The Brain Key

The problem of ChatGPT on these issues is the angles and layers it uses to present these agents.
These answers here are superficial, like a “what are the benefits of drinking tea ?” question rather than answering on a more biological layer.
It misses the essential part.

Like you said “quick overview”.

11 Likes

Yes indeed. I can ask to write a full paper on it ;). Would be too long i guess :stuck_out_tongue:. Did not want to demystify the field in any way!

1 Like

Not necessarily, I would have defined my questions a little bit more to learn about the biological processes themselves with less details. Then it would show that the top are protective agents (2), some are growth factors (2) the rest are all different excitatory agents (5) to boost the natural/wiring field stimulation or better said temporarily increase the neuron’s sensitivity to stimulation. All-in-all, it gives a much stronger plasticity to your brains.

15 Likes

I am still running your old ‘pump’ stack with alchemical and fission, just I actually loop superhuman genius basically 24/7 on seperate device. Was thinking of maybe just running the same but with this 2x right before the wiring section? (I get two loops of the whole stack a day, but I taper the acetylcholine for second session so only listen to that one about 5 times daily)

Could this potentially replace the whole mixing of audios before and just work up to looping this? Like run the current stack and increase listens of Brain Key before wiring, while slowly cutting down the pump blend. Only thing that worried me was not having a gauge to this new acetylcholine production rate (unless this was catered for in the side effect statement / the smart field aspect)

Yes, Brain Key is meant to be all you need besides the actual wiring fields. Saving time and energy, simplifying things.

If you spam superhuman genius 24/7, you don’t have to worry.

The warning is for those who have headaches after listening to wiring fields a couple times. A lot of people can’t take sustained stimulation, not everyone is young or healthy.

17 Likes

Ah very well, thanks also for this wonder, Philip!

2 Likes

Lol thoight about such a brain field today about coordination and reflexes and general grace of movement mastery.

5 Likes

So the new age is more like:

• run 2-3x of brain key (gauge and work up from there) *skip 3-4 hour oldskool pump blend

• loop wiring fields for around 1-2 hours

• repeat steps 1 & 2 till eod or end of session

• finish with plasma brain till normal

Could this be the new template coach?

Given we now have our myelin production sorted by a handful of listens of M8K a week and brain key seems to include bdnf, the only tail part of the stack will be ABP (can just run this anytime out of session).

Am I missing anything anything for optimal efficiency?

7 Likes

You got it right :slight_smile:

Nope

But I’d like to point out that I now use M8K more regularly. Once or twice every day, some times more, I feel that I am getting more results from it.

It’s 3 min long so it’s not such an expense in time.

7 Likes

Cool thanks! I might play around with a single listen (I mean what’s 3 minutes right) as step 3 of the process before repeating. Chuck a coat on the new growth :nail_care:

I also listen 3x every morning

(talking about M8K here)

1 Like

Gave me an idea, may save one project I stalled on.
We’ll see

5 Likes

Braintastic!!! Y’all know what I mean!!! :wink:

3 Likes

So this is the booster you were on about? Nice. I’m very tempted but I don’t really want to spend anymore money atm. Lol. Almost up to 3 months with Manhattan Method anyhow, so what’s 3 months more? Also been able to up my listens to an hour daily.

Will probably get this for my second round of wiring fields whenever that may be.

1 Like

Kinesthetic intelligence is really cool, been making massive strides with this one:

Manhattan 8K RES

It works wonders for jiu-jitsu

3 Likes

Yeah go ahead and drop that one. I love dancing unfortunately it takes me forever to adapt to new moves and etc. Lol that’s why I get mad at my wife sometimes how she’s able to see something like once or twice and can mimic it perfectly, like cmon.

So yes for the slightly uncoordinated, bless us with that field.

3 Likes

Faced this issue with wholistic thinking, so currently only sticking to the other 3!

I have been thinking about learning Bachata for quite a long time now, maybe this is the sign for me to go ahead with it!!

2 Likes

In almost all sports… swimming, skateboarding, football…all of them… isn’t it?

You ain’t party person…is it? :grinning:

3 Likes

Hmmm
You guys are right. Well, that’s why we have a request thread. It’s not always easy knowing what people will like or not.

Though, now that you list all these activities, does feel obvious

8 Likes
1 Like