SapienShop is Open for Business!

Wait! So the discount isn’t for the Sapien Shop too? Only for Enlightened States??

1 Like
3 Likes

@SammyG I’m sure you are aware of this. ES keeps crashing.

Too many folks rushing to buy… :smile:

There is 8 percent Discount in effect for the Sapien Shop tags

Code is ‘limited’

4 Likes

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking but got a bit confused by Sammy’s comment! Thanks Yuichi!

2 Likes

Read:

The discount code will apply for custom pendants i.e social mastery and the updated unlimited energy when the system eventually gets updated. It seems like the website is getting flooded right now lol

And for anybody else reading, the two limited items are the Armor of Light and Glory + and Moldavite + as they literally have (Limited Release) right next to their names in the shop.

3 Likes

Oh man the new Unlimited Energy is selling like hotcakes! Only 1 left already! Who will take it?!?

3 Likes

It would be great to add the Knight/Warrior Mindset field to the Armor Tag.

3 Likes

Does enlighted states stops shipping in GREECE? I can’t order a field that’s sales only from there…

Only see these options

Hopefully moldavite gets a permanent release after. Even confirmed in the description, you can kind of end up with a fake.

1 Like

@SammyG Hi Sam! Is the discount code working yet on the ES website?

In the original post by Sammy, he said for now its all there is until they sort out the shipment issues.

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sorry for the confusion. The code: ‘limited’ now works on EnlightenedStates pendants as well (excluding unlimited energy).

5 Likes

@SammyG Awesome! Thanks, Sam!! :pray:

2 Likes

So greece is off shipping :disappointed_relieved:.I hope with the re-open to order

You? Man anyone Is responsabile of his choices :wink:

With no refund, I’ll wait

And I’m seeing now there isnt Italy anyway

1 Like

you could buy it to your friends in germany if you have some, and let them ship to you, would be pricy but with DHL shipping things would go smooth.

Just saying

1 Like

Magari questa estate

1 Like

Speriamo :rofl:

Sammy, India missing :stuck_out_tongue: Can u add India to the list if u can, never had an issue before with any delivery.