Big results - 2 years of using (Brain Stack)

I keep getting PMs about brain stacks, probably will share a new one in the future for the one who are interested.
I also get ask a lot about results. What to expect. I thought I’d share some more about my experience.

Previously: I shared a lot of details about coordination, memory, intuition, etc…

Then I started seeing everything as blocks of geometric shapes combining to make bigger structures and deducing some equations .

Now: it’s visualisation. I recently noticed that when I close my eyes, it’s slowly gets darker than I see clearly with my eyes closed. Less than 5 seconded.

It’s 3D. The streets, buildings, cities, whole days of replay, it’s camera quality. So much details and texture. It’s mixed with axis, a feeling of gravity and physical/ mechanical energy.

I started running simulations in my mind, just there standing up with my eyes closes.

I visualise my house, my neighbourhood all made up of lots of geometrical shapes, it’s dynamic. I rotate my house or the city on the land. The most impressive thing is the scales. Everything is “relatively” accurate in terms of scales. As I said its dynamic, reactive.

Somehow my brain use the physics I’ve studied to animate water and events. It’s just mind boggling. I’m just standing up. It’s like having an architecture software stuck in my forehead.

I let thins happen to watch the animations, the details, I feel the mechanical force, acting on the molecules. I was far away at work and I visualised my balcony. I added a friend from a memory. I estimated that the beams where x% above him. I rounded the numbers. Added a grid, traced some diagonal lines, then cut the lines in half. It gave me lots of simple geometric figures. A little math and I got lots of dimensions, coordinates. I wrote it down, came home and started checking… pretty accurate. I’ve been playing that game with objects and stuff I can measure. The scales are pretty neat.

My brain is adjusting my “models” with other scientific stuff I know.

Split screen mode available too. I visualise it and it’s stays. It’s static, I can think of something else on top of it. It’s in the background.

Anyway, it’s my new mind game. There are also a lot of other improvement, but this visualisation thing is wow. In a few years, it’s going to be huge.

Edit: All that got me thinking about Tesla who supposedly created his machines in his head, runned them and build them successfully when it worked without writing stuff down. It seemed too big to swallow, now not so much.

YOU GUYS ARE WELCOME TO SHARE YOUR PROGRESS TOO

104 Likes

With Blueprint it will be months. :wink:

40 Likes

28 Likes

Besides Tesla this reminds me on Neville Goddard’s experience.

He could all visualise in details, all 3D stuff in detail like he was there, and because of that he went to another level , actually he developed bilocation.
He could projected himself to another place only with detailed visualisation, laying down and being completely relaxed, in theta state.

He even has his documentation about.

Sorry if off topic

34 Likes

Visualization is one of best things you can master. I can visualize object that i saw, but i want to visualize situtations that didn’t happen. Any tips?

8 Likes

Lucid Dreaming and just practice, but lucid dreaming is og skill to master

3 Likes

What is the stack bro, can u list em?

1 Like

Cool, in that order right? One time each?

1 Like

Yes, in order. 2-3 time for most. Unless there’s an * then as much as you feel comfortable or you can stick to 2-3 you’ll still have safe results

Consistency is everything

7 Likes

Yass

2 Likes

It mean that energy sensitivity, ego dissolution, limit remove, Unstoppable will and Ojas field, should be included in that hypothetical stack of 13 fields?

So does that mean you’ll get more results by exceeding Sapien’s recommended listening limits, which are usually 2-3 times a day?
If we stick to those recommended limits, what could be the minimum listening limit expressed in months, in order to get results
Thank you

5 Likes

you think cognitive enhancement tag would cover all this above ? except for blueprint

3 Likes

For the rest, you can read the description to see that it doesn’t include hyperbaric compression, HGF, CBD etc… that would be way too much and it’s less important. At this point you’re chasing the few extra %

1 Like

I really appreciate these important suggestions that make us understand that it is more important to have a performing brain even if not very intelligent together with commitment and determination, instead of a scientist’s intelligence that may not be fully exploitable.

1 Like

Nice Stack! What are your thoughts on other potential brain audios?

For example:

Enhanced Fat Metabolism (extra fuel for the brain)
Plasma Mitochondria
Plasma Combo 2
NMN
Enhanced Organ Functioning
Negentropic Shen
Glutathione
Alchemical Mind Expansion Blend
Amygdala Healing
The Three Ginsengs
ISRIB RBM3
Dopamine Redux
Norepinephrine
Gamma Brain Wave
Multiple Sclerosis Help
Stroke Help
Brain Tumor Apoptosis
Attention & Focus
Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity
Creativity & Creativity Well
Down Syndrome Help
Depression the Relief
Dopamine Receptor Healing
Parkinson’s Help
Alzheimer’s Help

7 Likes

:sweat_smile: that’s a lot of thoughts

For brain fuel, hyperstate sleep is pretty good, otherwise I prefer the energy overload from Instagram and even better the unlimited energy item.

Enhanced organ functioning. Well my lifestyle sucks, so it wouldn’t be permanent, plus I’m holding that field for sometime in the future. Where my whole body functioning will account for a greater percentage of results.

Negentropic shen is awesome.

Alchemical mind expansion blend: Of course, it’s based on the M-state audios. But I haven’t bought it yet.

Amygdala healing is more of a mind field IMO, despite the fact that it acts directly on brain cells.

Now we arrive to some temporary fields. I try to avoid them, sure it makes you smart for a day, but on years of progress it amount to lost time.

Three ginseng haven’t tried yet

ISIRB RMB3, it’s pretty cool, you can check @Om’s thread about it. I think on the long run, it won’t contribute as much as more active fields like brain growth.

Anyway, they are all special and useful in the right circumstances.

Some like ADD ADHD and enhanced hemispheric connectivity are included in Brain growth work.

Others like the creativity well would be more useful when you are brainstorming for a project.
So yeah, I didn’t mention lots of fields that I would use for Game time.

I said before, there are brain growth fields, study fields and performance fields.

10 Likes

You’re awesome @Dr_Manhattan!!

9 Likes

Wow… those results are totally amazing. I had heard about Tesla’s ability to create his inventions solely in his mind, but I never really believed in it at the time. Good to know that you’ve had such amazing results, definitely motivating!

8 Likes

Blueprint will boost effects of the fields and will reduce time of waiting for results?

2 Likes

Absolute legend.

2 Likes