Fields for being stuck in a rut. Please?

Hey guys, I’m new to this forum and I hope you can help with my journey.
My question is what does blueprint of life & point of no return do? And should I buy both to fix my current situation?

For better context on why I am asking this question.

I am currently in a bad spot in my life where a bunch of bad events happened, and I tried to deal with it myself by just moving on and staying strong, but I can’t seem to fix my life right now in my current state.

I want a change for myself but every effort I do seems to have no effect.

For more clarity about my situation: I am starting a business, but I keep self sabotaging over and over again. Guys this is important, I am at a complete breaking point currently and I need to get through this. I really tried solving it myself but that didn’t work, so I will ask you guys.

Any help will be GREATLY appreciated.

4 Likes

To get out of routine I would use Ego Dissolution and Subconscious Limits Dissolver while creating new routine.
You are starting a business so maybe abundance/milionare mindset audios will help with self sabotage?
I would add some luck, confidence and willpower boosting fields too?

4 Likes

Project Mental Health was the first NFT that came to mind, and Blueprint of the past after. Remember you won’t it in the stars before you came here, so you choose to challenges to overcome it so overcome it :). add meditation and some breathe work!

3 Likes

Thank you for your advice Mieirbag, I truly appreciate it!

2 Likes

Thank you for your response as well Viardiny. I’m glad that you helped me!

2 Likes

anytime! glad I could be of service. I’m starting to feel like old self(new version). Went through a rough path of shadow work for a few years. I made it, I’m sure you will too!

1 Like

Thought of The Zealot of Positive Change the drive to accomplish a positive outcome while you push for starting a business with Negentropic fool to create the upright fool situations (represents fresh starts, opportunities and possibilities).

All the best! :dizzy:

1 Like

Thank you very much ecaiii.

1 Like

Hi, can you clarify and elaborate on this point?

1 Like

PONR seems to fit in this situation.
Add Ego Dissolution + Subconscious Limits Dissolver too
and
use the self love stack to re-program the self sabotaging.

1 Like

When I do something good for success, I keep doing things that break it down. So its like an endless cycle of doing something right, then doing 2 things wrong.

And I am not progressing as much as I could. I’ve tried everything from getting a whole paid notion template for organization, to drugs like Modafinil, but I can’t seem to DO the work.

Procrastination is a big problem, and fear of changing. Fear of changing my habits, and becoming a different person.
I’ve tried the procrastination field and it doesn’t do much for me.

It’s like there’s an invisible force that’s stopping me, however I know that the problem lies in me and I need to fix it or I’ll keep being like this.

I have 2 theories to why I am like this

• Low Testosterone, (I’ve bought the “manly man” field last night because I think this could be a reason)

• Some blockages from childhood trauma, (This could be a reason, which is why I originally thought PONR or Blueprint of Life would help)

There could be more, but I think these 2 are the major ones.

Are these valid assumptions for my situations? Also I hope this message helps to bring a bit more clarity on my situation.

Thank you very much for helping me!

Also, I am considering Prestige and Grandeur, would this reduce my problems in my situation? Thanks in advance!

Thanks for your reply.

If I were you, I would go within and ask myself whether this is truly a path that I want to take at the moment. To do business requires a vastly different skillset and mindset than a classic 9-5 job. Be honest with yourself and find why you want to do it. Make a plan. Realize that there’ll be countless hurdles and opportunities. Envision your day to day life. Also check whether you procrastinate in other areas of life. Meditate on the why.

In the end it’s all about being honest with yourself and finding out what you truly want to accomplish.

5 Likes

Modafinil is good example. Try Ego Dissolution to soften this invisible force a bit. Put Amygdala healing more to reduce fears. About drive - hard to say, maybe Zealot of Positive Change?

1 Like

For the spirit: energy body aura deep cleaning + subconscious remover

For the soul: happiness and hope + willpower + antifragile

For the body: Testosterone 2.5 + DHT

Meditation + problem analysis + execution

Everything = 6133-peepo-flex

Good luck bro :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot brother!

Be real and kind with yourself. Are you truly going in the direction you want to be going?

1 Like

Procrastination and Extreme Self-Confidence field should help. Treat yourself to a good meal. Do some positive self-talk.

I will dissent from the ego dissolution advice. A great field. I probably wouldn’t use it if I was feeling as down as you are. Some intervention and revision fields might help your mood and situation.

1 Like