How to Create Great Stacks

hello friends :vulcan_salute:

In this post I am going to share some good tips and different approaches to build the best stack for each of your targets/ goals, how to map end results by making changes, adding and substracting fields/ tools, you can implement throughout your journey, without losing progress, or falling behind, getting stuck etc.

Everybody is different, everybody is at different stages, more or less experienced, so take this post not as the final advice or how it is supposed to be, but just an observation from my own experience during the past years, and the more or less general approach I have noticed works for a lot of members here.

Also for the newbies that always seem challenged not knowing what to choose from the huge portfolio of options we have, or how to mix them etc.

despicable-me-minions

first things first…

yes, things work better and more harmoniously when we make stacks rather than a never ending list of all kind of different fields aiming to heal or change things with a lot of topics all mixed up

WHAT ARE THE MOST COMMON QUESTIONS WHEN BUILDING A STACK ?

• how can i make this list shorter?
  • do these fields cancel each other?
  • is it necessary to put all the fields available for specific topics? how can i choose which ones work better?
  • does it make a difference the amount of loops as in more the better?
  • how do i know which fields i should not listen to before bed?
  • are there kind of boosters to potentiate effects in shorter time?
  • what is the best time to listen to the stacks depending on if they are for something physical, emotional, spiritual, financial etc?
  • why am i not seeing results? i keep playing the same for a long time and still nothing?
  • what if i have more than 4 goals i want to work on (as i read max 4 fields per day im supposed to listen to) ?
  • i cant create the stack i want because some fields are only on youtube
  • can i play fields simultaneously to use the time better?

If you have found yourself asking some of these questions again and again then keep reading :slight_smile:

But also check Sammy’s last post for detailed explanations

And the Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated)

-------‐-----------------

FIRST TIP :

THE INSTANT UPLIFTERS
i added this days after making this post, thanks to @RobbyHa for asking about it, because i do agree is very important to give our mind, heart, spirit, emotional state a fast but good push to rapidly put us in a good positive mood, when our spirit is happy and hopeful we open the valve of attraction that is in our chest, plexus and Subconscious mind ready and eager to receive what we want. I personally do this!! Before any other field, is how i get up and start my day and its the very 1st audio before a stack, so yeah i dont know how i forgot that haha, luckily our friend RobbyHa realized that was missing.

You can just pick any of the following x 2 (if they are short or just one if its long, and just 5 minutes if its long and you have several stacks a day, so you dont actually have to play it whole, over time days even, the effects will compound so itll be easier and faster for your mood to be up) or you can choose a different short one for every stack ;) wouldnt that make youe day super colorful? :smiley:

Powerful Positive Weaves
The Spare of Destiny
The Internal Alchemical Crucible
The Bushmen Medicine
The Energetic Salt Cleanse
Raise your vibrational state
Hope & Happiness
A Body Full of Laughter
The Peace flow

And the long ones but incredibly uplifting that you can split out some minutes throughout the day:

Gratitude for Blessings
The contentment flow
Uplift yourself and those around you (meditational)

Now we are ready for our powerful stacks

1.1 STEP: PRIMING THE BODY

PRIME THE BODY/ENERGY SYSTEMS !!

Why is it important to prime the body before stacks? Because we accumulate “dirt” in our energy systems, during the day, adds ups as the days pass, build up blockages for many many reasons we dont need to name them, just know that, WE ALL GET THAT, WE ALL NEED TO CLEAN AND CLEAR OUT ALL OF THAT having your body primed allows you to absorb more the energy of the fields, and they settle deeper and easier, reaching where you want them to. this is KEY for you to see faster results. While also help you not getting overwhelmed due to many old stuck energies running up and down your body and aura.

Imagine that your body is a car, a car that drives all day through, rain, dust, mud etc. Do you think at the end of the day, the sun would be able to shine through and be seen and felt inside the car? No right?, if you keep the car cleaned then you bet that sun will reach everything inside beautifully. Same with the body.

I dont need to explain each field or give you reasons why or how they work, they just meet your needs to keep your aura, body, energy systems free, light and ready, but you are welcome to read descriptions or through the posts to learn more about them.

You can choose one of them, and thats how your stacks should start but just x 1 is enough if you are playing several stacks or x 2 early in the morning. if you do it daily, you wont need to keep playing this every time you play a new list.

