Big results - 2 years of using (Brain Stack)

This is the last one for when you are ready

5 Likes

Haha, yes, the water will be used by the hydrogen field. There’s a big difference with and without

6 Likes

Can I use Brain and Spine Antioxidant as a free alternative to Hydrogen? @Philip_Weiss

1 Like

Well, I have never tried that one, the description mention that it will relocate hydrogen, however I have no idea how much available hydrogen you’ll have at your disposal.
It might be better than nothing, try and let us know

Worst case scenario, you can use the stack without hydrogen and compensate with Alchemical blend, acetylcholine, superhuman genius :man_shrugging:
Don’t worry too much if you don’t have the hydrogen accumulator

With efforts you can have amazing results from the free fields alone, more than 99% of the people who have premium fields

12 Likes

After reading that all I can think is, I wonder what it’s like to be ambitious.

6 Likes

Get

New Release - Capital Governance

Or

Million Dollar Empire Mindset (Mind Settings)

6 Likes

Feels weird to read old post from “February” of this year lol

I definitely don’t think the same way I did when I wrote that

If you can get them, use the ones @anon46520955 said and just go after what you want.

Maybe add limit remover and extreme confidence (you really should)

Just ask yourself “would that make me happy” and watch out for the signs, align your goals with your desires, it will evolve with your needs and confidence and SKILLS

14 Likes

Where would u add
Semax and Phenylpiracetam
and
Deep brain magnetic stimulation

In your stack

2 Likes

I would use it in my study stack.

After the pump, to do the wiring work.

7 Likes

:+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan hello i’m still a student and not financially independent yet so I can’t buy my own fields. but I’m so desperate to finish the school year having great grades. can you guys suggest a brain stack for me? thank you so much!

1 Like

do u have patreon?

unfortunately no, I don’t have my own money to buy fields so mostly I rely on YouTube uploads by sapien.

PM me if u got paypal

2 Likes

I wrote about it somewhere above.

Just remove the premium fields from the stack.

Acetylcholine
Superhuman genius
BDNF
Nitric oxide

Visual processing
Permanent cognitive enhancement
Synesthesia

And for this who have patreon Imaginarium divine

@E103913 @lov4bility

22 Likes

is there a set or an amount of how many times should we play these? or is it only 1?

this is my third day on this stack and damn the brain fog and the stupidity I show is unreal
I played autism 4 times, 2 before the stack and 2 after, I also sleep with brain regen.

is it gonna get any better?

here’s my final stack

also, I’m utterly stupid I can’t understand anything or follow up with sentences so if I should edit my stack please make it simpler to understand

I actually had a moment of intelligence after brainwork started playing afterwards symptoms of brain fog started showing

2 Likes

Use autism until there is no brain fog. No need to use it before.

Try listening to Jing and take a day of break sometimes. You are probably tired.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

That’s how it works. Smarter when it kicks in, then it stretches and gets foggy then you use autism, brain regeneration and you get the final results: smarter.

I have my measure but if I didn’t, I would use autism until it stopped working, because there wouldn’t be any overgrowth left.

So, Jing, sleep, diet and finally

You won’t be at 100% while using it, but when you get smarter and smarter the “symptoms” won’t affect you anymore. Even with brain fog you’ll have more focus than other people. Then when you take a break you get to 100%. The less intelligent you are the harsher the symptoms.

Get plasma brain when you can it also boost your energy level and other things.

Also, it’s your body, adapt the fields, you won’t find the perfect balance right away, it will takes maybe weeks. But you’ll balance the listening times

Other symptoms you’ll probably have to manage later are laziness and arrogance.

Laziness:Unstoppable will power, ojas etc.
And for the arrogance: Keep using the brain stack and it will go away, ego dissolution can help too. Maybe you have a better personality from the beginning who knows :man_shrugging:

22 Likes

will try and tell you the results

9 Likes

have been using

2x acetylcholine
6x super human genius
2x bdnf
2x nitric oxide
3x enhanced visual processing
4-5x brain regen
sometimes autism if I feel like it

everything is much easier to understand in school, math, science, English etc…
will be adding brain growth work soon

also underrated field is “unstoppable willpower” , when I use it I easily study for more than 2 hours which used to be impossible for me,

oh yeah and my concentration is better

22 Likes

I have been ranting a little off topic because of some PMs I get from time to time. It’s not one person, it’s a general attitude. I don’t really reply now to these type of messages.

It goes something like “I’ve used the brain stack (watered down to half the fields and 1/4th of the time)
and I didn’t feel any results in 4-5-12-16 days”.

It really pisses me off, I’ve been ranting about it in private. It’s not just the brain fields, it’s also fitness, ascension.

Let me show you this:

Did you see it ?
Noticed something interesting ?

I’ll leave it at that.

31 Likes