Fix brain v2

Edited

With the help of Chat GPT
This is how it translate this message:

I am autistic and have a unique combination that is rare even within the spectrum. Although initially mistaken for a stroke, I was diagnosed with ASD at 20. I perceive the world through both autistic and neurotypical lenses, but I don’t fully belong to either. My challenge lies in limited connections for memory and information recall, leading to difficulties in articulating past experiences and information.
Remembering things is hard for me, and new information often replaces old memories.
However, I have heightened emotional processing, which I express through meta cognition and problem-solving.
I think a lot about how I think. I believe turning to fully autistic is my natural state. I’m open to creative ideas to help me cope better

1 Like

If you noticed anything getting worse after using fields, subliminals, energy work, etc, there are plenty of threads about how to clean those from the system.

You can use the intercessions and ask the different beings to do it, for example.

There was even a recent discussion:

But if you look, you will find plenty more, with plenty of suggestions.

One I’d personally use is

As for what you want, my advice would be to focus on brain healing fields (Plasma Brain of Youth is a great one), and then on fields that provide the kind of wiring/outcomes you wish.

The fields deliver, so you will get the expected outcome and not anything else. If you want to have “your brain”, use healing fields.

If you’re going to use wiring fields, you will be growing your brain in whatever way the field does. So you choose based on that.

Maybe some more experieced members chime in and have better advice.

Good luck ^^

2 Likes

^ Why thank you!

1 Like

Oh and one more question
Where are the brain wiring fields?

I don’t know if this is fully updated but it’s a good starting point:

There were brain fields before, too. So you will just have to get familiar with the fields from reading in the threads, or going through the whole catalogue:

These two threads will show you how playlists were before the new next-gen fields:

“I believe turning to fully autistic is my natural state. I’m open to creative ideas to help me cope better.” I guess that is a problematic attitude to have. One can’t adjust autism to be the ideal thing one wishes it to be. There is no fine tuning overgrowth like that. That sort of attitude can inhibit you from seeking out overgrowth cures.

My suggestion is to forget about becoming more autistic. You should focus on increasing your capabilities as a human being. One can’t be that picky about exactly how one wants to be. One got to take whatever upgrades one can whether it is overgrowth reduction, heightened memory, etc.

You were also mentioning that you had anhedonia. That is a stubborn thing to treat generally and brain fields seems to be the most effective thing for that sort of stuff in my experience. Anhedonia obviously inhibits one’s capabilities of coping. Having anhedonia is like going trough a surgery without anaesthesia.

I guess there are things you could do to speed up your transformation. Make sure to drink enough water. It seems like pointing this out is worth it since most people are already dehydrated and it is a neglected practice in many households and cultures. Proper nutrition is something that is good to do.

You’ve been in contact with mental health professionals since you got that diagnosis. It wouldn’t surprise me if those mental health professionals pushed some sort of drug on you like an antidepressant or an antipsychotic. If you’ve been on an antipsychotic then you might have dopamine issues and both ssri’s and antipsychotics can induce anhedonia. Don’t assume any of these mental health professionals can help you, accommodate a proper treatment based on your needs. No matter what one says to them one will always be given the same thing with different justifications. Their sole purpose is to make you take drugs, they will hardly care about your life in any other ways like different habits. If one get’s side effects from the drugs then they push drugs for the side effects instead of suggesting the discontinuation of the drugs. They will try their hardest to look for flaws within people where their confirmation biases gives delusions of their patients. The Rosenhan effect is always present.

The evolution of actual medicine has progressed an extreme amount, but only in regards of physical health problems. In regards to mental health it’s still in the fucking medieval ages.

3 Likes

Most of what you said actually happened, as you mentioned. I turned down the offer for medications because they make my inability to feel pleasure even worse.

But I realized something important recently. I tend to think in pictures rather than words. This happens because of my ADHD, which leads me to zone out and drift away. Also, my autism makes my thinking very rigid - I get stuck on one way of thinking.

Because I’ve never been treated for ADHD, my brain has gotten used to thinking visually all the time. Now that I understand this, I can kind of force myself to think in words, but the problem is I’m not fully aware of it.

The real problem is my awareness that has increased and causes me suffering, there’s a channel called Morpheus Fields, and I tried one of their videos called CPH-4, which gives you a sort of heightened awareness, almost like what’s depicted in the movie “Lucy”. Before that, my awareness was pretty low.
I was a lot less aware to my enviornment which was a lot fun than today.
If only there was a video that could reverse their effects or just set my IQ to a good level like 135 and bring my awareness back to humanly normal. That would make things a lot easier for me and reduce my suffering.

1 Like

Let’s take a step back.

There’s most likely been some trauma and you probably don’t fit in and others might feel like the outsider, opposite team and you might not want to be part of them. Maybe they feel like ungrateful idiots that don’t appreciate your social efforts. Maybe, maybe. I don’t need to step in your shoes like you said.

