I'd like to introduce myself

Hi there. My name is Brian from Ontario Canada. I have been using frequencies for years, although the more I learn about them, the more I realize I know very little and like everything in life, a little knowledge can be a very dangerous thing - as they say.
I was introduced to Sapien Medicine in January, and I have been tinkering ever since.
I’m hoping to continue my education and possibly share anything I have learned that may be of interest.
Also, thank you Sapien Medicine for hosting this forum.

24 Likes

Howdy, MrBits! welcome group 1

12 Likes

Hellouù Mr Bits!

Welcome to the forum!

Enjoy and since you are new in all of this specially the forum, i invite you to read through these posts, so you can navigate the forum better and take the most advantage of it!

Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated)

Forum guidelines for beginners

New people start here ! :fire:

Deeper Undestanding of the Principles of Morphic Fields

This post :point_down: has all or almost all audios from the 3 channels (all free)

Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks

Then if you want to navigate what fields are available on Patreon (those are almost all the ones from the 2 main channels Sapien Medicine and Dream Seeds, in MP3 form to download on your phone or computer) but also the payable fields in gumroad and TeeSpring, so its easier and faster to find specific fields.

Gumroad, Patreon, & Spring Fields Database + Vaccine Detox

And also if you want to read testimonies

Share your results!

Have fun!!

13 Likes

Awesome, concise, organized and abundant, Luna. fox-thanky

8 Likes

Welcome MrBits to the forum!

8 Likes

Welcome to Jurassic Park !

…I meant the forum… Welcome !

15 Likes

Hahaha :skull:

I mean i just opened the door for him and nicely invited him in with Champaign and to have dinner with the family and a good time, and you are the Uncle that comes down the stairs wearing only old boxers scratching the big belly talking with full mouth about family private issues.

8 Likes

I’m “Satellite Joe” the crazy uncle !?

Awesome :sunglasses:

8 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Are you Crazy Uncle Joe, movin’ kind a slow at the junction?

4 Likes

Oh, boy.
I’m about to have a run for my money, I can feel it

3 Likes

:joy: I’m so glad your avatar is currently this @Dr_Manhattan, it makes the imagery funnier! (somehow James Bond scratching himself in old boxers is not as funny…)

Welcome Mr Brian Bits! I’m in Montreal!

Looking forward to knowing more about you and the things you’ve learned in your journey :blush:

It reminded me of this Hawkins’ quote I quite fancy: “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge”

2 Likes

I hope that’s a good thing?

Hello everyone. My name is Jordan from the US. I recently got into Sapien’s audios and they have really helped me, however I find myself using them too often and dont know when to stop, I want to improve every aspect of my life but don’t have enough time or the money to use all the audios. One of the most important aspects I want to improve is creating wealth and money, does anyone have any good stacks for wealth abundance? Should I focus on clearing my energy first using the energy audios? I really don’t know where to start and I get lost does anyone have any advice? I want to grow spiritually and heal myself and love myself, but there are so many audios that I want to listen to

2 Likes

Hi, jmiddleton19!
welc pastel clear

Here is a good place to start

Also, you can put your keywords one at a time into the forum search, the magnifying glass at the top right of the page.

For example, wealth

All Abundance and Wealth Audios

JAAJ’s Daily Wealth Stack

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

and this :arrow_up:

Perhaps the place to start is with this audio, to gain a sense of trust in the process. Almost everybody starts here:

ego dissolution

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ve used ego dissolution before and use it every morning with subconscious limits dissolved before I start All my audios. But I listen to over 30 audios in one day, do you think it is too many audios in one day? Should I create stacks or is there a certain number I should listen to every day and alternate stacks every day? Sorry for all my questions I’m really trying to learn everything. Glad to be apart of this group! :pray::heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much for this!! I’m going to listen to these stacks tomorrow! :smile:

2 Likes