Reach For the Stars (Enhanced Glory)

Does this field really give the stated result, as in the description? There was a double impression, someone works and has an effect, others do not work. It is difficult to make a general conclusion based on the reviews. And most importantly, these are the fanatics of these fields, which are clearly under the influence… they can’t think straight, it’s scary. I don’t want to become like them, buy up all the fields, and painfully perceive any criticism of the fields, losing my common sense.

one has to take into account that everyone experiences these morphic fields personally and will communicate the best they can.

the reader of the reviews is reading from their perspective and can at best understand through their own similar experiences.

like @Concernedbutcurious i agree that:

i’d also like to include that the majority of the reviews and testimonials have been honest and truthful to the writer’s experiences.

6 Likes

Wow. How dare you come up with such statement?

If things work with A LOT of us is wrong now?

2 Likes

@Yrbin create a thread about what your goals are and we’ll do our best to direct you to the morphic fields we believe are suitable to your situations.

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/c/ask-for-advice/19

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply. You helped me save 320 bucks. Buying up and trying out fields - I’m not that rich. Audio fields work well for me, but with the fields on the tags, everything is difficult.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/spear-of-destiny-49879380

https://www.patreon.com/posts/hand-of-glory-31940589

try these for something similar and more accessible.

the tags are optional and the ‘free’ morphic fields are just as effective as ‘paid’ ones.

there are also threads about these morphic fields and if there aren’t any, feel free to be the first to create a new discussion.

2 Likes

how we’re gonna call you since your listening to morphic fields they work for you, you are under influence too!!

be mindful. users are giving their best reviews overtime, reviewers might have experienced some change due to increased sensitivity, or an emotional change… or their reality or whatever.

4 Likes

All I hear are excuses and limiting beliefs. If you never try and never invest, you cannot expect to achieve great results. And having access to technology like Sapien is a once in a lifetime chance. You can count yourself very lucky that you found Sapien and at all. Just saying… investments into Sapien stuff by far outweight 99.9% of other things that you can buy in your whole lifetime. The glory tag works for me and it is worth every cent! And please stop calling us fanatics. We are not irrational here. We see the value and have the motivation to improve our lives.

11 Likes

Okay I feel like I need to change my review on this one! My story is a little different, when I ordered this tag it took months and I was told by teesprings that it was lost in the post, so dream put the tag on a necklace of mine remotely (very kind of him).
Then about 3 months after that, the tag randomly arrived!

I ended up just keeping the tag on me because the necklace had broken. And I wasn’t feeling any of the benefits of the field at all, hence my review.

A few weeks ago i decided to get my necklace fixed and have been wearing it daily since, and have left the tag at home.
Ever since Ive started wearing my necklace amazing things have been happening with my work. I feel like I am finally getting recognized.

Customers are giving me amazing feedback, I won an award for best newcomer at my company, in front of 200 people, i feel like all my coworkers are treating me differently (in a good way)

So long story short - This tag is great, just make sure the one you’re carrying isn’t disabled haha!

18 Likes

is there an audio that works like the reach for the stars tag? so that make you take a lot of action to reach your goals?

3 Likes

Hello. From what I understood the Spear of destiny have similarities with it.

8 Likes

The Hand of Glory

10 Likes

is it on patreon? i can’t find it.
i mean, i find it only on youtube but i’d like to download on in my smartphone.

1 Like

i already use it and it helps a bit but i need something more powerful.

Unstoppable Willpower on loop

5 Likes

if you’re not already you could incorporate:

3 Likes

Armor of Light and Glory is on Teespring.

3 Likes

I’ll add in Ojas Refined and Defined. I’ve been combining it with Unstoppable Willpower, Hand of Glory and Spear of Destiny (as our friends have suggested) and I like the feeling. (Oh, and Plasma Light and Beach is in all my playlists, along with Ego Dissolution and SLR, so my bases are covered there.)

3 Likes

Spear of Destiny is on YouTube. You can read more about it here:

1 Like

thanks for the answers <3 i was thinking to use maybe a card maybe the chariot? but i don’t understand the effects of the cards

2 Likes