" GET THAT BODY READY"

bp

From stronger to milder:

1. BODY PRIME (from the Energy Course)
    The Upcoming Course
    this course of course has many many benefits, but once you go through the whole course, you can keep using this audio from it, iti s incredibly strong and keeps growing the more you listen to it (not the more in one sitting please, x 3 is enough every few days, or even just once every 2 days)
  2. AURA & ENERGY BODY REPAIR
    ( from the description: Lets face it, the world around us is pretty harsh, in normal day to day activities we get energetically weathered and damaged.
    By using this, the aim is reverse the process, through these mindful practices.
    I envision a very strong robust development and repair of the energy body)
    New Release: Aura and Energy Body Repair

you would only need a few loops every week or even more (depends on your lifestyle, surroundings, activities etc)

1. ENERGY BODY/AURA DEEP CLEANING CLEARING
    this is a 30 minutes audio but oh so worth listening entirely, you feel completely new and refreshed.
    you can start your day with this one, or just as body primer, every some days.
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/energy-body-aura-19537756
    please note that this audio erases the energies of the audios played within 3 hours before it

So take that into consideration if you listen to audios during the whole night, youd have to wait not as soon as you wake up listen to this one. Or whenever you decide to play it, makes sure you have not listened to anything for 3 hours before.

does it mean, it erases all i have listened to before, cutting the progress then? no. just what was played the last 3 hours.

1. ENERGY BLOCKAGE REMOVAL
    ( from the description: The combination of fields energetically programmed here will work towards dissolving and removing energy body blockages as well as stimulate and grow your chakras in a wholesome positive way. You may experience better health and spiritual growth with regular listening, you may even notice different abilities growing and developing)
    New release: Energy blockage removal

Although, I love the ones i posted before, and i know they are stronger, i use this one daily, because, one i dont forget, two it works soo good and third because what it says in the description is really real lol about the wholesome more spiritual feeling, its a nice plus, to me its addictive in a good way, i want to play it every time before any others and im always, like “you know you dont need to right?” ehm, it makes me feel good over all.

1. THE TORSION FIELD (aether)
    in simple words, and only talking about why this can be used as a primer, but knowing the main effects and benefits are much more… it sets the energetic bodies into a harmonious state giving way to receive, embrace, absorb and expand … in this case the energy of the audios played after. and this goes even further up and out farther than the physical body.
    New Release: The Torsion Field (æther)

The following audios are a must if you are just starting using fields or feel/know that have too many blockages, doubts and or fear regarding results etc these are actually the most common reasons why people might not see results or very slow.

1. EGO DISSOLUTION
    ( from the description: This can definitely be a great help in your own spiritual growth and development,
    You may feel resistance but this is probably the most gentle way to do this.
    Listening to this can also increase your mind’s susceptibility to other fields and enhance their effects on you)
    NEW RELEASE!: Ego Dissolution

this could be played in addition to any of the other body primers, before or after x 1 if several stacks during the day or just x 2 every day at the start of your day if not many stacks then this one:

1. SUBCONSCIOUS LIMITS REMOVAL
    (from the description: The Morphic and energetic programming will work together to help dissolve a large number of subconscious blocks/limiting beliefs. This will have profound effects on your mental state and your daily interactions with the world. You will feel more free than you ever have in your life.
    This audio also removes limiting beliefs such as “sapienmed audios might not be working” “this can’t work. its only sound” “its not working, I don’t feel anything” and other limiting beliefs that actually block out the effectiveness of the fields. By listening to this, you ensure that other audio fields work powerfully for you.
    Subconscious Limit Dissolver
    Subconscious limit remover calm version

EDIT: NOW WITH THE AWESOME NEW FIELD POINT OF NO RETURN, YOU CAN SKIP THE UPLIFTERS AND THE SLR AND EGO DISSOLUTION FROM PRIMERS UNLESS YOU FEEL THAT YOU STILL NEED THEM, I GUESS YOU CAN TRY FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS THE PONR WITHOUT THEM AND SEE HOW YOU FEEL, AND ADJUST ACCORDINGLY BASED ON YOUR PERSONAL NEEDS AND RESULTS. ALSO IF YOU DONT HAVE IT YET (PONR) THEN KEEP WORKING WITH THE ONES I MENTIONED ABOVE BUT I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU TO SAVE UP AND GET IT ASAP

Point of No Return

THEN YOU ADD YOUR GOAL/THEME/TARGET AUDIOS

BOOSTERS

(these are not called boosters, nor its their only or specific function, but we can use them as that)

Nowadays we have so many tools at our reach, so many beautiful amazing fields, we dont know what to choose and i bet majority of us have a lot of audios in the lists we dont want to take out, usually the audios (unless specified otherwise by Captain) only need 2 to 3 loops, and its mostly the recommendation, but some of them can be played several more times, and it actually pushes further the process, but that is the main issue here… we have a lot of things we want to use but no time to loop more than 3 even if we want. not enough hours in the day!

