Imaginarium Divine (Patreon)

This field is such an amazing one!! It seems to be finally getting the attention it deserves slight_smile:

Hopefully the same thing soon for Conceptual Realizations?

31 Likes

Iā€™ll be on it when I get it :smirk:

6 Likes

I did too!

5 Likes

Hardcore man, love it. Been contemplating doing this with imaginarium, feel like it really is the limitless pill. Whenever I learn something new or realize something about myself I then use imaginarium to super speed integrating that and it almost gets to the point like in limitless where he just watches videos and learns how to fight aha. So feel like if I just looped it most of the day I could constantly add to my knowledge base and integrate it at super speed

6 Likes

100%, If you want to learn at super speed and have a perfect connection to your intuition use this daily.

8 Likes

Feels like I already know youā€¦
Where have you been all this time ? :grinning:

I intended to use imaginarium divine non-stop for the last 3 months of the year :muscle:

Keep going man

8 Likes

Lurking too long, want to be more active on here. Iā€™m probably one of the most active users of dreams fields but always forget about this sub!
What do you use to loop imaginarium? I only have it on patreon

4 Likes

@Cooldude
You should download it, there is a link in the description or you get on your laptop and click download like a regular song it goes into your player

10 Likes

It feels like effortless ideas come into my mind, and almost like I can remember things that i thought Iā€™d forgotten

25 Likes

Iā€™ve been trying to come up with a solution for a specific work problem.
I just old myself ā€œplease give me the solutionā€
then for a few daysā€¦ nada

Then finally today evening I got obsessed with solving it and
tadaā€¦
a beautiful solution presented itself

I play this as my overnight track

16 Likes

Awesome result, @Kchannar! I have just added ID to my nightly stack, too. Will report as I notice. :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

very goodā€¦
it works wondersā€¦

7 Likes

the solution was not from this worldā€¦
Probably from Shadesmar

4 Likes

Is your avatar Ganesha? Itā€™s beautiful.

I am not familiar with Shadesmar.

Ok now I am: Shadesmar is a plane of existence. It is the Cognitive Realm, and binds the other two Realms of existence (Physical and Spiritual) together.

3 Likes

Yesā€¦
Itā€™s a Ganesh painting

3 Likes

During meditation today, I had this inner ā€œknowingā€ that everythingā€™s gonna be alright.
My Higher self reaching out through a Bob Marley song?

23 Likes

Yeah, I get a lot of messages from imaginarium through song lyrics in my mind. Will get a continued part of a song I havenā€™t heard in years played in my mind as a clear message ahah. Itā€™s great, I laugh out loud a lot at the hilarious levity of the message I get through a rap lyric from an old song. Life changing advice for me at that exact moment but it will come through as ā€œyou can see the weakness of a man through his irisā€ from a RZA verse repeating in my mind.

21 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

13 Likes

Iā€™m sorry if this is a stupid question, but when you say ā€œstrengthening your connection to your higher self and subconscious,ā€ does that mean that it gives you a stronger imagination?

1 Like

(Not a stupid question.) It can sure, since the subconscious is the ā€œseatā€ of your imagination.

1 Like