Playlist order help

Hi!

I made a confidence playlist and I could use some help with the order and maybe shorten it a little if possible?

Playlist goes like this -

Ego Dissolution
Subconcious Limits (Removal)
Male enhancemenmt frequency (by Binaural nutrition, makes me feel confident about my package)
Amygdala Healing (+fear release)
Trauma Release and Healing
Become Whole
Love, Gratitude and Appreciation
Self Love and Acceptance
Abundance Mindset
Extreme Self Confidence
Unstoppable willpower (I’m a huge procastinator and it helps alot)

I listen to all of them 2x daily - once at morning and once at night

I feel like it’s way too many audios to listen so please could any expert tell me if it’s too long or it’s fine.

Take care you all! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would add Deep Aura Cleaning and Exorcism Rite at the beginning, to replicate the Point of no Return Stack, if you want and if you have time, and remove a few of them. I would suggest the following order and reduce some of the audios to only once per day, to save time with not much difference in terms of efficacy.

Deep Aura Clean x1
Exorcism Rite x2
Ego Dissolution x1
Subconscious Limits Removal x1
Love Gratitude Appreciation x2
Trauma Release x2
Unstoppable Willpower x2
Extreme Self Confidence x1

Total Duration = about 1 hour 20 mins

3 Likes

my suggestion will be such:
ego dissolution x1
amigdala healing x 1
subcocious clutter x2
alchemical revision of trauma x3
alchemical revision of inner self love x3

this is your base. daily use, without need to repeat it during one day.

try it and only it for three to five days.

then include the abundace and self confidence thingies if you will or need to.

the post above is also neat.

3 Likes

Ty!

What’s up with the “Point of no return” I’ve head it alot in this community but never understood what it is. Could anyone explain?

Edit: Forgot to ask - where should I place the Male Enhancement Frequency from Binaural Nutrition?

Appreciate it!

1 Like
3 Likes

I would place it immediately before or after the Extreme Self Confidence Audio in the list I suggested. The first 6 audios in the list will help you get better results from other audios, especially with consistent daily listening.

1 Like

Thank you alot for sending this!

1 Like

Ty alot!

I’ve got a couple more questions if you’re ok with answering to them -

1. Does Love, Gratitude and Apprecation cover Become Whole or why did you not include it in ur list?

2. Should I add Jing Restoration (old one - on Jake Blake’s channel)? My girlfriend usually comes over every weekend and I’ve heard that Jing is a must listen after having intercourse. Also I’ve heard that it’s good for masculinity and T levels. I used to listen to it every single day for around 1 month but now I really don’t feel anything when I listen to it. The effects have vanished. I stopped listening to it today cause now I’ve got that new playlist that you’ve made me (ty again :slight_smile: ). I was just wondering if it’s necessary to keep it or not.

Best regards!

1 Like

You’re welcome.

No, they are different audios. Become Whole is more about self love, the other is more about showing those qualities to the universe. I just thought about shortening your playlist to a more manageable length. If you have the time feel free to add it in once or twice after Willpower if you like.

Jing Restoration is a very good idea. I would go with The Flow of Jing Audio, it is a newer version, or if you can get it, Negentropic Jing. Jing will help you recover energy quicker after intercourse. Not just that but it helps with a lot of other functions in the body.
Even if you don’t feel anything, it is still most likely working on restoring your Jing.

3 Likes

I’m not worried about shortening my playlist that much. I’m just worried about not getting results. I Can listen to fields for like 2-4h (maybe 5) a day. But obviously me being able to listen to fields for 2-4h a day doesn’t mean that I’ll get results. I just felt like the older playlist had wayyy too many fields. I’ll add become whole after willpower and then flow of jing after become whole?

Yes, sounds good. Become Whole x2-3 and Flow of Jing x2-3 times.

Be as consistent as possible with listening, most of the audios in your playlist will help you get results long term.

1 Like

Yeah, I won’t miss a day. :)

Thank you for everything and take care!

1 Like

Hey!

Can the playlist fit one more audio (vocal strengthening and range increaser)? I have a bassy voice and people usually can’t hear what I’m saying and when I try to speak louder the words just sound weak and something like holds my voice back (maybe blocked throat chakra, idk) but I gave it a try today and it made me talk more confidently.

1 Like

Yes, should be fine, I would suggest to place it last in your playlist, after all the confidence audios.

1 Like

Alright so -

Energy body deep cleaning 1x
The exorcism rite 2x
Ego dissolution 1x
Subconcious limits removal 1x
Love, gratitude and appreciation 3x
Unstoppable willpower 3x
Become whole 2x
Extreme self confidence 2x
The flow of jing 3x
Male enhancement frequency 3x
Vocal strengthening 3x

This should finish the playlist.

Should I be aware of listener’s fatigue? I’m listening with earbuds and I’ve noticed that if I listen to the first 3-4 audios in the morning I feel like my ears are swollen and they can’t receive any more information.

Ty for your responses!

What are your results now?

Do not use anymore fields than 4. Trust me, do not do it. Control yourself