Musically Yours

This works toward enhancing multiple auditory processing circuits and their related memory connections to facilitate pitch, tempo, melodies and consonance recognitions and learning.
Also included are hand-eye/ hand-ear coordination, finger dexterity, muscle memory enhancements etc.

76 Likes

This covers the enhancement of the speech/singing abilities as well, or it’s limited to musical instruments based skill.

2 Likes

Singing isn’t directly targeted, no

5 Likes

I love you, man…

7 Likes

Wow, really cool track.

7 Likes

Divine Voice has components to address this.

8 Likes

Congratulations sounds beautiful

2 Likes

OMG!!! Finally! I can’t describe how excited I am. Thank you from the bottom of my heart :star_struck:

4 Likes

Does this also enhance the ability of sheet music reading and learning?

1 Like

Yes

7 Likes

Omg!!! I can’t wait to get this! You and Dream are amazing. This is the one I’ve been waiting for forever!!!

10 Likes

Can this give you perfect pitch? Given it has enhanced memory?

3 Likes

Wow still more to come?

So this will help us learn instruments faster as well? What about DAWs (digital audio workstations)?

1 Like

Yes

6 Likes

What do you mean ?

@wonderwandering :point_down:

Yup

5 Likes

I don’t think there is much difference neurologically speaking between an audio workstation and an instrument even if digital.

3 Likes

Merveilleux Monsieur Philip et merci beaucoup!

6 Likes

It depends what aspect of using DAWs you’re referring to - beat production, tracking, mixing, mastering, etc… all very different things. Overall, probably something like The Programmer NFT (with its included computer science fields) or maybe even something like The Cyber Brain would be more suited, if you just want to focus on learning all the “technical” aspects of using a DAW… or if it’s specifically songwriting and music production you want, then probably a field based on improving creativity. The Blueprint of Artistry also seems like a good one if you can find someone selling it. That being said, when it comes to programming chord progressions, melodies, and beats (rhythm) in your DAW, I would say this probably does help with that, considering it has the pitch/tempo/melody recognition and learning.

5 Likes