The Requests and Fields

Lucid dreaming!

You didn’t get what I mean lol I’m very aware of that tag since I was the one who requested it. And the function of higher being audio is completely different.

1 Like

just sounded really familiar lol

1 Like

SLR NFTs

3 Likes

Perhaps a smart and negentropic SLR (subconscious limits remover), Ego Dissolution and Inner Resistance Remover together as one NFT, that constantly learns and grows and becomes better, more powerful and smoother at removing, dissolving and transforming subconscious limits, ego and inner resistance.

4 Likes

Is the Point of No Return field not doing it for you?

1 Like
1 Like

Morphic fields to repair, restore and protect the internal nasal walls, from any damage caused by antigenic tampons.

Would love to see a rework of “slow down the perception of time”

2 Likes

TESTOSTERONE/WELL-BEEING Booster

A field to increase the expression of 3bHSD and StAR , which are the rate limiting steps in the synthesis of Testosterone (and other steroids).

There has recently been a study in mice showing that was enough to restore testosterone to normal (and cure their depression) to simply restore the activity of the enzyme 3bHSD.

7 Likes

negentropic taste buds

4 Likes

What about a field, which can turn every job even the most boring and monotonous one into exciting experience of joy and satisfaction. With added dose of energy boost and creativity for best results. I know we have Unstoppable Willpower, Stop Procrastinating and Positive Change series recently which help us to do the tasks we have to do, but according to my experience, when something brings you joy and satisfaction you don’t need to seek motivation to do it, you start to love doing it, and this brings the best results for everyone.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forum!

While you’re waiting, have you seen New Release: Woven Worlds - Contentment?

4 Likes

Sounds pretty good, but I can’t afford it right now unfortunately.

1 Like

Haha did this guy’s whole wishlist come true?! :smiley:

11 Likes

Ha ha, I just listened to Enhanced Fat Metabolism (fat used as energy without keto) today :grinning:

1 Like

Since there is a candle series that works with fire and heat, maybe there can be one that works with electricity(?) or cold (?) the intention is that it is for a fridge, charging and keep the food fresher and remove odour from fridge. Not sire you could add abundant fridge or some other random effects.

1 Like

Haha me too! And now we have Enhanced Fat, Bam15, Tonic 31 for Autophagy and GABA fields!!

Must be super lucky… Or super psychic!! :D

1 Like

How about a Smart Air Revitalizer Captain?
Can cool down or warm up the temperature of the room based on the weather and personal preferences, with negentropic negative ion and cleansing effects.

9 Likes

Would be nice I’m boiling in almost 40 degree Celsius lol

4 Likes