And in some cases you see progress but slower because you are targeting many things at once

IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THE FOLLOWING AUDIOS MUST BE USED SLOWLY AT FIRST AND INCREASE AS YOUR BODY ADJUSTS WELL TO THEIR BIG PUNCHnewbies pay attention — we see new members all the time jumping to loop a lot these fields and get overwhelmed.

Now… lets speed up the results a bit ;)

booster2

These audios, enhance the audios played after them (from experience up to 6 or 7), except Kinetic Quasi that last longer. by placing (ONE OF THESE, PLEASE DONT USE THEM ALL AT THE SAME TIME) right after the primer you chose at the beginning of the stack.

from stronger to milder:

1. KINETIC QUASI CRYSTAL
    This one in my opinion is a must have. its a total game changer, start slow with it, the first time just play it alone x 2 to feel it. wait a couple of hours to play the stacks you normally have for your day. (DO NOT PLAY IT THE 1ST TIME AFTER 4PM… IF YOU WANT TO SLEEP THAT NIGHT)

2nd and third day just one loop preferable when you start your day and again wait a couple of hours, i know you want to just jump and mix it with stacks … but trust me, if you do it this way, youll allow this audio to read and learn your body, your energy systems, like a total scan as it makes its way to settle in your body in the perfect way for you ;)

By the 4th day youll realize the energy is pretty much there and its growing, expanding long after you have played it. And this is why from this day on, you only need to play it ONCE for the whole day. yup, no matter how many other audios youll play after. (you can reduce to 2 loops the other audios, you really wouldnt need more)

After a week or 10 days max, youll notice that you dont need to play it daily. IT KEEPS EXPANDING like its energy working in you stays in. ever growing, reaching deeper and deeper, settling more and more, its energy and the energies of the audios you play after. at this point you only need 1 loop of the rest of the stacks.

After this easily and surely, just play KQ once every other day and the other audios just once, even in the day you are not playing KQ.

1 month max in or less (it took me like 2 weeks, that fast) i could play my other audios just a couple of times every some days AND STILL CONTINUED SEEING PROGRESS.

Kinetic Quasi Crystal: New Release

AD2C835E-34F3-4930-BFF1-2B4810274373

:point_up: this is more or less how the KQ works within you carrying and spreading the energy of the others audios, like if it was the blood reaching every where and with every movement it potentiates the effects.

Over time, like 2 month after using this one, you can also add one loop every couple of days before of after KQ this one :

Crystal/Gemstone Charger and Restorer :relaxed:

KQ starts turning your body into a crystal vessel :) (energetically of course, like with almost the same characteristics of a crystal –please do not think youll become an actual walking quartz or something lol --) the effects of other fields you play throughout the days would be level up a few good notches … no joke!

(EDIT AFTER POSTED… THE CRYSTALLIZATION ATTUNEMENT FROM THE ENERGY COURSE COULD BE TAKEN AS ANOTHER OPTION TO GET MORE OR LESS THE KQ EFFECTS, AS A BOOSTER ADN ALSO A PERFECT DISTRIBUTER)
Crystallization Attunement

1. THE PLASMA LIGHT AND INFRASOUND BIOACTIVE BEACH (not talking about the negentropic main aspect of it but why it is used or felt as a carrier and a booster)
    New release : The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

A strong charge field, a charge distribution efficiency perfected by definition, which generates strong feelings of being energized, metabolic acceleration, circulation and sensation increase.

It charges circulation, facilitates blood and nerve circulation optimized. It increases circulation and sensation in areas where these have been limited or lost. It uses a high voltage version of a special aligned plasma lamp pair- to stimulate; radio frequencies are used as a carrier wave for various frequency signatures, generates longitudinal waves that can be used to send both information and energy and they can be imprinted with information patterns. (the original Therapi, recreated in this field)

PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU ARE USING ANY OF THE FIELDS WITH NEGENTROPIC ASPECTS, IT MEANS PLASMA IS ALREADY IN THEM SO NO NEED TO ADD THIS, DOING SO WOULD AND COULD OVERWHELM YOU ( how would you know? its said in their description)

When listening to this field for the 1st time (or if you want to play it for an elder or a very sick person, also start with a few minutes and increase the time in the following days) - alone first.

