The Nine of Pentacles NFT: Testimonials

The 9 of Pentacles

Original Flash Sale thread

The upright Nine of Pentacles shows that you have worked hard to create abundance in your life, and the Nine of Pentacles says now you can finally enjoy the fruits of your labour. Because of your perseverance, will and discipline, you are now able to enjoy the deserved fruits of your labour. You have built a solid, stable foundation for your comfort and abundance, you deserve what you have achieved. It is time now for you to relax and enjoy the luxuries and pleasures of the good life ā€“ money, leisure time, fun, material comfort and rest. You have earned it and now is your time to enjoy it.

31 Likes

A couple of observations. The Nine provides an interesting yin balance to the yang Magician. I talk to them together, and she is very patient with me, as she knows I am willing to go out of my comfort zone to commune and learn from her. A 9 of Pentacles audio would have been lovely, as I have learned ever so much more from the Magician through listening to his audio. The Nine, besides being patient, is the essence of comfort, nourishment, joy, beauty, everything the Mother is known for. Meditating on the two beings together brought up some anger and jealously I not been aware of, but just allowing and releasing helped me let those emotions go. I am learning more every day, not as swiftly as some, as I really have to be creative in how I am approaching this opportunity. I have not written anything down as yet, but I sense this is the way I will begin with her. Goals, desires, feelings about the world I wish to live in. :sparkling_heart:

17 Likes

I think by now you guys know i read tarot haha since i was 6.

Know every card like the back of my hand.

People would always assume that the Ace of Pentacles is the maximum level in its category. That its the one that would bring a lot of abundance money ect.

Nope.

The Ace of Pentacles brings to the person big new opportunities in business, work etc.like big. Yes.

But then the story that is told from the Ace to the 10 may or may not happen in real life too, and within those 10 cards the story tells about ups and downs, struggles and mini success here and there.

What is the difference then with the 9 of Pentacles?

The 9 of Pentacles cut to the chase :smirk::drooling_face:

It skips all that roller-coaster one may go through from the Ace and takes you to the end destination:

A life full of abundance, FULL, and wealth.

Literally its the Epitome of the relaxed retired person enjoying the harvest of their years of work and investments:)

What would this card do then?

Accelerate that.
Take you faster there.

So if that its what it can do then it brings and focus only on the good opportunities, puts you in front only the people that can push you to your destination.

And the best part is that the 9 of Pentacles comes with a deep confidence and zero worries, theres no more need to be alert, afraid of the future, afraid of taking chances. No. Because those who are in the 9 of pentacles vibration DONT need effort. Dont need anything. Its harvesting time. 1st principle of LOA: believe you already have everything. And detach from the outcome because theres no reason to fear a different endā€¦ its already there. Your reality is that one already.

And money follows money.

Always.

In few words?

This card is the maximum booster for any other money/luck/business audios, tags etc

(10 of Pentacles talks about family abundance, thats why 9 is the end of Pentacles just about money)

:hugs:

No need to fully share it but, it is what is happening in my life. Im sure by next year ill be there. Where she is lol

22 Likes

A red head with a pet hawk?

9 Likes

Lol :woman_shrugging:t2: i always go through all the colors and sizes of hair by seasons haha so maybe.

7 Likes
6 Likes

Thanks to @anon32464289 I just got one of these and Iā€™m soo grateful for the chance. I canā€™t wait to share my experience with you guys!
Thanks again man, love you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Win - win - win.
Three parties involved, all of us come home with a nice little treat :grin::+1:

What a wonderful community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

I too actually prefer to not share as many personal details in this area as I usually do in my reviews, which I hope is understandable. But what I can say is that, since the moment that I got this card, I am getting more of the things I want and expose myself to, and I always get at least enough (given I have no strong block there). Itā€™s a simple statement but just imagine.

For this card, I didnā€™t need to tune in and actively look for what has changed since I got it or which events could be attributed to it, but it was more like things were happening to me outside the usual and I was getting way more than I asked for in different areas, and that had me stop and think ā€˜what happenedā€™, until I realized that it started when I got the card. So I feel itā€™s very powerful, and just like the Ace of Cups, it didnā€™t ā€œaskā€ me first, it started to deliver, or rather ā€œpushā€, in my life from the get go.

Of course, it is still crucial to address any limiting beliefs or blocks so that the card can develop its full power, as well as to remember to expose yourself to the things you want. But once you do, it feels highly supported and much more effortless than before.

Yup

Exactly what Iā€™ve been seeing. Acceleration, meeting the right people, being matched with good opportunities that bring me to my goals.

I have/had some limiting beliefs/blocks, but the card has been nudging me repeatedly to ā€œtake it alreadyā€, always more than I asked for or what I would have felt content with and I havenā€™t even exposed myself in that many areas yet. So for me, itā€™s been a huge blessing and Iā€™m so immensely grateful that I got it and am able to use it.

Iā€™ve realized this with this card as well, that I didnā€™t need to be afraid of taking on the risk I was suddenly going to take on by being offered the opportunity that I was offered. I instinctively knew that this was part of the path to abundance and that it would work out.

19 Likes

I just got one of these and re-read your post @anon46520955 already feeling the mental shifts happening before I printed it out :slight_smile:

11 Likes

:smirk::face_with_hand_over_mouth: congratulations!!

6 Likes

Congratulations to all of you who won this Gorgeous Treasure!!!

7 Likes

I purchased the 9 of Pentacles a few days ago from one of our Dear Forum Members with guidance from another Dear Forum MemberI Thank You Both so much for helping me to connect with her Divine Energies! 9 approaches me as the Divine Mother, and is helping me to heal some very old hurts. She is Extraordinary!

14 Likes

Lovely! :)) Congratulations!! :partying_face: :tada:

6 Likes

I realize that 9 is all about enjoying the fruits of your labors and harvest and my Husband and I both retired in October which is fitting LOL, but she is approaching me in a completely unexpected way! I think that she is multi-faceted and has been gifted by Dreamweaver in so many other areas. Abundance and Spaciousness of the Heart is what I am feeling. From the moment that I first saw her image on this Thread, she reached out to me with her Gaze. My heart chakra expanded and bled off trauma, if you will, even though I did not own the NFT of her. She replaced that trauma with the energetic equivalent of Genuine Motherly Love, which I was not fortunate to have experienced as a child. I know this must sound a bit odd, but this has been my experience with her. She will stay with me always.

24 Likes

Hello,

How does one activate these tarot NFTs?
Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello Wookie,

They are activated if you own them. So you have to purchase one for the image to work for you.

8 Likes

Thank you. I guess I mean do I have to do anything for it to work? Is there any special skill I need?

3 Likes

No you donā€™t need any special skill. It will work on its own.

5 Likes

Above all is true.
Not mandatory but itā€™s good to stare at them for a minute as a daily routine to create that connection. Its like inviting someone inside home :houses:

4 Likes