Flash NFT release

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/new-nine-of-pentacles

22 Likes

wkwowoowowo

11 Likes

Yes!!! I made it!! I sprinted upstairs to get my wallet when my auto fill wasn’t working! So grateful lol I’m shaking

16 Likes

Awesome - got it! Thanks, @Captain_Nemo! Beautiful! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

My mannnnnsss i will give a review LOL about a serendipity to an audio i never use

that brings to me about a situation i never have LOL

LMAO

"touch me ,Midasss , make me part of your design " :laughing:

feeling lucky , We’re up all night to get lucky

The only difference about the usual on me , was this . (linnk on the blue letters to direction you to the audio)

13 Likes

Thank you so much Captain!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: Congrats to everyone. Seeing already some people who didn’t get one recently get this one :pray:

13 Likes

Whoa!

WOOOOOOOO!!!

12 Likes

Thanks @Captain_Nemo , the picture is :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

Wow, the card of abundance and self-sufficiency. Congratulate you guys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Lol!!! I can just imagine this. My first card was surprisingly declined so I sprinted outside to get another one and I had nothing on autofill either! I had this thought that I should input it hours ago but did not follow this… :roll_eyes: :sweat_smile: then had mutliple issues with connection and input but managed :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray:

10 Likes

That was really strange, I got one in the basket, I went to check out, it let me add my info and card - it is supposed to keep one reserved then (the clock was counting down from the 10 mins!)…
When I went to payment it went to the teespring site - which indicates it didn’t go through.
I mean… I didn’t get one - ok… BUT the site behaviour is really f.ing strange.

7 Likes

The upright Nine of Pentacles shows that you have worked hard to create abundance in your life, and the Nine of Pentacles says now you can finally enjoy the fruits of your labour. Because of your perseverance, will and discipline, you are now able to enjoy the deserved fruits of your labour. You have built a solid, stable foundation for your comfort and abundance, you deserve what you have achieved. It is time now for you to relax and enjoy the luxuries and pleasures of the good life – money, leisure time, fun, material comfort and rest. You have earned it and now is your time to enjoy it.

This NFT listing is supported by Bondly’s NFT services. When purchasing an NFT through Spring, you are agreeing to the Bondly terms and conditions and directing Spring to share your personal information with Bondly to facilitate the purchase, as described in our Privacy Policy. Learn more here.

15 Likes

Lots of cardio going on whenever @Captain_Nemo drops an NFT haha

12 Likes

Noo MonekyOwl :( you need to fully ignore that 10 minutes. It’s misleading. It’s probably how I missed the Dreamcatcher and someone missed the 13th Skull last time with the same issue.

12 Likes

Lol!! :100: :sweat_smile: :joy: Heart’s still beating like I did a HIIT just now :joy:

12 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who won!

17 Likes

Expect the unexpected when it comes to these gems…so grateful I decided to visit the forum when I did.

:pray: :pray: :pray:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

13 Likes

Nooo the 10 min count is just for basket reserving! Like if you come back 10 mins later the item wouldn’t be in your basket and you can add it again IF it was still in stock. The item can be sold out meanwhile anyway.

10 Likes

Does anyone have the astral portal NFT they are willing to trade for this one?

5 Likes

Congrats people! ,:tada::tada:

Hope y’all got the abundance you deserve

14 Likes