How long will it take to see results from the Intense weight loss regime

Hi everyone I’ve been using the intense weight loss regime mentioned in the stacks guide and I’ve been using it for a week and a half and I’m just wondering how long it may take to see results

1 Like

Hey welcome to the forums ;)

Could you link to this regimen?
I can’t find it using the search function…

In general, it might depend on several factors like:

Subconscious limits
Self-image
Energy body
Vibrational State
Habits
Etc

Some people have instant results, others need a while. So it’s not a hard answer in general.

4 Likes

Hi Lachlan!
KY Peach Welcome

Yes, exactly what stack are you using? More than likely there were some guidelines and recommendations in the thread where you found the stack. Sometimes it is better to post in that thread to receive targeted responses.

@Nice2knowU is correct about the possible factors that may affect your results. Usually there are internal changes before there are external ones, and just because you don’t see results, doesn’t mean they are not taking place.

This forum is all about a holistic approach to achieving results of all kinds. As you will see in Nice2knowU’s list, they cover not just the physical body but also the entirety of your beingness as a person. I think it is important to really understand why you want to see results and then work on resolving the “wanting” behind the desire. Lots of people have lost weight/achieved a smaller physical body size only to recreate the old pattern because of unresolved trauma or imbalance that caused the additional weight or body size in the first place.

Please keep us posted on your journey and know that sometimes giving additional detail can help us point you to more specific assistance.

Good Luck Pirate

1 Like

I think they are talking about the stack in this post: Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks

2 Likes

A generic question will always receive a generic answer! It depends on so many factors, so giving you a specific time frame for the fields to work would probably discourage you.
How is your set point? What’s your BMI? Are you following a clean, healthy diet consistently along with intensive gym training? How old are you? How is your cardiovascular health? How many calories you burn everyday trough low-moderately intense cardio?
These are all important factors in a fat loss regime. Make sure you check all these boxes and use the fields as a supplement, because they’re not substitutes for real life hard work! They just make things a lot easier :slight_smile:

1 Like