Sapien Shop

I think it was 3-4 months ago
And they still wanna find a new solution

2 Likes

I think the Enlightened States shop re-opened like early November for the sale of pendants. If you need a more precise date, you can check the Black Friday Sale thread from last year. Around the time of the Enlightened States shop’s re-opening, Sammy announced the discontinuation of the dog tag program, in favor of pendants with fields hand-placed on the pendants by Dream. So, I think you can correlate Sammy’s announcement in that thread with the re-opening of the ES shop with some degree of accuracy.

I don’t think the Sapien shop has re-opened since it was closed down (beginning of 2021?) due to all the delivery/refund issues of that time. Since the listings on the Sapien shop was (the last time I checked) largely dog tags and since the dog tag program has been discontinued, I personally wouldn’t expect the Sapien shop to re-open until a replacement program for the dog tags has been devised. The most recent guidance from Team Dream that I’ve seen about that replacement program was that post from Sammy in the Black Friday 2021 thread.

4 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Please reopen The Sapien Shop. It was wonderful and sooo short lived. Bring back the tags. And let combat mastery be one of them; a new tag. And then… like I can’t ask for too much… give us digital copies of any tag we purchase, like a little mini nft that works just like a tag but only for the rightful owner of it.

Come on Cap, bring back the good stuff. I know, you’re releasing good stuff all the time, but seriously The Sapien Shop and the tags were just too good to let go to the wayside. In my moderately humble opinion.

20 Likes

What he said :arrow_up::arrow_up:, I remember making a list of all the tags i would buy many months ago just to be heart broken🥲

3 Likes

If the shop wasn’t profitable, hopefully it’s still beneficial to @Captain_Nemo to be notified/reminded of the appreciation and support for the shop many of us have. Perhaps it could lead to a resurrection in a new form somehow. Cough cough digital.

1 Like

That’s been announced (at the same time as the permanent closing of the tag program–in the Black Friday Sales and Cyber Monday Nov 2021 thread). Sammy’s announcement, with the rough outline of what they are hoping to do is somewhere there in the middle for you.

4 Likes

I’d love that.

6 Likes

I guess custom field on an object can be done.

1 Like

Is that still available? I thought that was only open for, like a month, the year before last?

1 Like

No. It is not. But I think it can be great substitute for tags without the hassle of shipping

3 Likes

That puts more work on Sapien though. Digital tags would be nice. But whatever Dream and Sammy decide, I hope many of these cool fields don’t just vanish forever.

9 Likes

yeah thats a problem

2 Likes

I love the tags too.
If they’re higher priced it would work, because shipping from US to Europe alone is already pretty pricey. Surprisingly pricey imo, i spend way less shipping to China even, from Europe that is tho

2 Likes

i see sth is cooking in the sapien shop :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

5 Likes

What makes you say that?

It looks to me like they simply removed the products they’re no longer selling, perhaps because it was confusing so many people who were trying to order them without understanding that the tags were no longer for sale.

5 Likes

because i have tags on my manifestation list :smiley:
it never fails

5 Likes

Great!

(I’m not understanding your posts then, but great, good for you.)

4 Likes

yeah i just mean, if there arent any more tags, might as well take the whole website down. But now the possibility is there (to me at least ((always optimistic))

5 Likes

There are sapien points now :slightly_smiling_face::relieved:

6 Likes

Is the shop back open

1 Like