Imaginarium Divine (Patreon)

Need to add this to one of my stacks.

Nightly would be ideal, but not so audible as the music and ambient sounds change throughout. Iā€™ll give it a shot - will observe and report.

5 Likes

The music tracks throughout are very subtle too :) they also come a bit later so you should be sleeping sound then. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Who is Monsieur Philip? can u share a link? or if u are not allowed to share on this forum can u share in a message? please!

3 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@Dr_Manhattan

5 Likes

ok and what stack did he talked about?

// edit: you mean this one? Big results - 2 years of using (Brain Stack) - #173 by anon81461593

3 Likes

Alright Lost Phoenix time to get you set up :stuck_out_tongue:

Here you have a couple members whom you will see reflecting their most eloquent side best in the areas that hypes them up and interests them most :relieved:

For Monsieur Philip, he is known for all things brain :)

So you might wanna take a look on the forums and see his brain stacks

Bonus: views on topics in life :)

I suggest you start here

And take this post as your biggest reference :D

Enjoy being around :sparkling_heart:

14 Likes

Yes thanks. I tried it last night. Deep and intense dreams. This is going to be a regular track at night.

11 Likes

Unless Iā€™m wearing earplugs, the car horn wakes me up all the time even on the lowest volume :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Guys. This is the NZT field. Been having so many epiphanies on this. My mind works faster on this too.

28 Likes

This field is such an amazing one!! It seems to be finally getting the attention it deserves slight_smile:

Hopefully the same thing soon for Conceptual Realizations?

31 Likes

Iā€™ll be on it when I get it :smirk:

6 Likes

I did too!

5 Likes

Hardcore man, love it. Been contemplating doing this with imaginarium, feel like it really is the limitless pill. Whenever I learn something new or realize something about myself I then use imaginarium to super speed integrating that and it almost gets to the point like in limitless where he just watches videos and learns how to fight aha. So feel like if I just looped it most of the day I could constantly add to my knowledge base and integrate it at super speed

6 Likes

100%, If you want to learn at super speed and have a perfect connection to your intuition use this daily.

8 Likes

Feels like I already know youā€¦
Where have you been all this time ? :grinning:

I intended to use imaginarium divine non-stop for the last 3 months of the year :muscle:

Keep going man

8 Likes

Lurking too long, want to be more active on here. Iā€™m probably one of the most active users of dreams fields but always forget about this sub!
What do you use to loop imaginarium? I only have it on patreon

4 Likes

@Cooldude
You should download it, there is a link in the description or you get on your laptop and click download like a regular song it goes into your player

10 Likes

It feels like effortless ideas come into my mind, and almost like I can remember things that i thought Iā€™d forgotten

25 Likes

Iā€™ve been trying to come up with a solution for a specific work problem.
I just old myself ā€œplease give me the solutionā€
then for a few daysā€¦ nada

Then finally today evening I got obsessed with solving it and
tadaā€¦
a beautiful solution presented itself

I play this as my overnight track

16 Likes

Awesome result, @Kchannar! I have just added ID to my nightly stack, too. Will report as I notice. :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes