Big results - 2 years of using (Brain Stack)

I wrote about it somewhere above.

Just remove the premium fields from the stack.

Acetylcholine
Superhuman genius
BDNF
Nitric oxide

Visual processing
Permanent cognitive enhancement
Synesthesia

And for this who have patreon Imaginarium divine

@E103913 @lov4bility

22 Likes

is there a set or an amount of how many times should we play these? or is it only 1?

this is my third day on this stack and damn the brain fog and the stupidity I show is unreal
I played autism 4 times, 2 before the stack and 2 after, I also sleep with brain regen.

is it gonna get any better?

here’s my final stack

also, I’m utterly stupid I can’t understand anything or follow up with sentences so if I should edit my stack please make it simpler to understand

I actually had a moment of intelligence after brainwork started playing afterwards symptoms of brain fog started showing

2 Likes

Use autism until there is no brain fog. No need to use it before.

Try listening to Jing and take a day of break sometimes. You are probably tired.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

That’s how it works. Smarter when it kicks in, then it stretches and gets foggy then you use autism, brain regeneration and you get the final results: smarter.

I have my measure but if I didn’t, I would use autism until it stopped working, because there wouldn’t be any overgrowth left.

So, Jing, sleep, diet and finally

You won’t be at 100% while using it, but when you get smarter and smarter the “symptoms” won’t affect you anymore. Even with brain fog you’ll have more focus than other people. Then when you take a break you get to 100%. The less intelligent you are the harsher the symptoms.

Get plasma brain when you can it also boost your energy level and other things.

Also, it’s your body, adapt the fields, you won’t find the perfect balance right away, it will takes maybe weeks. But you’ll balance the listening times

Other symptoms you’ll probably have to manage later are laziness and arrogance.

Laziness:Unstoppable will power, ojas etc.
And for the arrogance: Keep using the brain stack and it will go away, ego dissolution can help too. Maybe you have a better personality from the beginning who knows :man_shrugging:

22 Likes

will try and tell you the results

9 Likes

have been using

2x acetylcholine
6x super human genius
2x bdnf
2x nitric oxide
3x enhanced visual processing
4-5x brain regen
sometimes autism if I feel like it

everything is much easier to understand in school, math, science, English etc…
will be adding brain growth work soon

also underrated field is “unstoppable willpower” , when I use it I easily study for more than 2 hours which used to be impossible for me,

oh yeah and my concentration is better

22 Likes

I have been ranting a little off topic because of some PMs I get from time to time. It’s not one person, it’s a general attitude. I don’t really reply now to these type of messages.

It goes something like “I’ve used the brain stack (watered down to half the fields and 1/4th of the time)
and I didn’t feel any results in 4-5-12-16 days”.

It really pisses me off, I’ve been ranting about it in private. It’s not just the brain fields, it’s also fitness, ascension.

Let me show you this:

Did you see it ?
Noticed something interesting ?

I’ll leave it at that.

32 Likes

Consistency is key with brain stacks :100:

15 Likes

Can you please list down all the fields…I couldn’t understand which fields and how many times :pray:

2 Likes

Hi @Alka

Just to be sure I’ll link this here, if you still don’t understand let me know and I’ll rephrase, develop some of the points:

Also if you don’t have plasma brain, you can use brain regeneration and autism treatment.

This is a stack like any other, it can make you tired, it might take you some time to adapt, you should still respect your body and use other fields like Jing if you feel tired.

If you PM me, we can analyze your situation in terms of what field you own and how much time you have

10 Likes

Forgot to tell u how the brain fields have went.

Its been amazing brain is more clear
however i need to learn to foucs for longer.

Is it just me or does the gamma wave audio make u sleepy?

8 Likes

@Unknown

I threw in everything I had, congrats bro :muscle:

9 Likes

Dont expect the spelling mistakes to go

:rofl:

5 Likes

It can be intense if you’re not used to it. Remember it pushes your brain to these brainwaves that are unusual for most folks to sustain

10 Likes

Yeah i stop it completly I might just put it in once in a while after my brain stack

The brain stack that was in this post helped me so much
the only thing i dont use is the Nitric oxide but apart from that its been good.

I need to learn to hold clear thoughts and clear my mind for long hours and i should be good

2 Likes

I already told you what to do about it a week ago :man_shrugging:

So, you’ve been using gamma brainwave but not nitric oxide….

Mindfulness audio and meditation when you can

8 Likes

U said it was okay after your stack if am not mistaken?

I used it 2 it got me sleepy so i stopped

2 Likes

Yeah, but there was a context :sweat_smile:

Before that I explained why there are different intelligence stack, then I explained that “I am not using it, because…”

I felt it was straight forward and utilitarian enough, my bad

6 Likes

Just read of the adivce u gave again and i see were i miss interpeted it differently U said that you dont use it beacuse it doesnt go hand in hand with other fields and that ur just better off “Grow your brain, it’s a little slower but the results will be permanent and your brainwave will adapt”

and then i said “Understood so i should only put it in study stack.” :man_facepalming:

Got it then ill stick to the brain stack they really are game changing

7 Likes

Is this a good stack focused on visualization only?

Superhuman genius x2
ISIRB x2
Synethesia x4
Enhanced visual processing x3 ( im looping this one a little more tbh :stuck_out_tongue: )

@Dr_Manhattan Would you change/add anything?

2 Likes

You mean, to make it the optimal visual processing stack ?
I might have heard of such a brain stack or it’s more like a dream I can half-way remember… :thinking:

Seriously, I shared my vision of a good brain stack, you come with something else and ask me if I would change anything…

I suppose you have some limitations precluding you from abiding to my “method”, am I supposed to guess more ?

You don’t have the fields ? you don’t have the time ? You feel tired ?
What’s your gimmick man ?

5 Likes