Once you are able to listen the whole audio then you can add other fields after to enhance their effects.

I would say… this is a great booster if you cannot buy fields on gumroad, so you build your stacks mostly with youtube audios (still check the description of any field for healing released after this one, more likely plasma is already added, this is more if you are using the old audios)

How to add it?

Plasma x 1 (no need for more loops)
*insert other audios ( targeting one thing at a time, like by theme) x 1 max 2 loops
*add a grounding audio (Automated grounding, or Three experience, Root chakra, or Minor Blue Print)

The reason why its important to add at the end of the stack when using plasma a grounding audio is because it helps distribute faster and evenly the energies that Plasma enhanced, plus its own power while releasing the unnecessary excess of them

1. ENERGY SENSITIVITY
    For those who want to feel more the fields, strengthen the meridians etc
    New Release: Energy Awakening Course (Course)
  2. THE MANA CIRCUITS (supercharged)
    from the descriptions) :
    Using the same concepts as the previous one ( A Taste of Mana) “Mana is thought to have referred to “powerful forces of nature such as thunder and storm winds” rather than supernatural power. As you play this you will draw and accumulate natural mana as specifically defined by Polynesian /oceanic cultures; The accumulation of mana was considered a very powerful thing” (taken from Wikipedia)
    New Release: The Mana Circuits (Super Charged)

This one targets your entire meridian system.
It will work on strengthening and reinforcing this system, while also removing any impediments to the natural flow.

Your meridians as it grows accustomed to this energy, will be able to use this energy to enhance its functions or even allow you better energy related functions.

This one does not need a special protocol to start listening, just know that you would feel super energized so better not play it before bed.

It also does not need a grounding audio at the end because this one pretty much feels like it reaches everywhere without overwhelming your body, in fact its said in the description that you can start with 2 or 3 loops and increase over time if you want.

You start your stack with it x 2 or 3 then the rest of the audios by theme

(if you have more than one stack per day then play x 1 only at the beginning of each stack)

1. PUTTING BLUE PRINT OF LIFE LAST, JUST BECAUSE IT IS A VERY SPECIAL AND IMPORTANT ADDITION TO YOUR STACKS OR AT LEAST TO PLAY DAILY

BoL its really another super must field. the #1 even… IMHO

if you have it, i am sure you already know among all the greatness that it brings to the listener, is the reversing element, so if you want to super accelerate a healing process by not just stopping the illness from getting worse but reversing to the most optimums state there was. therefore it can go before or after the booster or after the primer. then the rest of the audios then one of the distributers, best in my experience being the Acu automaton.

and if you dont have it yet… WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! :) get it as soon as you can, and in the mean time you can entertain yourself while learning a lot by reading its whole threads, ful of amazing reviews, so youll understand why the hype!

The Blueprint of Life: New Release

NOW YOU ARE READY TO PLAY YOUR STACKS!!

monophy

DISTRIBUTORS
The following audios help spread/settle/distribute evenly, deeper, harmoniously all the energies you played in your stack, they help you avoid feeling heavy “full” of extra energy after, they help as well building robust energy systems, getting them accustomed to absorb fields, while adding a profound healing on their own as well. win win situation.

And they can direct the energy faster to the places you need them the most first, thus also speeding up the results in a very smooth nurturing way.

You can choose any one of them and are to be played as the last one in the stack, also if you feel at the end of the day that you over did it, or overwhelmed yourself a bit, or have been working with too many different tools, you can loop through the night any of these, youll wake up feeling great.

