DNA repair system & Plasma light and infrasound bioactive beach

Hi! I’m new here. Hope you all are having a great day.

And I have a question regarding the DNA repair system & The Plasma light & infrasound bioactive beach field, which is Can they reverse physical results from Subliminals (like nose, hair, facial symmetry, height, etc)?

And also, if not Can I listen to the appearance Subliminals while listening to these two ?

Hi @Emma! Someone will be along shortly to answer your question. In the meantime, here’s a Welcome Package for you!

Welcome Package for New Members

Welcome to the Forum!
Search the Forum
Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks - Free/Paid
Extended Point of No Return Stack
Sapienmed Enlightened States, Gumroad, Patreon, Sapien & Patreon Shops, NFT, & Spring Fields Database
Sapien T-shirts on Amazon US
All about NFTs
To buy, sell or trade Sapienmed NFTs
The journey often starts here and there
Brain Fields - Dr Manhattan’s Index
To ask specific questions, start a New Topic in the “Ask for Advice ” section
Remember! If your question is about a specific Sapienmed product, search for its thread.
Enjoy! :slight_smile:

Welcome KY Lav

2 Likes

It is a valid question, and although I cannot say for sure, I have seen no comments or testimonies that have said that they have reversed the results of subliminals from listening to plasma beach, and I have read thousands of them. Although I believe that if you have had an unwanted result, plasma could help you return to the previous state, it is also a matter of intention, in the same way if you want to preserve any changes or you perceive that the result is currently harmonious, plasma should not interfere, plasma It is an intelligent energy, you can direct it with your intention.

2 Likes

Okay, Thank you for answering

Thanks! :relaxed: