Yes, if you use only one brain field it’s superhuman genius

3 Likes

Then
Imaginarium x1
Superhuman Genius x1
It’s ok?

1 Like

:rofl:
I hate to make it complicated, I really do.

“It’s ok ?” Like drinking water is ok, but I don’t expect to get smarter from it.

Your choice, it’s ok the way it is. Now, you know I’d use superhuman at least twice and follow with brain growth. Do what you feel like

3 Likes

:laughing: I begin by going slow

2 Likes

I know little about Fissation, I bought it in view of the brain stack; actually I only used it for headaches.

2 Likes

I got a feeling you’re not exactly gonna like the brain stack. You don’t strike me as someone who’d think “YES! More brain pump please, more pressure!” :man_shrugging:

More like “Do I have a tumor, it can’t be good”.

@moderators [Out of topic, sorry. Might be a good idea to move today’s post to a brain related thread or some general question thread]

3 Likes

Ok you can move

1 Like

Absolutely love the music at 8:15 and 52:25

At 8:15, it sounds like I’m in a futuristic version of a late 70s beach town like Brighton or Lytham St Annes and I’m walking by the beach at sunset.

52:25 sounds like an alternate reality version of Heal the World by Michael Jackson lol

Also did anyone else notice the torsion field music at 2:47?

8 Likes

yes, it seems so

2 Likes

Can anyone confirm this statement? I just want to make sure…

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo @_OM just tagging you for clarification.

1 Like

psychic info is received by the subconscious as stated in their article related to psychic abilities, if I remember correctly

3 Likes

This is such an underrated gem…be it the music, or the field itself…

23 Likes

Yep, I loop it each night. (Thanks to the friend who suggested that above.)

8 Likes

Anything you would like to share?

3 Likes

Sometimes I receive messages from my guides, entities, and teachers from other realms. At times I can decipher them, and sometimes not.

This field seems to help me access and interpret the messages in the context of my current reality. And that is just scratching the surface of this field’s potential.

28 Likes

Ooooh, I’ve been getting that gorgous flowery smell pretty regularly recently. Like clematis but there’s none to be found near by.

5 Likes

Well, let me say that I’ve received a ‘message’ from an entity that I didn’t like that much :sweat_smile: so I stopped this field immediately

2 Likes

Confirmed.

13 Likes

Seems every Patreon-only field is worthy of Legendary status.

10 Likes

:wink: you got it

3 Likes