Snapping Synapses

Introducing “Snapping Synapses” - Unleash the Power of Your Brain!

Are you ready to unlock your brain’s full potential? With “Snapping Synapses,” you can now supercharge your neural wiring and synapses creation. This groundbreaking brain field is designed to optimize your neural functions by targeting key molecular and cellular processes involved in learning, memory, and overall brain health.

Snapping Synapses harnesses the power of advanced scientific research to bring you unparalleled benefits:
GSK-3β Inhibition

HDAC Inhibition

PDE4 Inhibition

JNK Inhibition

CaMKII Increase

PKA Increase

MAPK & ERK Increase

TrkB, TrkA, NT-3 Increase

CREB Activation

mTOR & Akt Increase

Neuregulin-1/ ErbB Increase

« Get your snap game on » -Dreamweaver

54 Likes

Philip like a raging river! :+1:

2 Likes

I thought it was the right time to release a new booster on top of Brain Key for a more aggressive growth. Please be responsible.

It includes the overgrowth protection but not all the intricate brain healing of Brain key.

To simplify those limit neuronal growth, so we inhibited them.

These boost growth of synapses and neurons, so we maxed them out as much as safely possible.

25 Likes

For those who own Brain Key is this an option?

1 Like

So, if you have multiple brain fields and don’t have the time to use them all, need faster results. This is for you so you can keep up.

14 Likes

@Fender_Cad

Yes
It’s for those who want even more

8 Likes

Sometimes, I wonder what will be the end product of using all these brain fields, maybe William James Sidis?

Great job, insta buy.

5 Likes

Effects/changes are permanent? Short term or long term.

3 Likes

Kabooom!!

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

It’s only temporary if you stop using it haha

But seriously, there should be noticeable but temporary boost in intelligence, fluidity however what interests us is all the permanent boost/ wiring and synapses that will be created while your brain is supercharged.

20 Likes

Before someone asks:

Brain key
Snapping synapses
Then wiring fields

29 Likes

GSK-3β is an enzyme involved in many cellular processes, including brain development, glucose metabolism, and inflammation. Inhibiting GSK-3β has been shown to improve cognitive function and has potential benefits for treating neurodegenerative disorders like Alzheimer’s disease.

HDACs are enzymes that regulate gene expression by modifying chromatin structure. Inhibiting HDACs can lead to increased expression of genes associated with memory formation and synaptic plasticity.

PDE4 is an enzyme that breaks down cyclic AMP, a molecule involved in many cellular processes, including learning and memory. Inhibiting PDE4 can increase the levels of cyclic AMP, leading to improved cognitive function.

JNK is a kinase that is involved in regulating cell death and inflammation. Inhibiting JNK can reduce inflammation and oxidative stress, which can be beneficial for cognitive function.

CaMKII is a kinase that plays a critical role in synaptic plasticity, learning, and memory. Increasing CaMKII activity can enhance these processes.

PKA is a kinase that is involved in many cellular processes, including memory formation and synaptic plasticity. Increasing PKA activity can enhance these processes.

MAPK and ERK are signaling pathways involved in cellular proliferation, differentiation, and survival. Increasing their activity can lead to enhanced neuronal function and survival.

TrkB, TrkA, and NT-3 are growth factors involved in neuronal survival and differentiation. Increasing their levels can enhance neuronal function and survival.

CREB is a transcription factor that plays a critical role in memory formation and synaptic plasticity. Activating CREB can enhance these processes.

mTOR and Akt are signaling pathways involved in cellular growth and survival. Increasing their activity can enhance neuronal function and survival.

Neuregulin-1 and ErbB are growth factors involved in synapse formation and maintenance. Increasing their levels can enhance synaptic function and plasticity.

Produced by ChatGPT of course.

13 Likes

Creb by itself induces photographic memory and total recall in fruit flies.

Look into it.

Like Powren said - insta buy.

Masterful work Dr and Dream

Fruit flies achieve total recall | New Scientist

9 Likes

@anon14224340 check your DMs

3 Likes

Okay I just realized that the Dr. just created the ultimate long term memory potentiation and recall field.

I will give Drops of memory a break, and begin at once with this, to build the prerequisites and then go forth with upgrading the accompanying memory pathways.

Damn this is so OP :sob: :brain:

7 Likes

Even better: Long term potentiation of synapses in every area

4 Likes

I’m just finding goldmines of information with how OP this release is.

Right now it is.

Primer Stack

1. 8k.
  2. Brain Key
  3. Snapping Synapses.
  4. Drops of Memory + TRP

Then Wiring Fields/ NFT fields.

Finish morning with a massage field, relaxation/recovery, or regeneration field.

Evening

Focus on body/physicality/ and revision of abundance/wealth mindsets.
3 NFTs related to apperance/beauty/height physicality/
3 Fields.

Loop this substack

• Manly man at Lunch. 3x.
  • Alchemical Revision of Wealth. 2x

Afternoon.

• Repeat stack but modify NFT and fields based on goal of that day.

End of Day

• Babel Key.

Sleep

Mental Health
3 Desired Fields
3 Protection Audios
3 Desired NFT’s

• Looped alongside 2 focused audios:

Negen-lingual and Maxilla Loop or Glass Skin or Negen Shen - all depends on the day’s feedback.

4 Likes

It really is, I’m spamming this one before trying Manly Man and I’ve been getting fomo all week long regard Manly Man

Lol, like Dream said

6 Likes

I’m gonna post my testimonial in a few minutes right now for Manly man

3 Likes