The Brain Key

I got the field a little over an hour ago, been listening non stop. Nice tingling. I didn’t feel anything from
Acetylcholine and Superhuman Genius after all these years.

So far, I’m tempted to use the brain key more, but I think it’s better if I use it only for 1 hour, perhaps with a little hydrogen (since I have more time) then go straight to wiring fields. Use it again every 1 hour.

it’s convenient to have it all in one, I also feel it more than the previous combos

16 Likes

I’m probably gonna get this first then Manhattan 8k.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s a lot of usage. Are you just taking the total saturation berserker route with these brain fields?

Yeah I was pretty much doing that 1 hour Brain key then 1 hour wiring, rinse and repeat. Pretty crazy and fast acting stimulation compared to the old method. Wiring definitely felt a lot more intense despite all the pump time that was saved.

Funny you mention hydrogen, I was wondering about it seeing it’s not mentioned in this one. Might work up to running that on a seperate device concurrently with the 1 hour Brain Key loop when I want to really go balls to walls :exploding_head:

6 Likes

:100:

On another note, everyone’s endurance has increased, I’m thinking about making a second booster to complement this one. Not sure.
I got some ideas

10 Likes

I’m very pleased with this one. I’ve been listening to it twice a day since it was released three days ago.

Today I had an exam and, while I was taking the exam, blocked out everything going on around me; it was just me and the exam paper. The process was completely unconscious, I didn’t even realize what had happened until I finished the exam and became aware of the rest of the world again.

Before anyone asks: no, I’ve never experienced that degree of focus before.

17 Likes

Don’t tempt me with a good time :crazy_face:

2 Likes

You’re definitely on your way to crack the code of the genius paradox, and enable us to reach unimaginable cognitive heights which we would never thought of achieving. :brain::infinity:

Big props to you for all the effort, my friend!!!

Have a nice weekend, everyone!!

5 Likes

He has already declared it, look at how many products, you are spoiled for choice!

4 Likes

I added some clarifications.

4 Likes
2 Likes

:pray: much appreciated man.

3 Likes

i noticed after tow days of using this field before wiring fields is that my brain is heated up and the affect of wiring fields amplified , its like warming up for the brain.

1 Like

It’s #1 on my list.

Have to get this ASAP.

2 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan

Would this field be good for person with Brain tumor or any else of brain field on gumroad ?

Thank you

2 Likes

No, on the contrary.
I recommend the Brain Tumor Apoptosis audio from Patreon.

The plasma brain equivalent in this field will repair but not destroy cells, hence won’t kill the tumors and the growth factors would only make the tumor grow faster.

6 Likes

The pruning and regeneration are enhanced to keep up with the new level of stimulation.

When brain regeneration was starting to lag compared to the new stimulation, we made plasma brain and now the stronger protection is included in the new stimulation directly.

I didn’t insist too much on the healing part until I tested it enough to be sure plasma brain became unnecessary for the owner of the brain key. But so far, I’ve listened to it countless hours, slept with it and I must say the protection kept up with the stronger stimulation all the way.

So, officially I can say it replaces the pre-wiring and post wiring phases. No need for superhuman genius, acetylcholine, plasma brain etc. No side effects noticed thus far.

It’s just the Brain Key and wiring, genetic, enzymatic fields now :slight_smile:

Without the Manhattan 8K, I probably would have been tired though. Take that into account if you must.

26 Likes

just to make sure, now with key brain, i can use wiring field like manhattan method more than 3 times without over growth?

2 Likes

As much as you want

It’s very convenient.

We will all feel nostalgia toward the old Wild West era of looping different boosters and finishing with plasma brain, talking about overgrowth and autism-like symptoms.

Everything became simplified and automated, our accumulated experience, now worthless :cry:

20 Likes

thank you Dr.

i also noticed that mindset fields work better after this field and others like conceptual realization and project mental health. wonderful!

6 Likes