Manhattan 8K RES

The first part of this creation induces the production of a wide array of membrane lipids in Neurons. Certain types of lipids are structural components of cells that protects them, but more importantly in our case enables many cellular processes and pathways, produces proteins, and contributes to cognitive tasks. These are permanent “hard” structures with equally permanent benefits.

The second part of this creation uses the process of RNA translation to continuously generate brain enzymes and gives an important cognitive boost beyond normal functioning. These side effects should last a while.

Included in this creation is the enzyme ENPP6. I figured the convenience of having it in RNA format outweighs the fact that it has already been released as a standalone audio, since it alone is enough to produce white matter effortlessly. It is also a small part of a much bigger creation.

But keep in mind that while not mandatory, the effects of the fields will be greatly enhanced if you consume Omega3s on a regular basis.

As for the rest of the elements included, they will be synthesized from nutrients contained in a basic diet.

66 Likes

Big thank you to Dreamweaver,
it was not just a long recipe,
many of the ingredients had no known pathways, he had to reverse engineer much of the elements.
It’s de facto very original.

28 Likes

Just read the updated description.

I NEED this. :rofl: :star_struck:

7 Likes

Cool Thanks!

5 Likes

Updated

6 Likes

Most of it will be outright permanent.
But keep in mind that some of the enzymes’s effects will only last a while (talking days, up to a week and maybe more for some).

Still, even these effects like better memory formation, growth and pathways stimulations and others will have an even longer effects beyond their expiration date.

The increase in physical energy and metabolism should give a slight boost to other brain-related creations.

Overall it is still meant as a compounding agent toward permanent higher intelligence.

22 Likes

I think of it as a super highway fastlane to getting everything I want :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It’s not meant for that, but some healing and symptom reduction will happen for some damages in general and a few neuropathies.

6 Likes

In terms of skill acquisition etc.

Jiu jitsu, maths, programming, languages, etc.

Accelerate with one fell swoop.

I’m already learning faster than the curve of most people, I can only imagine with this field.

Break the mold completely of the 10,000 hour dogma.

Myelination with a turbo boost now let’s go.

2 Likes

I stayed awake in the middle of the night, woke up very late feeling groggy.

Gave me a gentle surge in energy. Feeling fresh

Can’t wait to read people’s reviews after a few days of use.

9 Likes

Load up on Lion’s Mane

3 Likes

Haha, before the fields I used to spend 1 or 2 hundred euros on nootropics regularly.
I’m glad we can get the actual chemicals for free, in a fast and direct way.

Lion Mane is expensive, doesn’t taste really good and is somewhat effective. Superhuman genius twice and you’re swimming in actual NGF. No need to mess around with Choline boosters, straight and free acetylcholine, you can fry your brain with on demand.

Also waking up and having to mix these added a lot of complexity and took a lot of time every morning. Did I mention it tasted like :poop: ?

Same for TDCS devices, very primitive.

12 Likes

I thought that Lions Mane might go good with this field for the extra nutrient push. The Lions Mane I take comes in small packets and I just put it in my tea. No mess and it’s pretty cheap too.

I use it with Manhattan Method and I’ve improved so we’ll see what happens when I get this one hopefully soon.

3 Likes

I’m not saying it doesn’t work, but superhuman genius twice would give a much bigger boost with more actual NGF (which the lion man is supposed to provide) without the inconvenience.

I didn’t check the price of lion mane’s in the last 5-6 years, yeah, must have dropped as they scaled.

5 Likes

Hmm. I never knew that. I’ll definitely add it back to my stack then.

2 Likes

Can anyone Explain Like I’m 5 what this field does, what makes it different from other brain fields?

1 Like

The name, the artwork and everything in the field. That’s pretty much everything.
You said 5.

Maybe you should wait for reviews before deciding if you’re interested or go with free and/or cheaper brain fields.
Before heading to google, you can start by reading this post, maybe the whole thread

6 Likes

ChatGPT:

Okay! So imagine you have a big puzzle in your head, and some of the pieces are called lipids. They help to protect your brain and make it work better. Then, we add some special helpers to make more of these lipids and also make some brain enzymes that give you an extra boost to think and learn. And we added a special helper called ENPP6 to make your brain even better. It’s like giving your brain some special vitamins to make it stronger and smarter! And if you eat food with special healthy oils called Omega3s, it will make everything even better!

This sentence means that something is causing an increase in the production of different types of lipids in the cells of the brain called neurons. These lipids serve as building blocks and help in many important functions and processes in the cells.

The second part of this creation refers to a process that helps create brain enzymes. The process is called RNA translation and it helps keep making these enzymes over and over again. These enzymes give the brain a boost and make it work better than normal. This helps with cognitive functions like thinking, learning, and memory.

This means that there is a specific type of enzyme called ENPP6 included in this creation. Enzymes are like helpers in the body that assist in chemical reactions. In this case, ENPP6 is included because it helps with the production of something called white matter in the brain, which is important for brain function.

Omega-3 fatty acids are a type of healthy oil that can be found in certain foods, such as fish and some plants. Consuming Omega-3s regularly has been shown to have various health benefits, including benefits for brain health. In this case, it is mentioned that consuming Omega-3s can enhance the effects of the fields created by this creation. This means that if someone were to take this creation and also consume Omega-3s, the benefits to their brain function might be even greater. However, it is not mandatory to consume Omega-3s for the creation to work.

all of this was generated via ChatGPT.

21 Likes

Very nice

3 Likes

Explain like im 5 is an internet slang term for im dumb (a 5 year old) explain it to me in those terms - not name 5 things - just clarifying

1 Like