When will Sapien make item in stock for the shop?

Im new, but considering buying a tag to wear, such as " Reach For the Stars (Enhanced Glory)", or maybe lion tag for courage etc, I see they are out of stock on https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com so I was wondering is there other places where I can look for these? And also when they will be back in stock?

I think it would be beneficial for the Sapien and the team that the shop works better then today, a lot of items are out of stock or not updated etc

I know his plan is to help people for free mostly, but putting some effort to the shop would be a great idea! :slight_smile:

Also I love you guys and girls :slight_smile:

1 Like

The dog tag program has been discontinued. If you’re wanting to buy a Reach for the Stars" dog tag, you’ll have to buy it from someone who owns it and is willing to sell it to you. You can post a “Want to Buy” thread in our Classified category and maybe someone is willing to sell. You will have better response if you put the item’s name in your “Want to Buy” thread title.

A newer, available product, Prestige and Grandeur, has an updated version of the glory field in it. You could take a look at that.

4 Likes

IIs that NFT? It seems amazing I would buy it, but how does it work? I never own a NFT…

Not a problem. We’ve had a lot of conversations about NFTs and how they work. You can find those conversations with our helpful forum search engine, that little magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of every page of this forum.

3 Likes

Somebody was selling it in the trading thread recently… And I can confirm it is an amazing one…

4 Likes

Not sure how it would go buying of a stranger cause he needs to ship it, and he sees you address and stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes its common practice…
you could also select a postbox in your vicinity as a delivery address

1 Like

I recommend contacting @mauvaisgars who has this tag posted with more details below

1 Like