Autism is not supposed to be an identity. It’s a diagnosis. It’s a disability.
People don’t get diagnosed as autist because they are so awesome.
You haven’t been performing as well as expected and it raised some red flags. That’s what it is.

Intelligence is not an identity, awareness is not an identity.
These are tools for you to achieve whatever you want. It’s quite literally a competitive advantage.

You only know what you have experienced and the way you interpreted everything you’ve ever seen or heard was influenced by that disability called autism. Even your deepest emotions.

You are a human being, you have characteristics or traits. Some of them are desirable, some of them not, all of that bleeds into your life quality.

Not every bad trait even bad mental traits are caused by autism. Autism on its own does not make someone great. If anything the more autistic people are a burden for society and are not happy. It increases the chances that one would be suicidal.

So, what are your problems ?
Unfocused ? Unbalanced ? difficulty with relationships ?
What is it ? I mean, what do you really want. Forget about autism, what do you want in life ?

Then figure out what trait you need to change.
If it’s a social issue, use the social bonder. Or maybe it’s not, maybe your issue is focus ? What can you do about that ? You can train yourself to some degree, but personally I would use fields for that. You can start with this free tool.

Trust me, your problem in life is not being too smart or too aware.

Whatever is in the past, whatever pain or decisions that you may have made, you can always reconsider and heal those wounds. Do not let your past define you. Consider yourself a new man, start fresh.

Intelligence and awareness let’s you soak up more rich and intense experiences, it gives your foresight, control and the power to influence, change and create things. How could it be bad ?

1 Like

Example: if you were that much smarter, you wouldn’t need to ask the question, you would know the answer.

If you were even smarter, you’d be solving the problem or would have solved it already.

More intelligent than that you’d discover a deeper root of the problem and invent an even better solution for yourself and others.

who says it’s an identity it’s my whole brain
and I’m it
I canot mirror people
and cannot make small talk
and do not understand micro expressions
and other point of view until they tell me directly
when I’m in the group of autistic people
we do understand each other even non verbally
it’s called the double empathy problem

now move that aside
I don’t have a terrible life
but I do suffer in my head most of time
I tend to make false believes and false judments
that’s why I made a few posts
because each time I try to write what is really the problem
others don’t get me because I don’t know how to articulate myself
I didn’t even wanted to make you angry
it’s just that we don’t get each other

listen I’m not going to even try and prove my intellegence here
all I can say is that ADHD and autism can affect
intellegence in ways

it can distrupt thinkings and judements:
illogic thinking, black and white, cognitive distortions,
most of them can be caused by just every day interactions, communication missunderstaing, and emotional regulation
I said no need for you to put in my shoes because
autistic people are struggeling and most people cannot comprehend it
because they don’t have the same challenges that normal people have
if so they live in a society that just don’t fits them

but i’m not complaining about my autism
i’m complaining because I just wanna get rid of the artifical iq and awarness
that these dumb fields have caused me
that was the whole point of the damn post!!!

Hence the identity comment.

That’s what I talked about. These are your issues.
These are solvable problem not by brute general intelligence necessarily but through more specialized tools.

May I again recommend you the social bonder and on top of that the animal telepathy field on dreamseeds which is free. The Social bonder is like 35 bucks I think.

1 Like

You said you wanted my advice.
As you can tell, my analysis leads to a different problem and solution for you.

Which you are free to ignore.

Again, destroying your now permanent intelligence increase is not really feasible. But hey, what do I know right ?

Feel free to ignore me

So, lowering your intelligence is the problem.
But the fact that you are unable to perform in these areas (in your own words):

That’s not a problem ?

You don’t want to be able to read people’s small talk and facial expression ?

Too bad, because increasing empathy would be much easier and pleasurable.

So are you, but I’m not the one saying I can’t do it.

autism people have empathy just because of the communication differences
it does not simply look like that
but it does not mean we don’t feel what the other feel

you right
so am i
that’s why
i feel like
i’m half nt half autisic

Lmao

Would you take my words more seriously I told you that I was diagnosed as autistic and I used tools to solve that years ago ?

Or would you find another linguistic technicality ?

What if I told you that you’re not the first one, nor even the 10th autistic person I’ve helped ?

Would it make a difference ?
Or nah, I can’t know about your very specific and unique inner brain world ?

if i’ll fix my hyper awareness first
then I could fix the anhedonia
with trying to think verbally I’ll solve
the visual thinking problem

So, it’s just an awareness issue nothing to do with autism ?

We can probably find a way to help you with that.

1 Like

YEP!!

the maliisous subliminals, 40hz, focus, many other frequnecy binaurals, light language, fields, reiki, kundilini awakening, spiritual journey’s bla bla, increasing awareness

are what caused it
have made this weird shitty combination

the reason I started with them
was because
I tried to understand what I was experiencing in an un fimiliar world
later to be diagnosed with autism
so now I’m stuck on the problem to reverse all the damage they gave me if only I had been diagnosed much earlier in life