Imaginarium Divine (Patreon)

This field does not attract or repel entities. If indeed there is an entity around you, then it will continue to be there whether or nor you are using this field. You should consider using De-Inhabiter field and/or the Shielding Tag.

18 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer

Well, I stopped this and played The Exorcism Rite 2.0, Repel Negative Energy 2.0 and Angelic Intercession asking for protection every day for a week and I havenā€™t experienced anything like that since then.

3 Likes

I recently discovered this audio, I like the music and sounds and enjoy having it in the background while doing other stuff.
And it definitely has led to some very interesting experiences.

7 Likes

Ooo! Do tell, ā€œinterestingā€ in what way?

6 Likes

I understand! The first paragraph of your reply gave me in the information I was interested in. Thank you for sharing that with me and with us.

4 Likes

When I was listening to this I started tearing up I wonder what it means

5 Likes

Stoic lesson :pray:t2::love_you_gesture:t3:

4 Likes

Currently listening to imaginarium divine 20h a day, received the equivalent of a LOA seminar, itā€™s realigning me toward a more spiritual approach to life and complementing my previous effort with conceptual realization, offering concrete answers to questions that I had.

Access to untapped knowledge slightly increased. Energetic activities I previously did seem to pick up momentum.

Now, using BPOL a bit to help with the changes.

I hope to read a few reviews from the people who charged with Imaginarium divine a few months ago.
@Fender_Cad where you at ?

42 Likes

Go big or go home :laughing:

Ive been listening to this field 1-2h a day.
Iā€™m pairing it mainly with blueprint, vibration of creation and LVG.
Iā€™ve noticed sharper and very spot on intuition. Like i would sit at the bus stop and get the feeling ā€œX just happened in Y country, if I refresh the news, I will see the article.ā€
I tried, the Article was there, the event just happened ~13 min before that.
This kind of stuff :sweat_smile:

it doesnā€™t always work the other way around, ie. ā€œWhat is the first article now if I refresh the news page?ā€
But to be fair I havenā€™t tried much either.

35 Likes

Going to start listening to this one more frequently. These fields have done me well but Iā€™ve come to realize I hardly have the slightest idea of whatā€™s going on in my inner world, things that would help me advance spiritually. I feel like I get glimpses of some of these issues but never long enough to catch the root.

25 Likes

Update: Nothing too major yet but this was an excellent decision. Iā€™m starting to get more insight on some of the deeper issues Iā€™m facing and new patterns to address that Iā€™ve never noticed before. Havenā€™t been using it very consistently but Iā€™ll start finding more time for it

27 Likes

Need to add this to one of my stacks.

Nightly would be ideal, but not so audible as the music and ambient sounds change throughout. Iā€™ll give it a shot - will observe and report.

5 Likes

The music tracks throughout are very subtle too :) they also come a bit later so you should be sleeping sound then. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Who is Monsieur Philip? can u share a link? or if u are not allowed to share on this forum can u share in a message? please!

3 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@Dr_Manhattan

5 Likes

ok and what stack did he talked about?

// edit: you mean this one? Big results - 2 years of using (Brain Stack) - #173 by anon81461593

3 Likes

Alright Lost Phoenix time to get you set up :stuck_out_tongue:

Here you have a couple members whom you will see reflecting their most eloquent side best in the areas that hypes them up and interests them most :relieved:

For Monsieur Philip, he is known for all things brain :)

So you might wanna take a look on the forums and see his brain stacks

Bonus: views on topics in life :)

I suggest you start here

And take this post as your biggest reference :D

Enjoy being around :sparkling_heart:

14 Likes

Yes thanks. I tried it last night. Deep and intense dreams. This is going to be a regular track at night.

11 Likes

Unless Iā€™m wearing earplugs, the car horn wakes me up all the time even on the lowest volume :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Guys. This is the NZT field. Been having so many epiphanies on this. My mind works faster on this too.

28 Likes