Million Dollar Empire Mindset (Mind Settings)

This track is included in the Mind Settings album.

Mind Settings (full album link)

Patreon link: https://www.patreon.com/posts/mind-settings-43893662

Mind Settings Album Track Descriptions

65 Likes

Finaly :grinning:.
Gg sapien

8 Likes

Immediately going in my luck / abundance playlist.

8 Likes

“Mind Settings”

Love this name @Captain_Nemo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Since you’re pointing out this nuance… can’t resist the temptation to resend you this one ;) You’ve made me loop it for these last hours :*

10 Likes

Talk about inner programming…
Now before going outside all one needs to do is use one of these audios to shift.

How lucky and grateful is that?

@_OM the name is great, I fully agree.
This is indeed a setup for our best life. And the ability to retune seems amazing.

10 Likes

Wow I have been waiting so long for a wealth related Sapien audio! Perfect gift by captain on Diwali :pray:t3::heartpulse:

PS : 22 minutes long!? I have never seen such long videos from dream , has captain really went full berserk on this audio :joy:

22 Likes

Wow, 22 minutes? This is a long one…how many settings are getting changed here? :smile:

13 Likes

Hahaha I just commented on the same thing , this audio must be very strong.

2 Likes

Now we are getting serious :moneybag:
This here real stuff
Honestly I didn’t expect this
I still can not believe he created this :money_mouth_face: lol
Thank You Dream!:sparkles:

8 Likes

DREAM WHATS GOING ON??? Either you’ve been “somewhere” or?

4 Likes

I have a feeling dream got sick of these new wannabe channels and decided to show them who the real king is :)))

32 Likes

Great field that will definitely be going in the stack On a side note has anyone else had problem seeing sapien’s new videos in the subscription tab? I only saw this video in my recommendation feed.

5 Likes

People , do we have descriptions of this album?Honestly can’t wait to read this Audio’s description particularly :smiley:

5 Likes

tenor (1)

:smirk::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Yes same! This is so weird? I see all my other 's subs videos but none of Sapien’s?

4 Likes

well yes that’s because this is part of a yt generated album. The audios show up in recommendations before they become a registered album. you can see the album on the channel.

7 Likes

And music in this is like I am listening something from m83…so good🤗
Perfection!

1 Like

If Dream wanted to advertise and put clickbaiting titles he would have 1 milion subs looong ago. For real if he had better marketing and all this braggings that new channels do, he would have much more fans and not so much haters. Anyway he doesn’t care and let his work talk for himself. Just shows how baddas he is…

8 Likes

Dream, you’re an animal lately :fire:

7 Likes