SapienShop is Open for Business!

Manifest the store opening? Ok

2 Likes

Anyone ordered and received a tag in Europe recently ?

Do you mean in general back then or Tags from EnlightenedStates

1 Like

From thesapienshop website

Is it back to normal ?

Yeah a lot, goes usually fine, depending on country theres customs Service and they might either take some time , but most of the time, its fine, 15-20 days the whole thing might go on till you get tag in your hands

I think it always was in Europe, since the post service system is stable and didnt got much affected from covid here, since post and all that I think got even improved and was pretty much depended on in the pandemic

At least I didnt had any issues and always got what I ordered

1 Like

Is it? There hasn’t been any announcement.

The last announcement was that tags were no longer being sold, but jewelry-style (my term) pendants were sold for a brief time (around Black Friday time) from the enlightenedstates site.

2 Likes

apparently not

:man_shrugging:

Have a good day folks !

4 Likes

I thought you meant shipping and post service lol

my bad for misunderstanding

2 Likes

Yeah, and no mas “tags.”

3 Likes

Really looking forward to the alternative that they will come up with. If viable then NFT versions would be great, I still have a few tags on my wish list that I wanted to get.

4 Likes

Just checked… it isn’t open. :( waiting for it to be open :innocent:

Still the same …
I’m guessing supply chain issues?

I’m not sure what you’re wanting from The Sapien Shop, but if you’re looking for dog tags, you should know that Sammy announced (in the Black Friday Sales and Cyber Monday Nov 2021 thread) that they have discontinued the dog tag program (which is the primary product that I remember being sold at the Shop).

They are in the process of finding an alternative to the dog tag program but they’re still in the planning stages for that alternative.

Right now, physical products are being sold on the Enlightened States site (with a few physical items beings sold from Teespring).

5 Likes

Oh that’s news to me. Thanks for notifying. :hushed: I want Eternity Redux specifically so that is counted as a dog tag right? I’ll check out the other site you mentioned

Yes, that’s a dog tag. “Dog tags” are the ovoid pieces of flat metal to which a lovely picture (and field!) is attached.

Dog tags have been posted for sale by previous owner in the Classified section of this forum. You can turn on the notifications for that section so you can notified when someone opens such a thread there. That way, you’ll be more likely to see such offers.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for guiding me :innocent: will do use as you say… but I’m sad that I had no idea of this decision making till now. I thought the shop would get opened once things were back to normal :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I have tried purchasing an NFT through the sapien shop
It takes me all the way to payment processing- credit card OTP etc, but then reverts to the paypal page

any idea whats going on?

PayPal is the credit card processor. Check out “As Guest” (don’t sign into your PayPal account) and you’ll be taken to a page where you will be asked to enter your credit card information, and the transaction will go through.

Be careful. PayPal likes to try to get you to open up an account or to save your information as an account, so look carefully to make sure you’re clicking on the correct links.

3 Likes

great. thnx
will try it out

1 Like

worked great

Got No 67

Tried the fist manifestation concept
Let’s see how it goes

1 Like