Black Friday Sales and Cyber Monday Nov 2021

Oh man I’m so grateful i cashed out on the Sapien shop when i had the chance earlier this year!! I always tell everyone… Gotta get it while the getting is good! Buy the fields while you still can! We take these things for granted for no reason…

19 Likes

Yeah, this is the same as valueing one’s life time. Most people only start to value it when they are already on their death beds… :thinking:

Might have to do with the case that most people live their lives in a waking hypno trance state. Not kidding, just look around you.

That waking trance state also acts as a perception filter, with the consequence that many people do not see and recognize their precious life moments and also the opportunities that may change their lives :cry:

Those pendants are among those life changing opportunities.
Buy the precious stuff while you can folks!
Every day on your spiritual journey counts and we don’t know when a replacement solution for tags might be introduced.

buy

buy2

buy3

Disclaimer: The last GIF is not intented as investment advice and is not be taken serious.

12 Likes

Does this mean that there will be 3 different NFT’s or that there will only be 3 copies sold?

It’s 3 seperate NFTs that will be available

Those will be the 3 :)

1 Like

I always had an idea of a smart pendant thats attuned to all of your tags you own, like a super tag lol So like if you own 20, you don’t have to wear all 20 and just the smart pendant/super tag and you’ll be fine

Perhaps this idea can be changed into something that can suit today’s circumstances, what if you guys sold only a single type of pendant (the super tag) and a special servitor attunes the pendant with any field the customer pays for

For the shipping problem , instead of a pendant, perhaps this super tag can be an item maker sigil, place any item on the sigil and it gets attuned to the super tag and can get charged yet again with any amount of fields?

I’m kinda of thinking about a servitor ran interweb automated field maker market lol

Idk just an idea lol

Edit:

Or perhaps every field can have its own sigil and there would be no servitor involved?

This sigils would only then work on an item that’s already previously been charged with the “super tag” field so it wouldn’t exactly be an item maker sigil to the fullest extent

13 Likes

Thank You Captain Dream & First Mate Sammy for the discounts!
Can’t wait!!!

1 Like

am pretty sure sapien has issues with NFT and only be able to make 10 or somthink like that
but having nft for the tags are a smart idea
the whole thing is kinda sad but there will most likly be a better alternative to the whole thing

the wolf is just standing in the way
blocking the full images lol.

15 Likes

thats what i suggested. and probably going to go ahead and do.
will have a vote.

27 Likes

Is the flow nft to put us in the flow state? Or is it for something else?

2 Likes

Its a souped up version of the above with the normal nft protections and designed to work as such.

28 Likes

So kind of the same as the Unconditional Love Flow subfield of Eternal Bliss :

Unconditional Love Flow

Unconditional love is an energy of unity, of connection, where things all flow together in harmony. This field aligns you with a phase of existence where everything flows with unconditional love. It is like experiencing a magical realm within your normal day to day life. Things will work a bit differently here and you may find that people act differently, more positively. So this field in congruence to positive energy for the environment will attract more positive and happy moments for you. Happiness is a state of being propagated from within and without and its really those blissful moments we experience that help define happiness for us. Negativity rarely passes through in the love state but if it does, the next field deals with.

Is there anything new compared to this subfield ?

6 Likes

Question! So we will get 3 different links at separate times or… we gonna get a 3 NFT bundle? :D

3 Likes

Same. Very grateful I got the tags I wanted most over the previous 2 shop openings.

1 Like

That sounds like a fantastic idea! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I just printed all my mandalas and NFTs and some are as small as the tags, so this way, I could just encase them myself, and it is a tag again basically :))

also very good for the environment as no shipping is done, lol :))

Thank you for everything Captain! :sparkling_heart: You did so incredibly much for us again this year… Please take your necessary and more than deserved vacation now and enjoy it greatly. I don’t know how you’re doing it but I’m so grateful. And thank you and @SammyG so much for thinking of a solution to keep giving us tags and just for everything you guys are doing for us all every single day :)) :heart:

8 Likes

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/corpus-spiritus-digital-deck

got a complete digital version up.

CYBER2021
14 percent off teespring.

23 Likes

link didn’t work - just had to change browser. Firefox didn’t work but Chrome did

This is awesome :clap:t3:

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the physical version to come out. Thank you for everything that you do!

4 Likes

Works for me.

Try clearing your cache or another browser