Eternity dog tag vs fountain of youth pendant

Thank you have you noticed a difference with the anti-aging audio?

Thank you. You think I should get it or wait for the fountain of youth pendant to be back in stock?

Yes, I’m listening to this 2-3 times daily for over a month now. There are progressive changes, my arm muscles are firming up and all I do is just brisk walking daily and no weights. The skin also is smoother just like when I used the Collagen booster audio last year. This audio also uses the cellular memory capture when one was 16-18 years old minus the defects with hormonal and collagen functions.

4 Likes

You’re welcome. It depends upon what your goals are. The Eternity Redux tag will make you look younger in addition to the other benefits, even without the skin elasticity subfield that is in Fountain of Youth, as it restores your cellular age to around age 20.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Do you remember the price of fountain of youth? Wasn’t it like $220?

1 Like

It was around $250-$255 I believe when I got it just a couple months back.

3 Likes

Thank you. Do you like it? What kind of improvements have you noticed?

Damn, that’s interesting af…thanks for the infoThis was extremely helpful!

1 Like

I would say I have more energy, but as a result I’ve decided not to wear it when going to bed as it does make it a little difficult to fall asleep. My skin condition has improved, less breakouts and definitely more elasticity than before. Other than that only time will tell for the more subtle effects.

2 Likes

Hmm I’m sure it’s too soon to tell but can anyone make a comparison between the old Eternity field and the current one available through Teespring?

3 Likes

Hi, so I actually have the Longevity with skin elasticity which I got a few months ago when Dream was still accepting custom requests and requested the Fountain of Youth (telomere & longevity) be placed on two separate pendants. I have decided to sell the Longevity one and am looking to get the Eternity. If you’re interested in the Longevity/Skin elasticity wood pendant, I posted it on another forum section and have it listed on eBay. It is in mint/new condition, never left the package and barely used. Here is the post if you’re interested: Longevity + skin elasticity (anti-aging) field for sale

1 Like

Yes, from what I understand

What did it do for you? And how long has your mother been wearing it?? :)

Did the price increase for eternity ?

No. It went down. It was 600 before it became a tag.

No , I mean in the last weeks or months ?

1 Like

It was 540 as far back as Feb 1st. I believe it started at that price.

Oh okay then the price actually decreased . Because of the euro conversion I thought it was 400 euros but it was almost 500 and now its 455euros . Thanks trump for fucking up the dollar!

2 Likes

Is Fountain of Youth and Longevity Tag coming back?

The dog tag program has been discontinued. Sammy announced that in the Black Friday Sales and Cyber Monday Nov 2021 thread, along with their new plans for physical objects. They’re still working on those new plans, so we don’t yet have any details beyond the announcements and discussions in that thread.

Might they decide to put the Longevity fields on a pendant (like the ones in the Enlightened States store)? Maybe. Your guess is as good as mine.

When could that happen? Again, your guess is as good as mine.