The Brain Key

You got it right :slight_smile:

Nope

But I’d like to point out that I now use M8K more regularly. Once or twice every day, some times more, I feel that I am getting more results from it.

It’s 3 min long so it’s not such an expense in time.

7 Likes

Cool thanks! I might play around with a single listen (I mean what’s 3 minutes right) as step 3 of the process before repeating. Chuck a coat on the new growth :nail_care:

I also listen 3x every morning

(talking about M8K here)

1 Like

Gave me an idea, may save one project I stalled on.
We’ll see

5 Likes

Braintastic!!! Y’all know what I mean!!! :wink:

3 Likes

So this is the booster you were on about? Nice. I’m very tempted but I don’t really want to spend anymore money atm. Lol. Almost up to 3 months with Manhattan Method anyhow, so what’s 3 months more? Also been able to up my listens to an hour daily.

Will probably get this for my second round of wiring fields whenever that may be.

1 Like

Kinesthetic intelligence is really cool, been making massive strides with this one:

Manhattan 8K RES

It works wonders for jiu-jitsu

3 Likes

Yeah go ahead and drop that one. I love dancing unfortunately it takes me forever to adapt to new moves and etc. Lol that’s why I get mad at my wife sometimes how she’s able to see something like once or twice and can mimic it perfectly, like cmon.

So yes for the slightly uncoordinated, bless us with that field.

3 Likes

Faced this issue with wholistic thinking, so currently only sticking to the other 3!

I have been thinking about learning Bachata for quite a long time now, maybe this is the sign for me to go ahead with it!!

2 Likes

In almost all sports… swimming, skateboarding, football…all of them… isn’t it?

You ain’t party person…is it? :grinning:

3 Likes

Hmmm
You guys are right. Well, that’s why we have a request thread. It’s not always easy knowing what people will like or not.

Though, now that you list all these activities, does feel obvious

8 Likes
1 Like

I got the field a little over an hour ago, been listening non stop. Nice tingling. I didn’t feel anything from
Acetylcholine and Superhuman Genius after all these years.

So far, I’m tempted to use the brain key more, but I think it’s better if I use it only for 1 hour, perhaps with a little hydrogen (since I have more time) then go straight to wiring fields. Use it again every 1 hour.

it’s convenient to have it all in one, I also feel it more than the previous combos

16 Likes

I’m probably gonna get this first then Manhattan 8k.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s a lot of usage. Are you just taking the total saturation berserker route with these brain fields?

Yeah I was pretty much doing that 1 hour Brain key then 1 hour wiring, rinse and repeat. Pretty crazy and fast acting stimulation compared to the old method. Wiring definitely felt a lot more intense despite all the pump time that was saved.

Funny you mention hydrogen, I was wondering about it seeing it’s not mentioned in this one. Might work up to running that on a seperate device concurrently with the 1 hour Brain Key loop when I want to really go balls to walls :exploding_head:

6 Likes

:100:

On another note, everyone’s endurance has increased, I’m thinking about making a second booster to complement this one. Not sure.
I got some ideas

10 Likes

I’m very pleased with this one. I’ve been listening to it twice a day since it was released three days ago.

Today I had an exam and, while I was taking the exam, blocked out everything going on around me; it was just me and the exam paper. The process was completely unconscious, I didn’t even realize what had happened until I finished the exam and became aware of the rest of the world again.

Before anyone asks: no, I’ve never experienced that degree of focus before.

17 Likes

Don’t tempt me with a good time :crazy_face:

2 Likes

You’re definitely on your way to crack the code of the genius paradox, and enable us to reach unimaginable cognitive heights which we would never thought of achieving. :brain::infinity:

Big props to you for all the effort, my friend!!!

Have a nice weekend, everyone!!

5 Likes