Brain Guild General discussion

Good luck

1 Like

1 Like

So, for recovery it’s a great idea to add liberal amount of Shen and Jing audios in particular. As well as Plasma brain of youth, and maybe plasma flaunt and autism field if needed. Am I missing anything obvious ? The information is diluted a bit in this giant thread !

1 Like

That and sometimes it’s good to take a break!

Any chance for a link? Still looking, might just be missing the obvious.

1 Like

The holy gospel that inspired most of us

@Matteo you’re not making it easier for me bro :rofl:.

I’m trying to stay away for awhile, but you bump it everyday. :pensive:

Maybe an hour today.

1 Like

I did receive a visual download of more mental operations I’d like to be able to perform. Gonna keep cranking and cranking until they get to that level.

If reality can look this way, then I can’t wait.

2 Likes

I swear it’s not me, it’s CC doing everything…

1 Like

The field consciousness is probably calling itself trough my likes to you

1 Like

Sigh…

One of the abilities does involve tons of conceptual thinking…

Well looks like I have to crank it.

:smiling_imp:

Guys I didn’t want to say anything but after I typed like 30 paragraphs geared towards this topic I feel more than obligated to address this issue as I’m still receiving dms and seeing the cope of “I’m not getting fast results with these fields, they work too slow.”

Ever heard of the 10,000 hour rule?

Lucky for us, we don’t have to spend all the months practicing and practicing (some abilities we’d never EVER have gotten) a large array of skills to achieve mastery.

Just spam your fields for like idk… a tenth of that, maybe even a quarter before complaining about results lol. If not check your energy body, shen levels, jing levels, etc. Even your vibration. Let’s be happy Dream and Philip designed ways to break past these genetic and difficult to achieve thresholds of cognitive ability mastery.

It’s not our jobs to break down all your subconscious limits and remove your blockages. Dream was very nice and created fields for that, and he also created these boosters to assist with even faster growth.

Like a lot of people message me, and I get it, it’s tough. I even had some moments where subconscious beliefs got to me. But I got around them, and then I made sooo many posts to motivate others and help guide them on the matter.

(Also, a lot of these stack help dms can also be asked in this thread, no need to dm me. I already gave my stack blueprints in this thread, and then I stopped using stacks alltogether around october last year.)

But goodluck and I hope everyone enjoys their gains :smiling_imp:. P.S, Opus is so fun lol.

20 Likes

I’m holding on to posting a review for Opus but can agree, it’s absolutely stupid good.

The potential is quite literally only limited to your imagination. It’s limitless if you can apply it.

8 Likes

Well, CC dreams are starting to kick in. I also added enhanced visual processing and lucid dreams before going to sleep. Let’s say it wasn’t a fun night, lots of vivid nightmares, but all meaningful. I have the impression I can learn of a lot from them.

5 Likes

If i feel pressure in my left eyeball and pressure in my head do I stop ? Not painful by the way.

Are you using manhattan method or speed reading?

1 Like

social bonder , been on loop for the last 8 hours lmaooo

looped opus before hand tho

1 Like

Try grounding.

If it doesn’t work, then flaunt or smart stem cells.

1 Like

I’ve gotten sensations like these as well and it doesn’t bother me as you can see :rofl:.

But it might just be excess energy or your body trying to adapt.

If it’s not a big deal you can push through, but if it gets painful then I’d top and try the ones I mentioned.

1 Like