Sapien Shop

It’s pretty good!

2 Likes

A nice poem from sammy the poet :fountain_pen:
When are we getting a new book released?

4 Likes

Wow! Sammy makes joke about outlandish armored bikini field then Dream makes Armor of Light asap! Amazing! What is "impossible’ with the Captain! :grin: :+1:

8 Likes

I call for intercession for the shop (◠‿◕)

6 Likes

I think it will soon be able to reopen, also for shipments to Europe, since the energy mugs arrived on time and without many problems.

10 Likes

In case someone hasn’t yet seen this:

8 Likes

Thanks for the update!! I was worrying that I wouldn’t get my “Eternity redux” tag because I’m outside U.S. So, in this case we just have to practice a little more patience :)

2 Likes

How long would purchases in the US take to ship?

1 Like

Estimated to be 8 days for me

I ordered a tag but didnt received a confirmation email after a few days. Is that normal?

I ordered a pendant and had the same thing. I messaged Sammy and he said it’s normal and that they received my order. So you’re probably good as well.

4 Likes

Thank you !

1 Like

Check your spam mail, that’s where my confirmation went to

3 Likes

they dont work over the weekends kinda yk, and its always about 4 days till you get confermation emails that they recieved the shipping information, then another 2-3 days till they get the tag and actually ship it

edit - nvm, understood you talked about the purchase confirmation

1 Like

Tried to purchase Armor of Light & Glory + for France, without success. Is it closed again guys?

4 Likes

Yes
Was open till last of April

3 Likes

Hi there,
With the shop closed again, is there another way i could track my order?

You always get a shipment number from USP usually, and then a code from USPS (you find that one on shipment information of the USP, the one you get with the shipping confirmation email).

With the USP Code and the USPS package code you can track your package, USPS is often faster up do date then USP, USP derives information from USPS.

The Sapien Shop has reopened :ok_hand:

11 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes