Prestige and Grandeur

Yes it was tag. It was also listed on enlightened states

1 Like

Isn’t the original 1056x1440?

@Captain_Nemo could you please confirm the glory field in this is reach for the stars tag?

1 Like

everything is the on the most current version and upgraded, so yes.

28 Likes

Just as expected lol
Description uptaded

1 Like

Now need ipf, ascension and divine balance upgrade. Magi would be nice too

2 Likes

What’s “Mahi”?

I mean magi. Typing mistake

1 Like

the panchanga while a yoga, is a solid path.

but i can re make the original ascension into something else from that base
hmmm

25 Likes

Yah I was referring to that. making something new like you did with this one. Like ascension combined with angelic vibration in negentropic manner or perhaps a smart field with mindfulness aspect or whatever. Can be many possibilities imo

2 Likes

I think what was actually needed was something to also help overcome the obstacles when they appear.
A solid help and perhaps a guide

40 Likes

Sort of like - Ascension with components from Panchanga Yoga, Exalted State, a personal Guru via Light & Vibrational Guidance, and some help with aspects from My Personal Mental Supporter?

23 Likes

Yah. Reminds me of light vibrational guidance. I guess that can be a good addition to it? Or perhaps some of its elemens. Rising vibration high while being guided beyond average consciousness and ego. I like the idea of divine radiance and unconditional love aspect from divine balance as well personally.

6 Likes

LoL we wrote same thing at the same time

7 Likes

Paypal is now working, just bought Cosmic Intercession, and also Eternal (after sitting on the fence for a bit haha)

20 Likes

Spiritual bonner :open_mouth:

14 Likes

Any reviews on this?

4 Likes

Help me understand you, what are you meaning when you ask about “control,” so I can give you an answer that’s helpful to you.

To my knowledge, that has only happened once over a long history of fields.

So, technically, yes, I guess so. :man_shrugging: Is that likely? History indicates “no, not very likely at all.”

5 Likes

What field was this?

My memory is fuzzy because it was an old field but I believe it was an old Androstenol field that’s no longer available.

One important thing to mention (especially given the idea of “control” that’s being asked about) is that that field was disabled for good reasons (not going into that here you can use the Search if you’re that curious), not simply because there was any “control” being exercised.

4 Likes