1. ACU-AUTOMATON
    The main target of this audio is to recreate the Acupuncture and Acupressure Healing Therapies, however because of the way it reaches very deep levels in the body, Meridians, the whole Nervous System etc, it is perfect to close up the “theraphy = your stack” you just applied to yourself, for all the reasons mentioned above. and with continue use of it, with the same stacks, it will rapidly goes first to where you want it to go before anywhere else.
    The Acu-Automaton (Acupuncture)
  2. AUTOMATED GROUNDING
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/automated-35473219
    ( from the description: Grounding, also called earthing, is a therapeutic technique that involves doing activities that “ground” or electrically reconnect you to the earth. This practice relies on earthing science and grounding physics to explain how electrical charges from the earth can have positive effects on your body. What this does is automate that process, but also in addition the energy grounded is de patterned and has unconditional love added to it, to also serve as a mutually beneficial process between you and the earth)
  3. FIVE ELEMENTS BALANCED
    (from the description: The five elements are earth, water, fire, air, and space. These five elements form the metabolism of the body. Earth controls the physical structure of the body, All life forces become
    inert and inactive in this element and more energy is used to keep a body active. Water keeps the body and life flowing. Fire keeps all the organs active. It creates fire in the body. Air is life itself. It is strength and guides every part of our body. Space, In order for air to circulate in the body and maintain a proper balance, there has to be space. This works towards directing those elemental energies in the areas mentioned above, in the correct balance.
    New Release: Five Elements Balanced (Mongolian Medicine)

This audio makes a great tool to distribute perfectly and harmoniously all the energies you just listened, knowing exactly what to send where and why and how much of each :slight_smile: this audio is utterly underrated.

A mini mention for those fully working on healing issues in the body, The Alchemical Jing Blood and the Quintessence of Marrow, could be played as last audio if your stacks are aiming to rapidly heal organs

HELPERS TO SUSTAIN LISTENING TO A LOT OF FIELDS OR HEAVY FIELDS OR USING AUDIOS, MANDALAS, TAGS ETC AT THE SAME TIME

ironman-rdj

If you play every day the Energy Blockages Removal just once and a couple of any of the grounding ones, you wont get overwhelmed (headache, earache, dizzy, anxious, shaking etc) lol sounds like i exaggerate but we well know people go that far.

Still always take one day break, and create the habit of listening on the day off (from stacks) the Aura clearing ones, and or New Audio: Hakuin’s Healing Egg Enhanced if you have it.

Regardless of you using a lot of tools or not, it is important to incorporate the 3 treasures, if you dont have the ones on gumroad then they are also on youtube, you can just create a mini stack with them to play alone at some point in the day.

Better in the morning, because they energize you and wake you up ( some people have felt more tired when playing those, but those are special cases where there is a strong energy depletion, which would eventually subside as you keep listening)

The most important one to sustain fields overloads is

1. Negentropic Jing
    New Release - Negentropic Jing

but then you wouldnt want to rely only on it alone every day… you gotta balance with

1. New Release - Essence Of Chi in Negentropy

(remember there are also versions on youtube without plasma, that still help sustain extra energies)

1. New Release - Fa Jin Gong Healing
  2. The Golden Elixir
  3. New Release: A MINOR BLUEPRINT OF POWER
  4. A Blueprint of Power (Major): Testimonials
  5. ENERGY EXPANSION & CHAKRA STIMULATION PSYCHIC CARDS
    8.Energy Expansion*
    Upon activation, this card work directly on strengthening and growing your energy sensing abilities and your nervous system. It will also grow and strengthen your aura/energy body.
    9.Chakra stimulator*
    This card compresses energy in and at the same time directly stimulates all of your chakras,
    providing them with the nourishment they need to grow along with directly working on expanding and developing them.
    Has anyone knows how to use psychic cards?

please follow instructions, you can activate these cards any time you want during the day

1. Some people may feel the need more overall energy to hold more fields, some others get their brain overwhelmed and tired if they go beyond limits.
    This audio never fails me to put my brain back to perfection after a heavy session of audios or meditating with NFTs etc lol
    New Release - Hydrogen Accumulation + Fission
  2. SERVITORS
    There are several ones that can be created to actually help you automate some of all of the process mentioned so far!
    plus all the NFT Servitors, NFT Deities that can rapidly learn and enhance even more everything we need

(i wont explain in detail about them, because a specialized post about them should be coming soon, yay!! stay tuned) :hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LETS RECAP

PERFECT STACK:
a)
0- choose 1 uplifter x 2
1- choose one Primer x 1
2- choose one booster x 1
3- add audios that have the same goal or that work in sync x 2 max 3
4- choose a grounding audio x 1 or a distributer x 2

b)
1- take 1 day break every week ( no audios), reduce mandalas and tags if possible. Not fully necessary but breaks can be helpful.
2- on the resting day play some loops of one of the aura clearer, and or hakuin`s healing egg

c)
1- choose one or 2 of the helpers x 2 every day at some point separately
from any stack

d)
1- keep expanding your energy systems so you can use more tools, or mix them (audios, mandalas, servitors etc)

