ALL ABOUT THE PROCESS of NFTs on VENLY & CRYPTO

Nope, no credit. That’s where my confusion comes (that I think you resolved).

I have an Ethereum wallet, but when I want tp add credits the only option seem tp be ETH, and it (market) says to only transfer USDC or the deposit could get lost.

But I guess, if I buy ETH for the correaponding/converted amount of USDC needed. Then Venly will convert the ETH (from my Venly-wallet) to USDC (to make the Venly-market purchase).

Am I right? Or re-lost?

Thanks

Exactly that is correct.

Remember ethereum holds other ones not just eth thats why they put the warning,

Gotta be ETH (the coin own by Ethereum) or USDC

Thank you! Makes everything perfectly clear, let loose the breaks :)

1 Like

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::running_woman::running_woman::running_woman:

Happy buying

1 Like

Hey guys I’m confused where the pre release notifications are being posted as i see no threads with that title search only shows two in the past. Can anyone help point me to where to find out about releases before they go on sale? thanks :)

Some examples from the past:

It’s not always “pre-release notification”, it can have a different name. It can be sudden like out of nowhere (more likely on Crypto), but for Venly NFTs (sold on Teespring) Captain usually posts a “notification” post 1-2 days before the release day, I’d say keep checking the forum daily, but don’t be obsessed with it.

1 Like

Hey guys , I have some basic doubts regarding Venly wallet.

Wanted to know whether Venly account process is completed. Is there anything else I gotta do?

Also, when do you actually “own NFT” that it starts working for you.? Is it at the time of payment or in Venly wallet creation for that NFT?

You don’t have to do anything else. The wallet there with the NFT listed in it is the proof of ownership.

The effects should start when you know you have ownership of the NFT item. I’ve always felt the ones I bought immediately.

5 Likes

It I add USD Coin to my venly wallet, can I use it to buy NFTs in teespring. I am new to this system. Can you explain the process after adding money to my wallet and the time taken for the NFT to land in my account. Thanks

2 Likes

No, you cannot.

You buy on Teespring and then after 1 week to 2 sometimes 3 (we dont really have an exact number of days but more or less is that) you get the nft in your venly wallet.

You can have usd converted into usdc in your venly wallet but only to buy nfts that are being sold on venly market, which is where the nft owners that have previously bought on Teespring put their nfts on sale at whatever price the owner chooses.

The starting price when you buy on Teespring is the same, but on venly market is whatever the owner wants to put it at.

I advice you to read everything in this thread.

Every step from beginning to end is answered here.

3 Likes

Hello

A week and half ago I bought first community project nft from teespring.
I got confirmation email and in our group Dream posted picture of NFT, so the mandala works for me.

Probably this thursday will finish another project, and Im interested in buying 2 copies, one for me, and one for my mother.

How do I give her the NFT?? since she will not be the one buying it, and I do not have yet the venly account, nothing came to my email yet.

Thanks for replies, couldnt find the answer on the forum myself

1 Like

You can make a venly account for your mother, just use her email when you buy it for her at the payout so she gets a venly account made too

3 Likes

Thanks for reply. So it means the energy will work for her ? As she was the one buying it ?

2 Likes

Yes, its about owning the actual NFT in a email/venly wallet that is owned by one, who pays doesnt really matter

4 Likes

And can I create venly wallet myself and not wait for creating email from venly ?

1 Like

well you bought already man, it wont get to your wallet faster anyways, but you can of course,like now you could create one for your mother and use that wallet for the purchase so she has already a venly wallet

but it dont really matter since when you put in her email when purchase a venly wallet will be created with her email

4 Likes

Thanks for your time @anon46074933 :pray:

2 Likes

If you do create a wallet, it has to be “matic” wallet, since NFTs are Matic based, least on venly

3 Likes

Exactly, 1st NFT process to create the wallet is easier following the links and steps Venly Team sents you when emailing you confirming you got an NFT, also if you were to create an account by mistake using a different email address, youd still have to create one with the initial email address they have registered as yours and then transfer the NFT to the other wallet you created (if for instance is attached to the email address you want) because you cannot change the email address of a wallet after creation.

2 Likes

I will use recommendation and buy nft for my mom using her email adress

Will wait for the venly email as you say , thanks :pray:

3 Likes