SapienShop is Open for Business!

How safe / risky is the shipment to Germany?

I’m low on cash but I’m guided to these tags

1 Like

Pfft, this store, sneaky of it to remind me of something left inside the cart that I can’t purchase :sweat:

I’m not sure of the delivery companies’ insurance policy so I can’t advise on the above.

More expensive shipment options should have insurance options for X amount declared though.

1 Like

Germany always arrives, and the only options for shipment you have is priority mail express kinda, which is 60$
2-4 days shipping

2 Likes

I’m wonder if the shipment option happens to be the all mightly DHL railgun that even manages to send items from Asia to US within 4 days (which is considered crazy impressive).

In that case this option shouldn’t particularly have problems anywhere in the world.

1 Like

Nah, its USPS for germany at least, DHL would be better tho

Oh that would be less desirable. I wouldn’t trust USPS if there isn’t insurance.

1 Like

well because most of the tags get lost in the country of destination, germany is a good place for not being a place where you lose your stuff because DHL is the actual provider here for these tags, other countrys may have a problem because that isnt the case

2 Likes

You mean DHL handles the local mail in Germany too?

But regardless, UPS, FedEx, DHL all have their own carrier planes. It’s unlikely they get lost there. It’s the before and after part usually.

However I’m not sure for which countries they would be forced (?) or end up having to pass mail to the local delivery company which will result in lost packages.

I’ve heard of postal in some Countries where letters and packages are just… held for over 20 days and it is even the norm… Quite unsettling tbh. Oh yea I do also remember people mentioning lost local mail being very common…

2 Likes

In Germany they are forced to pass it to DHL, because DHL counts these packages as normal post, you know, like letters and things, takes longer till you get it but you get it. Germany has UPS, DHL, DPD, Hermes and some more, but as said, the packages arent counted as packages here, but as letters, so, the normal postman in the morning delivers them.

And being honest, it’s not often the before part, that’s not when it gets lost, it’s always the after part, in the country of destination, and as I said, Germany is well controlled.

4 Likes

Man, Germany is lucky.

Yup it is most likely the after part it gets lost or returned due to wrong/incomplete address.

For the before case it likely only occurs when facilities end up becoming overwhelmed.

Though I’m lucky that my local mail isn’t too bad, but these privatized companies do have their delivery personnel here so they don’t exactly pass it to local mail even.

1 Like

yeah its sad that most of the times its good luck to get your actual tags, depending where you are of course

Oh crap…i didn’t read far enough because I was too excited, just went on immediately and bought The Sacred Flower and Armor of Light and Glory so I didn’t get the disocunt. Anyway, still happy it’s back!

9 Likes

You’re not the only one ! :joy:

6 Likes

Hello,
How is the shipping process to Denmark. Is the delivery promised, if I purchase something expensive or…?
Thanks

Welcome to the forum! Here’s what Sammy said about the shop being open right now.

“Buy at risk”. Previously they had shipping problems. If this is your concern, I wouldn’t buy right now.

3 Likes

At the moment, during this temporary re-opening, I don’t think they’re shipping to Denmark:

You guys shipping to Dutchland (NL) rn?

1 Like

Thank you👌

1 Like

Hi guys,

I’d be honored to forward your items to you. I myself haven’t bought a tag yet, as i find it a bit risky without refund, but if you aren’t as risk averse as me, it should be fine.

@anon98607113 @alphaking or others in Europe (or further)

3 Likes

Sammy is on fire! My Armor tag got shipped today!

11 Likes