IF YOU NEED EXTRA HELP
What i shared above is more or less a regular stack/day/week, but if you think at any point for whatever reason right before starting using these fields etc or during, you feel depleted, weak, tired, blocked, that nothing works etc. or if you have a pre existing condition that might get worse by filling your body with new energies then check the following:

MORE LIKELY THERE IS A NEED TO PRIME AND STRENGHTEN THE NERVOUS SYSTEM FIRST FOR SOME DAYS, A FEW WEEKS, BEFORE YOU START FULLY USING FIELDS

OR A SHORT BREAK --A FEW DAYS-- IF YOU GOT YOUR BODY OVERWHELMED

" Priming the Nervous System " (x 3 each every day + 1 grounding + some of the helpers)

1. New Release: Nerve Inflammation Help (Antioxidant targeted)
  2. Nerve Damage Help: New Release
  3. New Release: Brain and Spine Antioxidant Complex

As you feel better… way better you can start slowly using audios WITHOUT BOOSTERS, still playing the ones for the nervous system and the helpers.

As your nervous systems gets stronger, build your energy system more an then you can start playing stacks as advised here.

EXTRA TIP

Liquids are the best carriers in the body, the more hydrated you keep yourself the easier the journey with fields.

Luckily on top of keeping hydrated, we have some potent fields to charge our liquids, and thus, helping the body keeping clear, clean, balanced and energized.

so…drink up throughout the day:

drink-up-drinking-water

The following audios are to be played close to the container with the liquid, without cover or cap so the energy can reach it. 2 or 3 loops are enough. you can choose one (or 2 if you also one to add one of the holy ones)

1. New release: Infrared and Plasma Light Drink Charger
  2. Water charger 2.0
  3. New Release: Holy Water Charger
  4. New Release: Lourdes Water Charger
  5. New Release: Khǽrnips The Holy Cleansing Water
  6. New Release: Chalice Well Water Charger
  7. New Release: Ganges Water Charger
  8. The Golden Elixir
  9. The Goddess Sekhmet NFT has among all the benefits, water charger as well (Blood of life-infusion: negentropic blood-revitalizer (water charger)
    Harnessed solar power (water charger) )
    The Goddess Sekhmet Community-NFT
  10. Goddess Idunn can charge your water and food with nutrients, clean and clear it. Idunn & the Apples NFT (Scandinavian Group: Continuing the Tradition)
  11. Horus charges water to clean, clear and expand the Pineal Gland (very powerful) Horus - The God of the Sky NFT (Egypt group +)
96 Likes
Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks
Help with my list please
Optimum listening experience
Not sure if i'm doing this right
Love Graviton Challenge
Help please ❤
Estrogen dominance is ruining my life
The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach
Hair Loss Treatment Guidance
I am new here
Starting from zero
Morning and Night stack questions :)
The Childhood Trauma/CPTSD/ACEs Group
Vision of Clarity
How long does it last?
Entity/Curse/Spell Clearing Stack
Point of no return question
The Torsion Field (æther)
I would be grateful if you could answer a couple of questions for me
How long did it take for you guys to see results and to get full results on Spaien Medicine's "Fat Burning Genetic Advantage" Audio
Advice for listening routine
Neurodermatitis
Point of no return sticking point
Lack of focus/passion/sense of self?
Not seeing results
Are there audios to enhance field effects?
Brain Guild General discussion
Permanent brain enhancement and nerve growth factor
Adrenal fatigue related field questions - house bound
Fast Free Easy Way to Clear Aura and Recharge Your Energy Systems
The Blueprint of Life
Advice to overcome depression please
FAQ Video Questions
Important Q: Can we use the testosterone boost field to gradually and permanently increase our testosterone levels?
Your Favorite Combos? Good/Great Field Combos?
Soul/core restoration
Negentropic Marquardt Masterwork
Manifesting fields
My Accountability Journal
The Blueprint of Life
Newbie: Is my playlist alright?
Meta audios?
The Cyber Brain
Consistent listening
Myofascial Release and Anointing
Hi! Please checkout my Playlist and let me know I should remove or add anything
Have a few paid fields would like help building a stack
Confused about the max 4 rule
5 to 10 free fields and/or 5 to 10 paid fields for healing/health
Creating the best stack
Knowing how long is long enough
Smart Slayer
Stacks or combined fields
The Acu-Automaton (Acupuncture)
Does anyone has an advice for overthinking?
Not seeing results
Please help
Am I doing this wrong?

