexistent. This afternoon I tried the stack above and worked like a charm: my body temperature is stable, I can open my mouth with 80% less pain and my ear is no longer hurting. I also had this urge to eat a lot of fruit and consume vitamins, so I listened to my body (and the fields) and I did. Right now Iā€™m feeling better and incredibly grateful for these incredible gifts we have for free. Much love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Virus disruptor can be used on loop, if you need it.
Iā€™m glad you found the solution with your stack.
Speedy Recovery! :pray:

6 Likes

Gotta try it too. :grin:
Not now though.

2 Likes

After such results, You Must.

Sounds quite incredible, which implies that it waited for you to find it.

5 Likes

Four members of my family have been infected with the covid-19 virus, I am currently negative as well, may be eternal NFT, I keep circulating virus 2.0

family also continued to listen to Virus 2.0, and their health improved a lot

:pray:thank you @Captain_Nemo

15 Likes

If anyone doesnā€™t believe this works, or want someone else to believe in it, tryā€¦:

• face lift and toning 2x
  • plasma glass skin 2x
  • face combination 2x
  • face symmetry with muscle toning 1x

Because I donā€™t need face cream any more.

Also I use this after going swimming for several hours. The dry and itchy skin is then replaced by smooth skin

18 Likes

Hi! Iā€™ve been making my dog listen to animal regeneration 3 on spotify few days ago (or maybe a week). Iā€™m REALLY REALLY THANKFUL, THANK YOU SO MUCHH :pray: :pray: I thought my dog would never recover, sheā€™d been skinless due to skin irritation for like 1 or 2 years. sheā€™s now recovering, and im so happy seeing her with less scars and few furs, her furs are so visible, i canā€™t wait to see them in full form.

15 Likes

@rose994iu animal results are the bestā€¦

Another quick result i think i hadnā€™t mentioned yet. It was Christmas day i believe and we had loads to eat for lunch, clearly excessive amounts.

In the afternoon i felt so full i could barely move. Lounging on the sofa, i started playing Self Refresh. Kind of dozed of, my mother too.

After 15-20 minutes we both woke up again, i felt evidently more fresh and energetic and my mum said ā€œOh this short rest felt wonderful with this music, really niceā€ :smiley:

11 Likes

Exorcism Rite version 2.0

I have been using this for a couple of weeks and now and it instantly relieves my shoulder and neck pain :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. Better than any muscle recovery or massage field.

6 Likes

Listening to PTSD Help and my body is just melting into the couch. incredible relaxing

6 Likes

Try give trama realses a go, the updated version

3 Likes

The only results that very prone to see is voice of charisma.

3 Likes

The revision one? ItĀ“s good, but IĀ“ve neglected it. Ego finds all kinds of reasons to navigate around the trauma fields.

5 Likes

@JAAJ I have done it!

• Chi Compression into lower dantian - 2 hours looped
  • Enigma of a Martian Jing - 30 Minutes looped

And I capped it off with another 30 minutes of Jindan

I have a lot of activity in the lower chakras, that much i can say

7 Likes

Letā€™s see what happens tomorrow morning when you wake up :grin:

5 Likes

If only she would have known. :grinning:

Wow, Iā€™m Glad to see SUCH RESULTS! :pray:
Much HEALTH To You and Your Dog - And To EVERYONE Reading This. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Lol

@Imogen is the Best. :pray:

1 Like

My friend had this new bug thing thats been beating UK people up. She was quite down, sneezing, heavy headaches, cough and fatigue. I saw her for a brief walk and played while walking on my phone:
[Sinus, Throat and Upper Respiratory Help (Patreon x 5
Ivermectin x 2

and she literally just messaged me saying ā€˜omg i recovered before everyone at work and im the only one backā€™

thanks @Captain_Nemo

13 Likes