SapienShop is Open for Business!

Store open for a limited time only till end of April (30th)

Also two limited edition items will be offered that may not be offered again at the eventual re-open.

Buy at risk, we will do the processing and shipping of these as best as we can. But as the covid shipping problems caused so much lost packages. We are selling these without any refunds and limited shipping areas, until the store closes again to re-evaluate the shipping success/failures in this trial. You can also pay with crypto at checkout!

8 percent Discount in effect.

Code is ‘limited’

Enlightenedstates has also restocked Social Mastery and released an updated Unlimited Energy.

27 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

4 Likes

Just bought, i knew refreshing the page every 10 minutes was worth it :slight_smile:

download

10 Likes

No discount on digital fields? :cry:

Yeah, I don’t think it’s for digital fields. :cupid:

2 Likes

Are the chains real gold? Wondering if it will fade overtime

3 Likes
2 Likes

The social mastery pendant wont add to my card ,eventhough it says there’s still 9 items in stock.

Edit: it works now . But the code isnt working .

@SammyG

Regular tags aren’t in limited supply, right? Only custom pendants?

Okay whatever I bought it:)) The code didnt work ,but I suppose its just for the other pendants.
But I paid 60 dollars for tax and shipping for a custom item. Isnt the custom item not shipped and placed on a item of my choice ?
Or does it just say custom and I get the new pendant in the picture ?

Moldavite :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Custom is just the default product attribute for the pendants. These are not remote custom items. They are made on the items displayed. I am getting that fixed to be more clear.

As for the discount code, still hasn’t fully input into the system for some reason. So I’ll refund you that 8% (only for pendants, not tags). Send me an email at sapienmed@gmail.com and I’ll sort that out with you. Others can wait on enlightenedstates pendants until I sort out that discount or just buy if you don’t care about the discount as well.

And regular tags are not in limited supply. Only enlightenedstates pendants.

18 Likes

What a time to be alive

9 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@ashutosh i dont know where you live but just in case

2 Likes

It seems open for Italy too but without ant refund get lost (like did last time) it’s too risky sorry

yo bro, the only choice you have for the tags is express delivery, 60$ bucks tho but the tag will be 2-4 days in your hands, but you gotta do you man, dont want you to lose tags and money because of me

2 Likes

the higher the shipping cost means the better the chances it arrives (usually)

4 Likes

Is the Moldavite tag one of the two limited edition items, or are the two limited edition items the advanced energy and the social mastery?

3 Likes

I can’t wait until I start my best path in life with you!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::heart::heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @GoddessAndGodOfAll

7 Likes