Make sure you check Sammy’s new post

Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks

For an amazing clean guidance on what fields should you stack together for the maximum harmonious results depending on your more or less specific goals

:facepunch:

And this post made by @JAAJ

That can add more advices

EDIT THE MAIN POST TO ADD THIS SUPER IMPORTANT:

18 Likes

As always, so well done @anon51280824 :blush::raised_hands:t3:

Thanks for sharing

6 Likes

This is such a valuable reference. Thank you for taking the time to lay this out in such a clear and concise way. :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

No problem!

Gives me relief that is clear i read it again and i was like i wonder if its clear enough lol

6 Likes

do u have any tips of making listening to audios feel like a chore

1 Like

Bookmarked! Thank you so much. I knew the basics but this is still so helpful, especially because I can get a bit neurotic with details. Wonderful baseline for the work.

2 Likes

Epic post :pray::partying_face::innocent:
I think the ultimate star reiki exercise can be added as a bonus tip too

3 Likes

Thanks @anon51280824 for this <3

In fact today I made a stack following your advice and I immediately felt the change. More organized and concise. It feels (I’m still listening) stronger and i perceive more powerfull the benefits of the fields.

3 Likes

You mean, like a normal thing to do daily?

Well i guess it takes a little time to get accustomed to listening daily until the habit is created.

But in the mean time until you do it automatically and actually feel like something is missing if you dont listen to anything is to write down on a paper the order of each day for example:

as I wake up
So and so stack…

after breakfast
So and so…

while having lunch
So and so…

mid afternoon
Blah bla stack…

before bed
X stack

to sleep with
Y stack

And then tape it somewhere you see it in your room but also take a pic of it and keep it with you on your phone.

Even set alarms for when you should start with the next stack.

First prioritize your goals or needs, then make the stacks (taking tips from here but also see if theres one already suggested on Sammys post targetting your aim)

Then once you have your stacks, distribute them in the list depending on your regular daily schedule so you know you can listening at x, y time of the day and night.

After a few days ill be automatic that you know what to play.

6 Likes

Okay thank you ill give it a go

3 Likes

thank you Luna, this is a really great post :)

4 Likes

Amazing job @anon51280824! Thank you for composing this manual. It’s fantastic learning material for newbies like me :heart:

4 Likes

For people that don’t have much time and want to cover a lot of things.

8 Likes

maybe this could be posted under Sammy`s post since it is about what fields per stack and explain why so, what things people could get with this one alone :)

this post is general for any type of stack not only health so itd be too vague

3 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

hi! do i understand right:

1. stack should look so:
  2. Body primer
  3. KQ
    4 . Audios of said stack
    5.Acu-Automation

2.stack
1.body primer
2.KQ
3.other audios
4.acu automation…

or is enough:
1body primer
2.KQ
3. all stacks for the day
4.acu-automation on the end of day or loop at night?

Thank you!!!
i slept with grounding audio as u advised. woke up okay but the feeling being naked in my situation as u know was alittle off. then i used alittle kanpu and smart cord cutter and your suggestion and sth was sepparated from my solar plexus after a minute of the body primer…

3 Likes

Better separated stacks.

Same as 1 and 2 but only 1 time KQ a day is enough.

Please read again all i explained step by step in KQ because i dont know how long youve been playing that.

But 1 a day in the first stack is ok no need to put it in every stack for the day.

Same with the body primer from the energy course. Once a day is enough

If you have several stacks every day then choose the mildest body primers and the mildest booster to put in different stacks

4 Likes

Thank You Luna! Immediately Bookmarked! I have to rush off to an appointment, but will carefully read this through when I get home! I’ll go and check out SammyG’s posting, too! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Hi! very grateful to you for the inclusion of the body primer as an idea. The grounding all night has left me without any fields and had to repeat everything very quickly, here where i live is poison and even more poison as we speak. i have simply other needs as other folk.
i think until now to sleep with acu automation was okay for me, otherwise i become feable for attack. today in the morning i had the most unpleasant surprise that all i did yesterday was simply gone. you can tap in and see that here is not as other places on this earth.
and is not what sammy suggest already in the energy course?? seems to me that are the same stacks with slight differences

1 Like